• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Direction Fan Club

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
tw99m8b.png

Welcome to the One Direction Fan Club! Here is where anyone can discuss the terrific UK-born boy band and the wonderful members Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson. Feel free to join the club and prove that you are indeed a Directioner!

uD2xWBy.png

1. Follow all PokéCommunity and Other Clubs rules and guidelines
2. Respect all club members and respect their opinions
3. Make worthwhile posts that add to the discussion
4. Rules are subject to change
5XVgd7q.png

Current Topic(s): To those of you who are lucky enough to have a stadium near you already announced, do you plan on going / buying tickets?
"Where We Are" is the title of the tour, do you think it's also the title of their new album by any chance?
Past Topics
• Do you plan on seeing the 1D in 3D movie This Is Us?
• What's your favorite One Direction song and why?
• If you bought tickets to a 1D concert for under 100$ and the tickets later had a value of 1000$+, would you sell them or keep them and go to the concert still?
• What are your thoughts on Comic Relief / Red Nose Day and the happenings in Ghana?
• Who is your favorite member and why?

2qi1aAI.png

Username:
Favorite Member:
Answer Current Discussion / Past Discussions:
E6hhxuh.png

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
YAY, IT WAS APPROVED. <3 :]

Username: Gyardosamped
Favorite Member: Liam Payne
Answer Current Discussion / Past Discussions: Although I try not to favor any member of the band over the other, Liam has really given me a reason to continue staying a member of this fabulous fandom. He's extremely charming, caring, funny, and lively. There are so many words I could use to describe him, but I'd probably go over the maximum character limit (if there is one, haha). I also love how he's earned the title of "Daddy Direction" because he keeps the other boys out of trouble most of the time. I guess I like him the most because he resembles my real life persona the most out of any other member of the band.

All in all, though, I love all five members of One Direction. They are truly all talented and gifted musicians!

tumblr_mjgzoagU0s1rkb9nko1_500.jpg

Also, thank you Aero for putting so much effort into making this! You're awesome!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Favorite Member: TAKE A WILD GUESS. Only Harry Sexypants Styles <3

Who is your favorite member and why?
To be really shallow etc just look at my signature and you'll see why. HE'S SO DAMN CUTE. Also for me he's the best singer in the group, his voice is incredible and his usual lead roles in the singles are well deserved as a result. He has such a great range and an ability to emphasise the most important aspects of the song, I love it! Also his dancing omg. XD

YAY 1D

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Username: ForeverDash
Favorite Member: Zayn Malik
Current Topic: Who is your favorite member and why?
My favorite member is Zayn. He is obviously the hottest and cutest one in the group and in my opinion he has the best voice. I mean look at him and tell me he's not hot lol. He also loves Pokemon omgomgomg. Most of the 1D songs that I listen to mainly has Zayn singing in it, though I love them all equally ;]

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
Spoiler:

Yeah, Liam does seem to be the most responsible one of the group. :] He's also amazing at singing. I always enjoy listening to his audition on X Factor because it shows how his voice can match a variety of music. :] Also no problem with making this thread. lol It took around 2 hours to make, and it was mostly the photoshopping involved because it was being problematic. NOW START RECRUITING MORE PEOPLE.

Spoiler:

OZZY. Your sig is inappropriate. ;] But not really. I have to agree to an extent. Harry's voice has a nice tone to it. And when you talk about his dancing, I guess I haven't seen enough videos, but the dancing I think of is his extremely powerful shoulder thrust in the band's first performance on X Factor. lolol It was so funny. By the way, you never answered my question about what you think of his new tattoo. Did you even see it? :x

Spoiler:

bby u no its troo. Instead of commenting on your answer specifically I'll answer the question for myself.

Who is your favorite member and why?
In case it's not apparent by my avatar, signature, and profile: It's Zayn Malik. Let's just say, he's the reason I started listening to One Direction in the first place. Everything about him basically defines perfection in my book: His hair, his eyes, his smile, everything. Not to mention out of all the members I think his voice is the best. His harmonies and power notes in the songs are what I look forward to in songs almost all the time and his voice has a very specific...texture to it that I can't get over. He's too much. Like I told Ozzy in a PM, my life tragedy is that he'll never be mine. lolol

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM?
tumblr_mjhvqyFozV1rurxvqo5_250.gif

by the way if you ever need zayn malik gifs I got you covered ;]

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Okay, so the One Directions have announced that they're getting their wax figures made and placed in Madame Tussauds wax museum, which is honestly super prestigious and just goes to show how famous and honored they've become. :] I'm so happy for all of them. :D

Here's the video:

Also, adding onto how famous they are, Harry posted this picture of the turnout at their Dublin concert. Pretty amazing if you ask me! Nothing new to see here, though. ;)

N8xkPOc.jpg

Can we say sold out, anyone? xD

A bit of late news but Harry also posted this picture of his new tattoo on Instagram as well. I hope Ozzy likes it. x) Personally, I feel it's wayyyyyyyyy too big and doesn't fit Harry at all. I guess it doesn't matter, though, because he already has over 20+ tattoos stamped all over his body anyways, lol. Oh boy!

Fw66gio.jpg

Lastly, Red Nose Day is in three days (March 15th). ;D Not sure what the boys are going to do (if anything) on that day, so we'll have to wait and see!

.Aero

Years
So this morning during my daily tumblr run for Zayn pictures and gifs, I came across a bunch of new gif sets and pictures of the whole band from their Ghana trip. It was in scenes I hadn't seen from their previous videos and so naturally I went on a hunt to find the video they came from.

What I found was 30 minutes of tears and more drive to help than ever before. Apparently on the 11th, the boys released a 30 minute documentary about their trip to Ghana that's broken up into 5 parts (one for each of the boys). After watching the video I felt more compelled to help out than I ever have in my life. I've seen sad videos about turmoil and the needy before, but they never made me cry until now.

So now I'm asking you guys to help out where you can. Red Nose Day is in 2 days and any amount of money can help out. You can donate in a few ways, which are:
Buying the Documentary - iTunes
Buying the One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) Single - iTunes | Google Play
Donating directly to Comic Relief

So I guess the topic of discussion this time is something which I feel is a bit more discussion related (since the club is clearly not very active):

What are your thoughts on Comic Relief / Red Nose Day and the happenings in Ghana?

I for one never really thought too much about charity efforts in Africa. I definitely think One Direction is doing the world a huge favor by advocating this project as it's already changed my views on the whole idea of helping out. I guess I personally never felt like I could do anything by myself and that my money wouldn't really matter, but just 5 pounds literally saves another person's life. Not only that, but I'm actually prepared to join related clubs at my college in order to help out further. I maybe not be able to do much alone besides donate, but in a group I think I can impact more than what was apparent before.

That documentary hit me hard. :'[

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Well crap, I admitted it to Aero yesterday for the first time. I suppose I'm a Directioner. Aero I hate you but I love you.

Username: Jake♫
Favorite Member: Liam Payne
Answer Current Discussion / Past Discussions:
  • Comic Relief: It's always good to see a band invested into charity work. Red Nose Day is a great charity in itself helping with those who live in poverty, so I'm glad One Direction is a part of it. Although I personally didn't donate, at least other fans who had the money to do so did!
  • Favorite Member/Why: Liam Payne, hands down for me. I love his voice the most of the five of them, being able to hit the high notes, the low notes, belt the chorus, and harmonize whatever part of the song he needs to. Plus, he's ridiculously hot =x

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey Jake. Welcome (: & Liam is definitely everything you described. Uffffffffffffffffffff. No words can even describe.

_____

As if one 'Kiss You' video wasn't enough, an alternate version has been released and it's better and hotter than the original. >.< *cannot control myself*

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Ooooo the first one was fantastic as it was, but now this? All the random cheek kisses are too much to handle.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Ooooo the first one was fantastic as it was, but now this? All the random cheek kisses are too much to handle.

I had no idea they were even releasing one. :p They did go crazy kissing Zayn in that vid, though, which is totally fine with me. xD

Also, I found a recent interview they did and they're all so cheery and adorable in the video. :p It's probably among my favorites of the interviews they've done.

It starts at 5:00

:)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
If it'll make Dash and Aero happy.

Username: vaporeon7
Favorite Member: Zayn Malik
Answer Current Discussion: I think it is a really positive act of 1D to be supporting a charity such as Red Nose Day. Their high profile certainly would have certainly alerted many of their fans to a good and worthwhile cause.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Username: Lady Gunner
Favorite Member: Harry Styles
Answer Current Discussion / Past Discussions: I think its nice that 1D is helping out and reaching out to charity even with their famous statuses.... :)

.Aero

Years
I'm slowly getting people to give this band a chance lol. Makes me feel accomplished. :]

Anyway, I think it's about time for a topic change since Red Nose Day was almost a month ago and we have a decent amount of people to maybe hold a discussion. And honestly if you want to start your own topics be my guest. The more activity here the better! Ok here's the topic. I'll probably change it in a couple days depending on how quickly people answer. It's a hypothetical situation.

If you bought tickets to a 1D concert for under 100$ and the tickets later had a value of 1000$+, would you sell them or keep them and go to the concert still?

Since 1D is on the TMH tour, and they're coming to Columbus (where I currently am) at some point in June, I was considering buying tickets to see if I could go. I checked how much they were and even the nosebleed "you won't see anything" seats were over 300$ now. A friend of mine on my floor actually bought her tickets (she has 2) for 90$ each and her tickets are worth a little more than 1,500$ which I find ridiculous. She still says she's going but I would honestly give up the experience to make that huge profit that's there. Too good to pass up.

Whenever their next concert is announced I will buy tickets for me and whoever wants to tag along, but then some extras as well so that I can sell them for a profit. It's crazy how much people are able to charge for concerts like this. Floor seats in front of the stage were going for 6,500$ last time I checked.

Also just because I'm obsessed with this version of One Thing:

Also Niall is getting his braces off today (the 3rd). Also Zayn got a new tattoo: http://media.tumblr.com/5510147ece43a6d9725ecc6e322eebb4/tumblr_inline_mkn90lYHCb1qz4rgp.png

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
If you bought tickets to a 1D concert for under 100$ and the tickets later had a value of 1000$+, would you sell them or keep them and go to the concert still?

Yes I would. I would buy a few and keep one for myself and someone that wants to follow. I would be rich If I do that. :33

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years

I'd most likely keep the tickets just because I'd want to see my One Directionskinz in concert, and I'd give up anything to have that opportunity. I mean, yeah, I'd be making a hell of a profit if I were to sell them later on (especially if I had multiple tickets), but being able to relive the memories of seeing them in concert definitely outweighs the material aspect of it all, at least to me (if that makes sense).

Btw, I love that version of One Thing ;).

Also, the boys tried to perfect their human pyramid from the first time they did it on tour in another city, and this time around they actually got it right. xD

tumblr_ml29rf0SAZ1rxhdh9o1_400.gif

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Either Josh (1D's drummer) or Dan (1D's guitarist).

;] At least that's what I think, because they used one of the two last time if I can remember correctly. It could just be someone random, though lol.

Jk, it's "Paul". Not exactly sure who that is, but yeah. Here's the video (skip to 1:10) Caution: loud screaming lol:

Last edited:
Back