• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days.
Looks like the club has been doing alright though.

annhu2011 said:
Well, no Bleach this week, keep waiting... and boring......
Huh? Where did you see this? 0_o
Not sure if she's a troll or just impatient...

Also, ANIME:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Anime 347
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
It is out and I have read it. :3

Spoiler:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Chapter 472! Woohoo!!

Spoiler:

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days.
Looks like the club has been doing alright though.

Well, we haven't set anything on fire (yet)...

Last edited:

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
It is out and I have read it. :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 472
Spoiler:

Chapter 472! Woohoo!!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Another discussion topic, related to the one before...
Create a Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.
I'll post one tomorrow, still working some things out on it.
I was thinking of making an archive page for all the club's Kido and then put it under the projects section.

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I've been really busy with real life lately. So I'm sorry I haven't been so active... I try, but I have so many communities I'm a part of that it's hard to come by a lot. I'll come by every once in a while, every few weeks to a month, maybe more frequently during certain time periods. Late December until late January, I'll probably be more active. You might not see much of me until then, though. I'll be on Facebook and MSN though, so if you have to talk to me, please do it there. I'm sorry I'm not as active anymore, but I'm losing sleep as it is, barely getting assignments done, and I'm just having trouble adjusting to college, still. Just wanted to let you guys know, because I haven't been around much. I just have so many other things to do...

But I have been keeping up with the manga... Things have been interesting, but not interesting enough for me to write a whole big response to it, you know? That's another reason I haven't been here as much. Maybe when I have time, I'll put together my thoughts on a bunch of chapters as a group.

Oh yeah, if you don't have my FB/MSN you can ask someone who does, and they can tell you.

Sorry for being off topic right now but I figure I owed an explanation as to why I haven't been around.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
^Yes, same as above. I've been really busy. Sumimasen. I'm indeliberately delaying the manga and prioritize real life stuff. While it's the right thing to do and I'm sure you agree, I still feel bad D:

Also about the manga:
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Well, guys, I know the feeling. Life can be a pain. :P

Anime:
Spoiler:

Manga:
Spoiler:

Pokestick, you read it right. I am also not completely sure about it. But it has to do with the blades. I guess.

Create a Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.
Didn't we do this two weeks ago?

Melty said:
Well, we haven't set anything on fire (yet)...

*watches burning pile of leafs*
Erm... what? Oh.....
*tosses bunsen burner over fence*
*innocently whistles and walks away*

-Jared-

Years
Manga:
Spoiler:

Didn't we do this two weeks ago?

Spoiler:

We did a Forbidden Kido one a while ago. xP

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hado #38, Senkei Bakuhatsu (線形 爆発 ; Linear Explosion)
The caster's hand glows with charged spiritual energy for a few minutes. This allows them to draw a line/shape/outline on a surface. Then the caster has to smack the center of the mark to active the linear shaped explosion. The spell can be used to create openings in obstacles or to create a focused explosion on a small point. The explosion also exerts a small concussive recoil on the caster.
Incantation: Coming soon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
The anime is doing a much better job with the fullbringers than the manga did, never noticed that much of a difference with many of the previous arcs. I wonder if it has anything to do with the new camera....not camera but angles being used and stuff. Also, seeing the porky fight animated was amusing.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

I agree Lapras, they've done *something* that makes everything much more enjoyable!

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

I agree Lapras, they've done *something* that makes everything much more enjoyable!

ANIME
Spoiler:

And yeah. They do seem...different. xD It is probably the voice acting, I think.

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Spoiler:

Hehehehe............... whoooooooops.... stupid alliterations and the tendency to make one large letter for both words.....

If anyone was wondering why I was gone for so long (Even though I never have much to post anyway) I was at my sister's wedding. :3 And there was no nearby place with free wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back