• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Apexin Version

Which is a better game name? (Most votes will change the game name.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
Hey, are you still looking for a mapper? I have some time to spend and would like to help this project.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
8JTr3rq.jpg

Well, I got the codes to have all the forms of Deoxys for the tittle screen :D Here is the second one complete ^^ The rest are here :D
jWOB3X6.jpg

Q32rE64.jpg

YEB1gvP.jpg

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
Design on the male character has begun, he will be completely different from the female. They are still brother and sister so...don't think wrong on that, the male will be a young teenager with red hair. It's incomplete so far :I

~Angel~

Years
New ideas are coming to me lately, some to which I don't understand but. You'll see what I have in store :D This idea is honestly really good!

~Angel~

Years
Female sprites are going to be worked on in a while, it's going to be a while before they are complete. The walking overworlds are complete but everything else is incomplete involving the running, biking etc..

~Angel~

Years
I'm working as hard as I can to get a demo out, it's just taking a while because I don't like to leave my players off at a random spot in the game >-< It's so hard to find an ending spot for the player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back