• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I just checked its MAL page yesterday. Was on Pokey's list, I believe. But not yet.

Seen Gintama?

Years
I've been meaning to for a while, but I've not gotten around to it.
Also, I don't recommend Kampfer's anime, ahaha. It's just so poorly structured.

Have you watched Kujibiki Unbalance (either the OVA made with the first season of Genshiken or the full TV anime that was made the year after the first Genshiken anime was released)?

derozio

Years
It is one of the most difficult anime to get into, donny. Speaking from personal experience. So don't give up on it during, like, the first 20 episodes. They're actually pretty crappy BUT necessary for introducing the huge cast. It is only after that that the anime shines. :3

And haha, I see. I shall check out the manga then. :p

And not yet. I haven't even heard of it yet haha. But I shall add it to my list now.

Seen Mushishi?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sadly, I don't remember watching it. Might look into it someday, though!

Guilty Crown?

derozio

Years
First half - 7-8/10 in terms of enjoyment.
Second half - 2/10

Guilty Crown was bad-below average. Great music and visuals, though!

Let's try something different here. Seen Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro? (hehe, the first post didn't say this was restricted to clean anime :p)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
I have never heard of it, no. I am guessing it is a world wide known anime and I am an idiot for never watching it.

Have you ever seen Ouren Highschool Host Club?

Sorry for multi-posting that, it was an accident ... ;_;

Last edited:

Cinderella

Ooh, she's a little runaway~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I loved Tokyo Mew Mew heehee. I've seen all of it. ^-^

Psycho Pass?

Years
Yes, but dropped it after a couple episodes OTL The manga was much better but then I eventually forgot about that too...

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back