• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
For suggesting feeling your wrath....just a definate ban..your wrath could be anything. *Bans~*

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
Rule 165 x 10squared decrees no matching images in avatar and signatures. Forgive me if I am mistaken, but you bear what that rule forbids. Remove it now. Or more serious measures will be taken.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Geez, what is it wit this two-person thread-jacking you two are up to? Well, I'm going to break it up right here and now, and just to make an example of you, you are hereby banned. Please excercise better judgement next time.

Years
objection.gif

In no way will I have this appalling accusation thrown at another member of this forum! In which you, J, happen to be a part of; not to mention your health is lessening the more I eye you with my modly sight of suspicion.

You have no proof that Telepathic had stolen your bike, and had not covered the basics of what motive would there be to even do so!

Ergo!

You are hereby warned for your careless behaviour!

I rest my case.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
WARNED for not throwing up!! Now you have an awful taste in your mouth that'll take a day to get out, you might as well get it over with! Mwahahahaha!!! *Evil Laugh* >D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You are a heartless person, you do not care about the number 2025. As you stated in the never-ending counting game. I'm suprised someone didn't pick up this mean steak in you up until now.

-♥ *Bans~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back