• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Yeah... It is(that's why I never really bothered to start watching it again until now). Naruto does have it's moments, though.
Ah~ but who am I fooling? The main reason I'm watching and reading is because of the Akatsuki! Deidara-chan and Sasori-kun are my favorite. Maybe I should call Deidara-chan Deidara-kun... =\

Yeah; can't wait! I hope you finish it soon! =3

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hmm... I never really got into One Piece. Naruto's cool - been behind on the episodes for a while - planning to get back to them - but I've kept up with the manga. It's good, but not as good as Bleach, IMO. (I'm totally caught up on Bleach manga and anime!) I'm totally a Bleach fangirl. XD

As for the questions regarding cosplay... At anime conventions, nearly everyone cosplays to it. You see most people in cosplay - it's rare to see people normally dressed. There's no need to sign up to cosplay, as long as you have a ticket to actually get into the convention. There are some contests which you do need to sign up for, but I never enter those.

And I need a custom size because my various measurements fit into various size categories. (I'm too short for extra large, but I'm too big for large... It's a proportional problem. That's also the reason I hate clothes shopping - I always have to try on like 4 or 5 different sizes of everything... 0.o;;)

Anyway I can't believe every time I log off for a little bit you all post like half a page! Geez. XD

...I kinda wish I was online at the exact time you all were, because that would be awesome. We could just all chat and not have to wait for people to get online. XD But then again, that's kinda what planning ahead and chatrooms are for. LOL

Oh, and just so you guys know, which I think would be best if you did, here's a list of my liked and disliked characters. (Anyone not listed is neutral, or I forgot to list them.) I'm telling you this because I'm very touchy about certain characters... Oh, and the lists are not in any particular order...

Liked:
Momo Hinamori (<3)
Toshiro Hitsugaya (<3)
Izuru Kira
Shuuhei Hisagi
Mizuiro (His attitude around Keigo is epic-win. XD)
Matsuri & Fujimaru Kudo (Videogame exclusive characters - love them because they're just awesome.)
Uryu
Hanataro (He's just so funny)
All the vizards (including Ichigo) because they're awesome.
Urahara
Karin (she's cool)
Tatsuki (she's also cool)
YACHIRU. She's PINK. XD

Disliked:
Aizen (HATE HATE HATE!!!)
Dondochakka & Pesche (I don't hate them but I can't stand them since they're so... ughhh)
CHIZURU (PEOPLE WHO FORCE THEMSELVES ONTO OTHERS ARE EVIL I TELL YOU!!! EVIL!!!)
Keigo (He fails. XD)
Loly (She's too overly jealous of Orihime and I hate her for it.)
Gin "Creepy-Smile" Ichimaru (The "nickname" I gave him is self-explanatory, no?)
All the Bounts (They're just creepy...)
Ganju
Szayel Aporro Granz
Nnoitra Jiruga
Luppi
MAYURI KUROTSUCHI (he just creeps me out...)

Umm yeah... There's actually a few more but I can't be bothered at the moment to separate them with spoiler tags and such, since they're not officially "released" in English yet... Maybe I'll do that later. I made this list partially on a whim, but now I'm actually kinda curious as to what characters you guys like and dislike. Care to share?? (Please excuse the lame rhyme/pun-thingy. LOL)

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Time for this week's discussion topic. :)

Which pokemon do you think most resembles which character?(You can list and many for as few comparisons as you want)
*cracks knuckles*

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Alright guys I finally have my zanpakuto's spirit form finished and I think it looks great. Almost exactly as I imagined. Without further adieu Kitsune na Hii...

Spoiler:

First off...no this is not a girl. He's a young fox boy with the power of fire. I couldn't think of what to color his kimono so I just left it uncolored which made me forget to color his paw. Well, I hope you guys like it so tell me what you guys think.

For the question, I never really though about it xD. This is such a good question. Rukia could be Froslass and for some reason I,d say Tessai is Ursarang. Byakuya could be Cherrim ._..

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
No! Not Aizen-sama! Aizen-sama is the best! >.>
Ichimaru-sama is cool, too! He's not creepy!

Kya... That's a long list. ;_;
Where'd ya come up with that?

I love the picture of the spirit! I finally have an idea of what I want the spirit of my Zanpakuto to look like! I better write it down before I forget, though... XD

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Wow, Eternal Nightmare, that spirit form is awesome!!

Hmm... I'm multitasking with homework ATM but I'll list a few Pokemon that I think represent Bleach characters soon...

EDIT:

Okay, well I made a huge list of pretty much all the characters in Bleach, omitting a few that I felt weren't really noteworthy. Under the following collapsible tags will be that list, along with the Pokemon I thought fit to each character. I'll warn you now though, most are not filled in, because my hands are way too tired just from typing out all the names. LOL I might add more later... And feel free to copy and paste my list to write in your Pokemon comparisons as well. Oh, and one more thing, anything with an asterisk (*) in front of it means that it is not officially released in the United States yet, at least to my knowledge. I couldn't be bothered to put in spoiler tags since I formatted this list in a word processor and not directly in this post. Anyway, just mind the asterisks and you'll be okay. So without further ado, here is the big (and I mean BIG) list of characters!

Phew, that's a lot. Seriously. XD I am SO not gonna be typing any essays for English class any time soon - I hate that class enough, thank goodness the next assignment, according to my teacher, will be just multiple choice questions. XD Maybe I'll get the energy back in my fingers after resting them while watching Bleach tomorrow or the next day. (You know, the new episode!)

EDIT 2:

Oh yeah, and one last thing... If you don't know who some of these characters are (which I'm sure is the case for at least some of you) you can go to the Bleach wiki and click on "characters" and that will take you to a big list of characters. Even though I omitted some of the lesser characters, my list is still in the same order as the one there, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a character you don't recognize. ^_^

Oh, and I'm logging off for today... My mom's yelling. XD

EDIT 3:

Hey, I have some semi-bad news. I left my laptop at school today, and tomorrow's a day off. I have the userbars for squads 11, 12, and 13 saved on there, and I haven't uploaded them yet. My teachers locked it up though, so I'll have it back Thursday evening. I'll try to upload the userbars then. ^_^

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I'll join as 4th seat in 11th division. My zanpakutoh's name is Misako.

Zanpakuto Name; Misako
Type; Full-time release.
Zanpakuto Spirit; Red-haired girl with an analyzer right eye, two head buns
Release Command; It's full-time release.
Shikai Details; Barrier, collateral damage flash, dimension cross, extend, fire ball, orange color
Bankai Name; Tenshi Misako
Bankai Details; Long, protective wings, extra extend, red color
Anything Else;

I'll go by power levels for the Espada instead of just pokemon characteristics:

Wobbaffet = Aizen
Giratina origin form = Gin
Heracross = Tousen

Yes, these 3 control the Espada. :P

Manaphy = Wonderweiss
Arceus = Espada 0, Yammy
Deoxys attack form = Espada 1, Starrk
Darkrai = Espada 2, Barragan
Kyogre = Espada 3, Harribel
Mewtwo = Espada 4, Ulquiorra
Groudon = Espada 5, Nnoitra
Latios = Espada 6, Grimmjow
Rayquaza = Espada 7, Zommari

vs.

Ho-oh = Captain Commander, Yamamoto
Ninjask = 2nd Squad Captain, Sifon
Blissey = 4th Squad Captain, Unohara
Shaymin, both forms = 6th Squad Captain, Byakuya
Articuno = 10th Squad Captain, Hitsugaya
Gengar = 11th Squad Captain, Kenpachi

Mew = Urahara
Deoxys Speed Form = Yoruichi

Gallade = Shinji
Lucario = Kensei (copied from minchan :P)

Garchomp = Ichigo
Salamence = Darkside Ichigo
Latias = Inoue
Froslass = Rukia
Teddiursa = Kon

Yes, the main hero is Garchomp, and the main villain is Wobbaffet :P

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hello, 22sa! Looks like you haven't read the rules all the way through...

But I like how some of your Pokemon choices are the same as mine. XD

BTW guys, I have tomorrow off school as I said, but I have a doctor appointment so I still might not be on quite as much.

I've been in a drawing mood though, and just earlier I drew a fairly detailed picture of a character from another anime and I scanned and colored it, and added a fairly complex background... Took me a bunch of layers... Point is that I might try drawing some more Bleach fan art soon. Oh, that reminds me... Would you guys like to see the fan art I sent in to Shonen Jump? It got in, by the way, even though it's not the best. It's got 4 manga characters but only one (Ichigo) is from Bleach. Anyway, let me know if you wanna see it. It's fairly old work and like I said it's not really amazing but if you wanna see it I'll scan it to show you!

22sa

Years
Hello, 22sa! Looks like you haven't read the rules all the way through...

But I like how some of your Pokemon choices are the same as mine. XD

BTW guys, I have tomorrow off school as I said, but I have a doctor appointment so I still might not be on quite as much.

I've been in a drawing mood though, and just earlier I drew a fairly detailed picture of a character from another anime and I scanned and colored it, and added a fairly complex background... Took me a bunch of layers... Point is that I might try drawing some more Bleach fan art soon. Oh, that reminds me... Would you guys like to see the fan art I sent in to Shonen Jump? It got in, by the way, even though it's not the best. It's got 4 manga characters but only one (Ichigo) is from Bleach. Anyway, let me know if you wanna see it. It's fairly old work and like I said it's not really amazing but if you wanna see it I'll scan it to show you!
Ya, Yamamoto, Sifon, Rukia and Yoruichi were pretty much obvious.

I thought of saying Cherrim = Byakuya, but Cherrim is too weak, so didn't seem to fit.

Oh yes, post your art, it's always fun =)

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Please, post your fanart here. That's one of the reasons I started this club, so people could share their fanart with other fans. When ya post it, I'll link to it on the first post. :)

And I hope the doctor appointment isn't too unbearable. ;p

22sa, I need you to please reread the rules before I can accept you into the club.

22sa

Years
Please, post your fanart here. That's one of the reasons I started this club, so people could share their fanart with other fans. When ya post it, I'll link to it on the first post. :)

And I hope the doctor appointment isn't too unbearable. ;p

22sa, I need you to please reread the rules before I can accept you into the club.
Keiri. Aren't you going to answer your own question? o_o

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Keiri. Aren't you going to answer your own question? o_o
Firstly, welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, 22sa. I'll go add you to the pluses list in a minute. I'd like you to post a bit more before you can join a squad. But you should get it very soon.

Secondly, answer my own question?

22sa

Years
Firstly, welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, 22sa. I'll go add you to the pluses list in a minute. I'd like you to post a bit more before you can join a squad. But you should get it very soon.

Secondly, answer my own question?
Okay. Yes, your question about which pokemon resembles which character. XD

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Zameric's answer to his own question:

Time for this week's discussion topic. :)

Which pokemon do you think most resembles which character?(You can list and many for as few comparisons as you want)
*cracks knuckles*

LOL It was in collapsed tags so it was kinda hard to notice. XD

Anyway, I'm back from the doctor now. I got blood drawn. D=

I've got an assignment for English I need to work on first, but I'll try to dig up that drawing I submitted to SJ and post it here as soon as I find it. ^_^

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hi!

...I'm kind of bored. =.=

YAY AIZEN IS BORED OF TORTURING EVERYONE!!!

Umm yeah. Sorry, I had to. XD

I'm bored of my homework which is why I tend to take 5-10 minute breaks in between by going around forums (such as this one) and posting, rather than typing up my essays and reports. XD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Well there seems to be a new member onboard n_n.

Sorry guys I have been busy so haven't been able to draw my shikai or bankai. I will try to get them posted asap.

Oh yeah, Unohana can be chansey or blissey and I also would say the mayuri can be weezing or koffing xD.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Aizen-sama isn't dead yet! So he's not bored of torturing! >=3

Pupupu. I don't do my homework at home. I do mine at school sometime or at the last minute in class.

I'm almost (half-way) done with my Zanpakuto! I have everything escept:
The body of the Spirit of the Zanpakuto
The name
The shikai release
The bankai release(well, I think I have it, I haven't decided whether I want to you it or not)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Aizen-sama isn't dead yet! So he's not bored of torturing! >=3

Pupupu. I don't do my homework at home. I do mine at school sometime or at the last minute in class.

I'm almost (half-way) done with my Zanpakuto! I have everything escept:
The body of the Spirit of the Zanpakuto
The name
The shikai release
The bankai release(well, I think I have it, I haven't decided whether I want to you it or not)

You should upload what you have so far!! I would like to see it. XD

But I wish Aizen was dead because I hate him with all my heart and soul. RAWR. XD

I gotta get off for now. It's dinner time. I may or may not be back on today... Later, people!

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Maybe I will tomorrow!
I'm trying to get more than half of it finished at the time. ^.^'
Yeah... I did the sketches while I was waiting for the testing time for the EOGs to end... And, of course, they had to take up all the papers... So I had to re-do them(on the back of a crossword puzzel my teacher gave me).

Kya! D=
Well... Aizen-sama hates you, too!

(Poor Aizen-sama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back