• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everything Borderlands 2

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Borderlands 2, my favorite video game ever, has a lot of things to do. So, I'll be helping you get through some of the tougher parts of the game, do funny things, do anything and everything Borderlands 2 has to offer.

First, some things I'm going to say to clear up any biases that may occur, for whatever reason, so that you don't think that it's the only way to do something.

My favorite character to play as is Kreig.
My favorite weapon is the PRAZMA CANON.
My favorite raid boss is Voracidous.
My favorite DLC is Hammerlock's Hunt.
My least favorite DLC is Dragon Keep.
My least favorite raid boss is Hyperius (Why is he a thing?)

So now that you understand where some of the things that I'll say come from.

Guides / Tutorials

Spoiler:

News
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TY

I really love your guide. And thanks for the help on the World Traveler achievement, I was wondering how to get that one while I thought I had everything explored haha!

I also have a question: You say that the PRAZMA CANON will get you into FFYL really fast, but there is this thing called Shamfleeting (which you use the Sham shield with an Norfleet RPG for infinite ammo and barely taking damage from the Norfleet). Does the Sham also work properly with this weapon? I'm quite curious about this because I may want to test it!

Nonetheless a great guide! :3

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
I really love your guide. And thanks for the help on the World Traveler achievement, I was wondering how to get that one while I thought I had everything explored haha!

I also have a question: You say that the PRAZMA CANON will get you into FFYL really fast, but there is this thing called Shamfleeting (which you use the Sham shield with an Norfleet RPG for infinite ammo and barely taking damage from the Norfleet). Does the Sham also work properly with this weapon? I'm quite curious about this because I may want to test it!

Nonetheless a great guide! :3

Yeah, Shamfleeting works with it. Problem with that is, so many fall from it, that a sham needs about 97% absorption, not to go into FFYL, esp. if on OP8.

Back