• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
I was following this hack on AWF (because i'm dutch, you know). But now it's offline, i'm just following it here, because english isn't that hard for me!

Ontopic: Very nice screens, sprites are amazing as usual. And if this game will make it to the end, it will be the best hack ever finished!

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2010
A Very Nice hack.. i love the red houses!!!!!!!.. i wish i can put it in my game well GL!

Ydroj

beginning hacker
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2009
the hack seems very good mitchel net als charizard19 ga zo door

apolloman

Modern Looney
Years
WOW
Im speechless thiis hack looks fabulous. The tiles are (in my opinon) better than dimond and pearl.
That yellow star building has got to be the most original tile ive ever seen

Gud luk wiv this and pls DONT give up

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
wow congratz man the hack stills everyday better and the beta is very good..your nº1 fan xD

Years
Wow, Mitchell, good to see you're still working on this project. It's looking better and better with every screenshot you post.

I think I know where you're going with the green force, but I won't spoil it :P

Keep up the good work!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
All i can say is wow! great job!

thnx ^^

@♦Nintendo♦,Anthony PoKéMOUNTAIN, ptshady,Icicle Dance,zhiny_charizard,gman soldier, ~♦Kayl♦~, Patjuh09: Thnx ^^

@Prof. 9: Thnx ^^ and really? great ^^
but i don't still don't tell what it's ^^

@apolloman: Thnx ^^ and 'll never give up this hack ^^ only if it's done :P

@destinedjagold: Great ^^ and if you want or not thnx :P

@Mr. Absol:Thnx and that is verey easy the solustion is. you must be very patiant and work good with the pallets and tilesets ^^

@Patjuh09: Thnx ^^

@Lex_14: Thnx ^^ and i've give'd credits ;) i've already delete the spoiler ;)

~Ontopic:
Well people i work now on the inner tiles of the golden league contest where you must battle versus 6 trainers + the champion i'll teel who it's, it's... CARLOS with one pokemon the Articuno ^^ on lvl.25/30 ^^
and i work on the wild battle event with a pineco(spell i it good) (ow already done) he'll attack you ^^ but first you need a special item to climbthe wands to come there ^^
anyway
screens are comming soon (when í'm done with both of them)
Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2013
well i played the beta he has out for it no a pikachu doesm't follow and it goes to right after the second badge if im thinking about the right beta

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
good to read that...i think u are fast workin on the hack..=D

Keep it up

Yes and thnx ^^ and great that you'll support my hack ^^

@prince112: Well it's the carlos from Emerald ;)

@Shadowlurker: The first beta goes to the (before) the Black rock cave the second beta what will i release will be goes to the therd gym (Snow point city) screens? (look under Updates ^^)

And well people it's time for some freaking updates ^^:
~Zeh new Updates:
Hello people, long time not speak well i've add some awesome new graphics/tiles for now ^^ with (example:The snowy new tiles (credits to Fanking Omega for the rondom snowy tiles (example: the water,walk snow, snowy Pokecenter and Pokemarkt, the wooden snow house ^^)
and some awesome new snow tiles (snow effect added by me ^^) example: the blue sign,Tree's,headbutt tree's,little grass and snowy little tree ^^) and i've some new screens from a hidden place called: ''Well just go view the video of it ^^'' (Credits to The GameGuy for the tiles in the tomb) (maby i've made some type errors in the script can you please say it me if there're some type mistakes thnx in advance.
''Screens of the sky,and the Golden league contest comming soon''
and...
Well just view the screens + video:

Snow Point City:
pokemonthunderemblem1ww4.png
pokemonthunderemblem4jq0.png

The hidden place:
pokemonthunderemblem2zb7.png
pokemonthunderemblem3gz3.png

And the video from the tomb:
-comming soon- video is still uploading here's already the link but it's isnt done yet with uploading well ehmm... enjoy :) http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=zBM3P1dAGS4

Well that was alle people i hope you like'd
Cya
~Mitchel1

Back