• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T) OOC/Su

Years
Yes!! I have got my first ally. Let us lay waste to the fredom fighters together!!!

Evil Laugh Time: Muahaha-Muahahahahahahah-MAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D:D:D(ending with a minute of coughing and weezing)

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
@|Equinox|: I'll submit the IC thread either tonight or tomorrow but we won't start til ShinyDiamond finishes his sign up or we get at least one more person in the Legion of Chaos. and you can just call me Sapphire :) my username is Japanese for Sapphire Princess.

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
Years
If you don't mind sir/madam...can I join.I will be a good boy...HONEST!!

Name:Gin Kurama

Nickname: Psychic Guru

Appearance: Gin is quite tall, looking to be a bipedal wolf. His silky fur is as white as the snow, with reading glasses perched gently on his nose. He wears a black trenchcoat and black pants. He also wears a silky red dress shirt under the coat.

Power: Gin has this special power that is akin to telekinesis.He can levitate and pick up items, objects, or bodies with his mind. He can also use his spiritual energy to create Psycho Blades, which makes purple energy swords in mid air. You know what happens next. everytime he launches a psychic blade, it grows weaker. Added to the fact he launches like 60 of them in a minute, they grow weak quick. He has to rest alittle to regain strength

Side: Legion of Chaos

Personality: Gin is a particular fellow. He has this unnatural calming vibe that gets you to calm down. He is very soft spoken and when he does speak, its like you are hearing an angel. He often uses his voice to calm enemies, just before killing them. In other words, Gin is one of the most laidback and calmest person you will ever see.

History: When Gin was a young fellow, his family mistreated him one way or another. If it wasn't getting him into meaningless arguments, it was starving him and locking him into the freezer. One day they went to far, sinking so low as too throw a dagger at him, from which they took from HIS room. His Psychic abilities surfaced then, in which he levitated the knife and sent it back double the force. That is also when he vowed to never get mad. He vows to never give up.... he wants to make people pay for his struggles...behind a sea of deception.

After making that vow, Gin only rememberd being sent into a lab before everything went white.When he woke up, he was albino and taller, and he never felt that coolheaded before. He also killed a few scientists accidentally with his new Psychic prowess. He knew he was going to be strong enough! He knew he was going to be smart enough! He knew it all or he isn't the Psychic Guru!
Password: Cheese the Chao

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Name: Steffen Echidna

Nickname: Techidna

Appearance:
scaled.php

Power: Can posses almost any form of machinery and by doing this he can upgrade the device. For example, he can posses a toaster and make it mobile and grant it the ability to fire exploding toast. His weakness is that he has limited options of defending himself without technology. If you want him to get out of a device you must destroy what he is possessing so that it does not function.

Side: Legion of Chaos

Personality: Naturally smart and technologically inclined, Steffen is a clever member of the Side of Chaos. He is inventive, however he is meek and is pushed around a lot by the more aggressive members.

History: Despite his poor upbringing, Steffen was a natural tinkerer. He grew up near a scrap yard and taught himself how to make basic devices using trash he found. His abilities caught the attention of certain businesses and he eventually ended up designing inventions for corporations. He got exchanged around, and now he's where he is now. He doesn't recognize good or evil, he just works for the side he believes is better for technology as a whole.

Password: Cheese the Chao (I can't believe I forgot this.)

Last edited:
Years
Of course exploding toast. What else am I going to have with my sausages and eggs?!? And two more members since yesterday! I am estatic to have even numbers with the "good guys".

Our IT department will officially kick behinds, Our Psychic guru will open the minds of freedom fighters physically, and Talon will shock them out of the sky. A team evil laugh is in order:D(as a team building exercise of course).

Muahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
BWAHAHaHA!!!!!111!!! I'm bored. Let's do some 'action-type' roleplay for now xDD

-Talon pushes everyone aside and stands at the front lines with his quarterstaff tied to his back, tilted to the left. He draws it by reaching back with his right hand and makes it stand next to him while he grabs the middle part of the weapon.- Doubting our powers would result in a humiliating defeat. Right? -turns and looks at the team- After all, we have exploding toast!

Last edited:
Years
Ditto, Equnox, so why not.

-Vincent gets pushed lightly out of the way by Talon, another one of the chosen by the 'Boss'. If he wasn't, he would have punched him for such action. He stands in the front lines, and starts to talk. Doubting our powers would result in humiliating defeat. Right?--turns around--After all, we have exploding toast! Vincent facepalmed, wondering if he should change his mind about punching him.

|Equinox|

Years
Why the facepalm? -Talon shrugged, sitting on the floor against a wall while the staff leaned against it- everything's fine. Nothing bad in sight. Enjoy something for once, Iguana.

Gin Kurama~~

Years
Ok My peepz...

- Gin walked up to them, a calm smile in place. ''I, for one, think we should calm down and wait for the enemies. We can't turn into mindless drones. It's not my forte.'' Gin said in his soft voice. Of course he couldn't wait to open up the minds of his victims, leaving them numb in the middle of battle, his Psychic Blades ready to go...

Years
Fine-Vincent gave an akward smile- If you say something worth laughing at, I promise to laugh.- Like Talon said, nothing bad in sight, which meant it was boreing. And it wasn't like the other two were any bag of fun. The white wolf creeped him out a little, with him always in a good mood and all, but still seemed dangerous. And the techie that Talon talked about with the toast seemed to be too shy to defend himself. He wonders what will happen if they do get in a fight.-I hope the freedom fighters have someone worth fighting.-

Gin Kurama~~

Years
-Gin floated up in the air, going quite far. This would be a good vantage spot. He knew he would run out of energy from staying in the air so long, but he can get it back. After all, he's only staying for a few minutes, getting the layout of the land. After looking down in concentration, Gin finally floated back to the ground. ''It would be a little while before they come here. Does anyone have food? I am quite hungry.'' Gin said quietly, pushing up his glasses.

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
(reserving my friend PinkSapphire for the Legion!)

I'm sure they won't be easy -chuckles, looking at the sky which is covered by a layer of black rainclouds- I'd prefer fighting against a harder opponent than a much weaker one anyway. I can't wait to see what they have in store.

Back