• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2020
Sorry if this has already been asked, but does the patch also fix the exp issue found in regular black/white games? Also, I apologize if that breaks the rules, I skimmed over them and didn't see anything about it.

Hawkling

Wanderer Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 30, 2011
It´s ok if you don´t want to change the original battles of the game to keep the real essence of black/white games. But too bad its not possible to add add new battles.

And I was reading the documentation of the hack today. I must say you did a lot of changes that should be natural to the game like many pokemon movepools e strenghting some bad statues pokemon, (I loved what you did to farfetch´d personally) but at the same time, some changes became a little overpower.

I must point to the pokemon that show this the best: Serperior.
Even having some weak offense points (75 base Attck and Sp. Attck), having two offensive attack moves of 140 BP with STAB and each time rasing SP attack by two stages (x2.0, x3.0 and x4.0 if used 3 times) and being somethat bulky make serperior quite broken. Being weak 4x to ice is not a excuse as 3/4 of the dragon types in the game are weak 4x to ice.
That´s why some chances may be review if you like (like giving the 100 sp attack status to flygon, he´s a melee dragon).

I know this sounds like I´m complaing too much, but look at this as a opinion. I really like the changes you were doing, as like to make every pokemon usable and strong to increase the options the player can use, and not shorthen then to like a TOP 15 of overpower pokemons. But this is your hack and I don´t know your objetive by doing such changes.

I will wait happily for the clean version and maybe play the edited version when it got more chances.

If you need any help with work of movepool, statuses or opinions about some pokemon, I will be glad to help.

PS: Forgive my english mistakes.

Itzmesonicx

Silver's The Name
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
Ugghhhhh Drayano My Game Got Wrecked And Now i have to Restart Can you help me? i cant fix it And i had like 6 Level 40's

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2020
Disregard my earlier post, I got this from a friend already patched, so I didn't get the readme file, which I just downloaded to check.

EDIT: Is the wild pokemon location file up to date? I just found an Emolga in shaking grass in Cold Storage, and it only lists Audino and Mienshao there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2018
I Got it fixed also there is an error just to let you know when im in pinwheel forest there is a ranger right after Team plasma grunt2 and when he battle you it has an error and i accidently pressed i and it saved there so i had to restart
how did you fix it? im having the same problem!!!

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Such a wonderful hack! I couldn't even expect Gamefreak to do better than this! You must've put tons of time and effort into this!

On a side note, are those AR Codes compatible with the actual Pokemon Black + White Games or only the hacks (I know it's kinda a silly question, but just to be sure)?

Also, what's the difference between the Legendary and Normal editions?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2011
i have a problem with this game , i play volt white and after i reach the part where you first time meet the champion and you need to battle those 2 little kid is a double battle , and each of them has 6 pokemon which mean is 12 pokemon i dont know why but it make my game hang after i kill the forth pokemon is it a bug?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2017
Hey, can you make a zip file of it, cuz my computer cant run rar files, dont know why...

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
i can't catch Landurus, i had Thundurus and Tordurus, i clicked to the house but i doesn't appear
p/s: i'm vietnamese so my E is bad T___T may be i made some mistakes

Hawkling

Wanderer Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 30, 2011
Also, what's the difference between the Legendary and Normal editions?

Version Differences
Pokémon Blaze Black and Pokémon Volt White are available in a variety of versions. There is the "Normal" version, which is the main version of the hack, having every regular Pokémon wild and all changes to other things applied. There is the "Legendary" version, which is very much like the Normal version but is different in that legendaries are also catchable around Unova, albeit rarely.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Well, the Legendary version is the only one being updated at the moment. Legendaries that are normally uncatchable or version-exclusives in BW can be encountered in Challenger's Cave.

Tazard

Call me Tasmanian Devil.
Years
I just got my dad to put the game on my R4

After a few difficulties (Including my R4 breaking from an update) he finally got it to work :D

I'm going to start playing right away!

were there level 6 Patrat's on route one in the original? (can't be bothered to get the game from my room because I'm lazy)

or is that normal on the hack you made?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
Hey, I'm pretty new to this hack, but I seem to have encountered an error.
While training espeon, he levelled up to level 23; and did not learn power gem.
I'm playing the most recent version, not using any codes, and am playing on AKAIO.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
i started volt white with oshawott ! where can i catch tepig and snivy????

Hawkling

Wanderer Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 30, 2011
i started volt white with oshawott ! where can i catch tepig and snivy????

According to the hack documentation.doc (witch comes with the hack download, you should check it), Tepig can be caught in pinwhell forest (outisde) at special encounters (shaking grass) with 10% chances. Snivy can be caught in pinwheel forest (inside) with the same conditions.

Also, I started to play it, and trained a slowpoke, the documentation says that slowpoke can evolve in slowking leveling up at day with king´s rock. Well, i got the king´s rock at pinwheel forest and since lvl 23 I´m been leveling him holding the king´s rock at daytime and he don´t evolve (he´s at lvl 28 now).

Am I missing some specific hour to level him or is this bugged somehow?

EDIT: Well, i´m not having luck with water pokes in this hack. Just trained a clampearl all the way to lvl 35 and she dind´t learned Shell Smash.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
It took a while for me to get it to work on my R4 but it was absolutely worth the trouble. I'm loving it so far! It's so much better then the original game imho.

However, I chose Snivy and the first gym was tough as hell for me with 6 different fire types and only 1 water type available.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
can you guys tell me how to get pokemon volt white? cuz im having trouble finding the game on here. plz help me.

Back