• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke rock concert challenge

zypher634

zypher634
Years
im going to be doing a pokemon yellow nuzlocke challenge starting fairly soon. its going to be a rock concert kinda thing where I throw rock remixes of the gym themes and stuff to keep people entertained and hooked. as it is a nuzlocke run I guess I should explain the rules.

Rules:
1. If it faints, it dies = immediate boxing
2. must nickname pokemon to build a bond with them
3. must capture 1st pokemon from each route.
4. no legendaries except for mewtwo in the post game
5. the nuzlocke challenge is over if all party dies
6. challenge completion = defeating the elite 4

I hope you all enjoy and I will bring updates as often as I possibly can

*Update 1*
Ep.1 of the run is a bit long I do apologize. later in the series I shorten it to 15-20 min depending on the scenario im in. but for now I hope you guys enjoy the series and I will be updating it every day until I catch up with the series as it stands right now. im only on ep 6 now but there is plenty of time to catch up and make episodes.

*Update 2*

So screw the 1st episode. just realized how much it sucks and how bad the audio quality is on the darn thing. so im giving you guys ep2 instead because I learned how to use hypercam by then. hope you all enjoy.

Last edited:
Back