• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2022
Your fakemons are amazing!! they look real good and original, obviously a lot of effort has gone in to them nice job!!

zerbe09

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
This game is awesome, is it being release next month sometime or something cause spring in Australia is like another 6 months away i dont want to wait that long.

Aénex

because this is one of the best fan made games I've seen

The demo is coming out in Spring.

Hello I just wanted to say I am really impressed with your fangame and I just wanted to say this looks like its going far. Great sprite work and I love that you have it so your first pokemon follows you. Well done :)

I believe they do have walking Pokémon, but only the starters. Can someone correct me if I am wrong, please?

This game is awesome, is it being release next month sometime or something cause spring in Australia is like another 6 months away i dont want to wait that long.

Well they are releasing it in Spring, so it would be likely to be released around the time of Spring in the game creator's timezone/hemisphere(so likely around the next few months).

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2012
If you must change how about Alessa or Alyssia?

@bout Names and starters:
The italian names for the main characters are Aurelio (him) and Aurora (her), referred to "Dawn". We're looking for english names. We don't know a lot of them, as we are italians. So, don't hesitate to suggest some!"

I am quarter Italian and born in England. Knowing both English and Italian, I much preffer Italian mostly, due to it being based on Latin (I'd even be finie with the whole game being in Italian :P). In fact a lot of real Pokemon names have some latin basis as well as other names of antagonists/protagonists and characters of other great games and storys. I myself am working on a comic where the love interest of the protagonist is named Aurora ^_^ So anyway, do please keep some Italian names!
Also any demos as of yet? I'd love to be able to play the game for a taste, no matter how unfinished it is.

[EDIT:] Just saw the post on the final look of the players, sorry :D Still, I'll be playing as Auroelio or Aurora ;) Btw new screen shots look even better! Congratulazioni :)

[EDIT:] Just saw that you're commisioning/selling maps on deviant art and totally jumped to conclusions. I fear you'll either sell out, put the project on hold or maybe even lose inspiration. I sincerely hope none of that happens of course. I know you started this out of sheer passion so I'm not too worried, really, but I just have to say regardless of who buys them, I'd rather see good maps go into good games then a poor game have a couple of good maps. Hope this project actualy does get finished and not side tracked due to the colour of money, that sort of stuff happens too often these days.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
For Let's plays, let's wait for the end of the development! XD
But sure, everyone may contribute as they wish with fan-work such as walkthroughs, pictures and so on! That only makes me happy and thankful! :D

By the way!
Help-14 is back with us!
So I decided to resume works i started for interfaces and script-related stuff, now that our scripter is back. Here there are some examples of Pokélap menu (old I-poké, pretty much like a pokénav or a pokétch with some other options); pokédex and BS!
mockup_of_the_mockups_by_hydrargirium-d4q8za1.png
pokedekkusuu_by_hydrargirium-d4q4bk6.png
bs_mock_up_by_hydrargirium-d4pqtck.png

Hope you enjoy.
Ah, probably we won't finish it for Spring. School is getting harder and we just got back a scripter.
But at least, a demo will come out now that scripts are going to be made seriously.

The main reason i didn't made demos was indeed because of the lack of a scripter. It wouldn't have made much sense to make a demo without a BS or half the things I promised. So I kept on working at maps and graphics, waiting for a scripter to come back, so the work could go on eventually and get finished before the script development. :)
Now, that's better. We may hope to "join" our two developments (graphic/events and scripting) to public some consistent demo, as long as maps are developed, events as well and fakes are finished! So... well. Everything went better than expected. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
Are you going to release demo or we must wait until the full version. For me would be better when there will be no demo. I can wait for full version of this masterpiece

phantom berzerker

INQUISITOR used TAUNT!
Years
STOP PUTTING ON SCREENIES!

UR JUST MAKING ME MORE IMPATIENT FOR THE DEMO!!!

this game will be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any of the cannon ones!!!

Also, *n00b question* where are the support banners?

Sergeant Russia

PokeSergeant
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Ok thanks sorry if i was a bother i couldnt find anything. But then again i didnt look very hard

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Mr.Hydrargirium, I shall inform you that you are amazing. Now losing the official tone: WTF?
Dude, seriously, that is just amazing! Can't wait for the demo, and you've seriously thrown GF back down to the sewers. The only good thing they've done is given us a franchise to violate copyrights and games for us to hack...

Again, great work, can't wait for the demo, and I feel too small to say 'keep it up' -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back