• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

5ygn6tbh

Jan Jansen
Years
Hello, I almost finisht black 2, and I want to catch heatran. I found out you need a magma stone, but i can't find it. Can someone tell me where it is?

Years
Hello, I almost finisht black 2, and I want to catch heatran. I found out you need a magma stone, but i can't find it. Can someone tell me where it is?

Route 18, which you access by surfing from Route 1 and going through Route 17. It's the same bit you have to go through to rematch Colress. Be careful there, though, because there are some strong Veterans on that route!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
oh, for some reason i was thinking there was a code i had to scan or something.

The ones that uses QR Codes are Pokedex 3D.
Currently there are two versions of Pokedex 3D,
the first one was for BW Unova Pokemon, while the another one covers all Gen I to Gen VI Pokemon.
Note that only the latter one can be paid-download, the other was discontinued last year.

Years
are there any easy to find synchronizers in B2?

Are you meaning Pokemon with the Synchronize ability? An easily accessible one before beating the Elite Four is Elgyem, which is found in the Celestial Tower on Route 7. Keep in mind that 50% of the time they might have the Telepathy ability instead.

Otherwise, in the post-game you can easily find wild Munna in the Dreamyard. Like Elgyem, they also have a 50% chance of having their other ability instead, which is Forewarn in this case. However, unlike Elgyem, it's easier to identify Munna's ability because Forewarn triggers at the start of the battle (it reveals the opponent's move with the highest base power) while neither happens with Elgyem's abilities.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 23, 2016
Are there any methods to get Hidden Abilities once Dream World closes? I have never used it and I am still quite new to GEN 5.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 23, 2016
http://en.pokemon-gl.com/about/e_notice/

Spoiler:

So after December 10, it will not be possible to obtain Pokemon with Hidden Abilities (aside from in - game methods)? Are we forced to move on to Gen 6 in order to obtain them?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
http://en.pokemon-gl.com/about/e_notice/

Spoiler:

So after December 10, it will not be possible to obtain Pokemon with Hidden Abilities (aside from in - game methods)? Are we forced to move on to Gen 6 in order to obtain them?
I'm aware of this. You can still find Hidden Ability Pokemon in Hidden Grottoes, as I mentioned before, so hope isn't lost: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hidden_Grotto

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
i haven't had any customers at join avenue for a couple days. any idea why?

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
Have you been changing the time, date, or console you've been playing on with your Join Avenue?

been using the poke transfer, and i used it in a different ds...that's probably the problem.

Last edited:
Years
I have no idea what to do. I beat the fifth gym and the Plasma members on the ship. But when I go to route 6 and get surf when I go to route 6 with Cheren and I go over to the bridge, that legendary Pokemon isn't appearing :-( so I'm like so totally confused!

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I have no idea what to do. I beat the fifth gym and the Plasma members on the ship. But when I go to route 6 and get surf when I go to route 6 with Cheren and I go over to the bridge, that legendary Pokemon isn't appearing :-( so I'm like so totally confused!

Did it already appear the first time, when (I think) Rood talked to you about Cobalion? That should be the only event to happen there. You don't get to battle Cobalion until later.

§1

Rocket grunt
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
can i catch more than 1 landorus-t from the dream radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back