• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Well my subject at the minute are all as easy for me as one another XD. So I can't really pick a hardest one.

Well I have finished the next nine XD.

100-108.gif

What ya think

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks alot ^_^. Not many more left now, which ones out of them do you guys like best ^_^. Mine are Hitmonchan/Lee XD.
Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I love all of them, but I like the Electrode the best! ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
Yeah the ball with the big smile XD. I also like the way Exeggutor turned out and if ya want Kylie you could be my next student XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks Blue ^_^. Well I have got up to no. 108 XD, only 43 left. Man I need the Yellow Version Trainers.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks alot Ty ^_^. Which ones you like best XP. Well I am estimating I will have them done by teusday XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Yeah I slept from 8:30pm to 12:30am XD. So don't worry'bout me XD. I am all hyoer as usual XD. Its all good.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
Pokemon_Veteran said:
Well my subject at the minute are all as easy for me as one another XD. So I can't really pick a hardest one.

Well I have finished the next nine XD.

100-108.gif

What ya think

Pokemon_Veteran

Thoughs look good Stevo.
I realy like Marowwhack(sp).
Yeah i for got how to spell it ><

Hope you had a good sleep. I am about to go crash now >< after 4am here x.x

See you soon
*hugs Stevo*

Stevo-kun

Years
Ok ^_^ and thanks, plus if ya wanna see my new pic on Oekeki, click the link. It is an Espeon sleeping =3.

*hugs g'night*

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Thanks ^_^. Well I like drawing XD. If ya wanna see any of the other 8 I have done, just say and I will get a link ^_^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back