• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everyone's Dream: General Chat About It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
I'm just wondering, I've been doing this story for a few weeks now and there has been a few readers that I know of. Obviously you write things for other people to read, so has anyone been reading it at all? Got any advise or new ideas? General chit-chat about it and other things if you will. I used to love writing stories and with me renewed interest in Pokémon this past year. I have joined a role play, made my own and doing my fan fiction and seeing as I have to retake English GCSE this year in Sixth Form. As I missed a C by five marks. I thought i'd do all this to also help me improve my writing and aim for a B or A.

The story is about a trainer named Brian, no it's not a fan fiction version of me. I just couldn't really think of a name, so I was being lazy. Anyway, Brian is now a Pokémon Trainer starting his journey, oh general cliché there. He has two rivals, his best friend Daniel and a cocky kid named Patrick who went to his school. They all started they're journeys on the same day ironicly and all aim to be Pokémon Masters, another cliché.

I do this for me and whoever feels to read it and have a talk about the story. I don't want the story to be all, go to a city. Meet a person, have a battle, catch a Pokémon, beat a Gym over and over again. I want storylines, realism and for it to be interesting and a differant sort of adventure to what we all normally know. This doesn't mean legendaries or evil organisations, you'll soon find out what i'm thinking. But throw in the odd idea, give me some feedback on anything. I don't take critism harshly, it's critism. Why should I? It helped me make my writing better. I want to go up a level, so you know. Drop by.

Before I drag on even more. I'll just stop here.

- Brian.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
General "chit-chat" about your fic goes into the fic's thread. That's where reviews go, which is pretty much what you're asking for in this thread.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back