Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (10:32 AM).
IanDonyer
Time to kick ass? Definitely.

Location: Remember? Yeah, I live at that place! At the time, with the thing! =D
Nature: Modest
Holy crap.

Man, this is so nostalgic. I haven't been on Pokecommunity or the Pokemon scene in a couple of years -- not since a little before I graduated high school. Thought about these places from time to time, but... never really followed up on the thoughts. But hey. At least I'm here now.

I used to take part in the fanfic forums, primarily. I wrote a lot of stuff, some of it good, most of it bad (blood and gore were my ideas of excitement and I had no sense of pacing. Ugh). None of it, beyond one-shots, finished really. Jeez. I shudder looking back at those things. D: But I'm back with intent to write more. And I intend to do so better this time, as years of roleplaying have taught me how to do.

I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community again. I missed it!

Thanks to ShinySandshrew of serebiiforums for the banner!
Old 1 Week Ago (05:45 AM).
Penta Penguin
The biggest underdog in the world

Nature: Relaxed
I'm currently going through some real depression right now, and I'm leaving Pokecommunity because I don't wanna lash out at anyone in this current state. If I come back, I'll let you know, but if I don't, it's been a great time knowing you all. I am also moving on to another forum for the time being, involved in more independent stuff.

Doviđenja.

Next project: Pokemon Dark Nebula?

~Youtube~
Old 1 Week Ago (05:59 AM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Penta Penguin:
I'm currently going through some real depression right now, and I'm leaving Pokecommunity because I don't wanna lash out at anyone in this current state. If I come back, I'll let you know, but if I don't, it's been a great time knowing you all. I am also moving on to another forum for the time being, involved in more independent stuff.

Doviđenja.
I can understand how you feel, given I suffer a lot of depression myself but it never hurts to take a break every now and then so have fun focusing on other things for now, and remember PC is always here and we'll always support you.

Anyways, see you for now and good luck with your other plans!

- Hikamaru

Sponsored Links