• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Volt White Let's Play/Walkthrough (hack by Drayano60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Ep10:Reclaiming The Dragon Skull (1/2)

In this episode we get the Dowsing Machine and take a look for some hidden items. Then we fight some trainers in Pinwheel Forest. We have to get that dragon skull back, guys!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep11: Reclaiming the Dragon Skull 2/2 and EVOLUTION!

In this episode we fight a bunch of team plasmas and get that dragon skull back. Also EVOLUTION!

QUESTION FOR NEXT VIDEO: Should I keep the webcam or not?

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep12: Castelia City (1/3)

QUESTION FOR NEXT VIDEO: Which legendary should I get? Comment and let me know!

In this episode we explore Castelia City and play through half of the Battle Company.

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep13: Finishing up Battle Company (Castelia City 2/3)

In this episode we finish off the Battle Company, take down a few Plasmas, and get our first glimpse of Castelia City Gym. Next time, we face the gym and Leader Burgh! Stay tuned!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
TAKE DOWN THAT MASQUEARAIN. It took forever for me, having to switch out and stuff...you have Eviolite right now, right?

Actually no, but I'll get it next video. Masquerain was ANNOYING lol but you'll see what happens. I may post it today actually. One thing I do have to say though is I definitely underestimated him.

@Almondeyes Desmume 0.9.7

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep14: Evolution, Burgh, Bianca. (Castelia City 3/3)

In this episode we burn through Castelia Gym, face burgh and Bianca, and experience yet another evolution!

Spoiler:

(reposted because it kept merging into the above post)

Tyranee

Years
Ep15: S-A-N-D-S-T-O-R-M

In this episode we burn through part of the desert, find some hidden items, and fight some trainers!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep16: Desert Resort, Evolution, and WTFCRITS?!
Welcome to Part 16 of the Pokemon Volt White let's play/walkthrough! In this episode we burn through desert resort, grab a bunch of hidden items, and get yet ANOTHER evolution!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I haven't watched all the episodes, but this is a quality LP. The video editing is great and your commentary is quite solid and entertaining. Nice work!

Tyranee

Years
I haven't watched all the episodes, but this is a quality LP. The video editing is great and your commentary is quite solid and entertaining. Nice work!

You make my day sir, thank you very much! ^_^

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Ep17: Nimbasa City, the PINK, and EVOLUTION!

In this episode we take a walk through Nimbasa City, fight plasmas and trainer N, and witness our final evolution at least until chargestone cave!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep18:Leader Elesa, Rol-a Coasta OF LOVE!

In this episode we take a roller coaster ride through Nimbasa Gym and face Leader Elesa!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep19: Driftveil, PERMANENT PARTY POKEMON!

In this episode we go to Driftveil and get our next perm-part-Pokemon! Also it evolves!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep20: C-c-coldStorage and a Dose of Kane Rape

In this episode we go through Cold Storage and freeze our behinds off!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep21: Driftveil Gym, Leader Clay, NEEERD RAAAAGE

In this episode we go through Driftveil Gym and molest a bunch of ground types. Woot!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep22: 2nd to Last perm Party Pokemon!

In this episode we slowly push our way past route 6 and get our second to last perm party Pokemon!

Spoiler:

Tyranee

Years
Ep23:Chargestone Cave 1/2, Electabuzz!

In this episode we train Undertaker and try to get through Chargestone Cave.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
And I thought Chargestone Cave was annoying in regular Black and White...that just looked unpleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back