• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
I'm really impressed you made choosing gender look so amazing. What was once a trivial task is now super fabulous!

Glad to see the release date is nearing, too. One of the biggest problems the fangame community has is the inability to actually release anything... but Raptor Version seems to be avoiding that problem rather nicely. Props to you and your team.

Atomic Reactor

Oh well, glad you could help OG.
Pumped for the release :D

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
oh my god, i can't wait until this is released! congratulations OG for finishing a game, your the first person in our forum that has actually finished their game!

as soon as this is released i'm playing it :) checking back every couple hours

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
it would be really annoying if OG got a virus before he uploads the game

Well, we all know who to blame if something else comes up, lol.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this has been asked or not, cause I haven't read but maybe half of the pages, but are the attack animations going to be fixed, too? Just wondering cause in the old demo all of the attacks looked like Ember....

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
it would be really annoying if OG got a virus before he uploads the game

lol love the optimism. Don't worry, even if he did get a virus, I have 2 back ups saved on both my comp and my back up drive that can detach from my comp so I doubt anything bad'll happen.

Learning from past mistakes can mostly bring a better future.

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
Great to here the game will be released soon... And thanx for telling me how to speed up the game... I am so used to the high speed that now I just can't stand playing low speed

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
im a good person im love animals pokemon is also really awesome a really enjoyable game.

These are all fine qualities to have, but I'm afraid that it has very little to do with Pokemon Raptor Version. Is there no other thread better suited to what you're looking to, um... discuss?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Okay. Well, thanks to Wichu, the glitches was fixed, and thanks him again for making me a better titlescreen script.

Alright. My testing progress is going pretty smooth. Now I'm in the 4th gym.
Once I finish the game, I'll announce the release date. Sorry for the postpone.
Tomorrow I have whole day long for me to continue the game, so I'm almost there to complete testing the game.​

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Woot the fact that your only on the 4th gym i bet makes everyone happy (not only because you fixed the problem, but after the X amount of hours it took you to fix the bug your only on the fourth gym meaning that the game isn't that short).

-Bloop-

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016

Oh yea, I used about 8 hours to earn untill the 4th badge. Plus, untill the 4th gym, there isn't any special event or legendary event happen yet. All I do was just train and fight. It took 8 hours for that progress. A lot of event happen after the 4th gym. I played a whole morning and I just beat the 5th gym. ( Celebi and Deoxys event played ). So the whole game was pretty long.

Btw, I found 2 glitches where I can't continue my testing progress unless I fixed those glitches. I've PMed wichu and asked for his help again. Hopefully get a reply soon.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
no more bugs i hope they get squashed soon so you can continue playing.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
sweet game OG hope it comes out soon. everybodies games on here make me look up in envy lol

Back