• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Danielle is still somewhere near the volcano, exhausted and tired. xD but she won't give on on that Vulpix! She'll probably be finished by the time the IC day ends.

Yellow says by the end of the month we'll have a new IC day.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
@Shaymie: Wait, you're part of the RP, too? I never noticed! I'll have to search for your character profile, now! X3 And I guess I can wait for a bit longer, but I hope everyone will finish up, soon.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
@Shaymie: Aw man! Why'd you have to choose Entei Dorm over Suicune?! You and I could have become best friends! Then I bet you'd be posting more frequently seeing as how I post as soon as I'm able to!

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
(I love how this is becoming a VM conversation in an OOC thread... Meh :P)

@Shaymie: We can try, but I doubt that'll happen since C.J. (Kezius) is going to give Meep (me) his first actual Pokemon Battle. Here's a spoiler for what I'm planning will happen:

Even though Meep has never had a real Pokemon battle (because he was bullied by almost every kid in his neighborhood and didn't have any friends except for the children he'd meet at the family daycare (they were too young to have Pokemon battles)), his father had helped him train for any Pokemon Contests he would enter with Fluffernut (Flaafy), so Meep will realize that he can use Fluffernut's Contest combos to great effect during the battle. His mother had help him as well, teaching him useful battle strategies with FoxFire that he could use to gain the upper hand against his foe (if he ever was to battle someone in the future, at least). The knowledge that his parents have passed down to him will surely make sure that this will be an interesting battle, I think! XP

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
@Yellow Great, then Julius can go through the trauma of dealing with his over essentric sister :D Aloin will probably remain alone, unless a good friend/former rival can visit...?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Meeptasm: The accepted characters spoiler will give you a list of all the player characters and who they're RP'd as. You can then go search through the three SU posts for which one contains her character. (Make use of CTRL+F or whatever that is for macs to make it much faster by searching for her character's name.)

It takes a surprising ammount of time to keep that stuff up to date. :P

@silverexorcist: It's your character hun, you can make anyone come to see them you want! It makes sense anyway. Thanksgiving is a day for reunions in general. Family is just a popular choice.

Years
(OK, here's my SU for Holly's... kind of crazy cousin.)

Name: Kayla Makihatayama

Nickname:Kay

Sex:Female

Dorm:Suicune

Appearance:Kayla has blonde hair that reaches just a little bit down her neck, and bangs that she keeps held back with a headband. Her eyes are a dark shade of brown, but if you look at them in the light, they look like they're red. She's barely over five feet tall, and is almost never seen without a piece of candy in her mouth. She normally wears clothes that are a bright shade of pink or yellow.

Personality:Kayla is what most people would call... crazy. Since she's always eating candy,she's very hyper. She doesn't like to see anybody sad, and she'll always try to cheer everybody up. However, since she's always so hyper, most of her sentences come out as a long string of words that most people don't understand. Underneath all of her craziness, though, she's actually very smart.

History: Kayla was born in Floaroma Town. She was born into a fairly rich family who always gave her everything she ever wanted. Her parents were always travelling, though so her brother always took care of her. One day, she got bored so she got a job at a flower shop. She got fired the next day when she covered all the flowers and candy and forgot to water them. A couple years later, when she heard about her cousin's depression, she and her brother moved to Striaton City to try to help. Kayla decided to try to do a lot of research to see how she could help. Nothing she found could help,though, so she decided to go on a journey. Her brother gave her a Tepig to help her start. On her journey she caught a Lillipup and a Skitty. Two years later, she went back home, only to find out that her cousin had left to go to the Academy. She also decided to enroll, and passed both the tests with flying colors.

Pokémon:

Species: Tepig
Nickname: Jasmine
Personality: Jasmine gets very annoyed easily and has trouble trying to keep up with Kayla's antics. The only reason she even stays with her is so that she can become stronger.
Moves:Tackle, Flame Charge, Ember, Tail Whip, Fire Blast
Level:15

Species:Skitty
Nickname:Rosemary
Personality:Rosemary is exactly like Kayla, and is always running around, looking for something fun to do. She can get on Jasmine's nerves a lot, though.
Moves: Fake Out, Tackle, Attract, Sing, Shadow Ball
Level:11

Species: Lillipup
Nickname: Yuri
Personality: Yuri is the calmer of the three pokemon. She's normally the one to break up Rosemary and Jasmine's fights. She also refuses to evolve because she 'doesn't want a mustache', so she wears a necklace with an Everstone on it.
Moves: Bite, Tackle, Thunderbolt, Ice Fang
Level: 12

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
My Application

[S-HIGHLIGHT][/S-HIGHLIGHT]Name: Haru Hatake
How will we know when we're accepted?

This is for a student btw

Nickname: Haru, or Hatake

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raiku

Appearance:Appearance: Like a Unova ace trainer with long shaggy light brown hair that reaches the base of his neck and curls at the end. I hate myself for this reference, like Harry Stile's hair from One Direction(:p) but dark green. He's about five feet, five inches, a bit short for his age. He wears glasses with frames the shape of leaves. He prefers to wear khaki shorts, and wears a large variety of shirts, ranging from dressy polos, to plain white t-shirts. He's a skinny boy about ninety-six pounds. His hair is long, shaggy, and a bit curly at the ends, and a light brownish color. He has a face that looks mature for what age he is. He has an angular chin, and a tell tale sign of a beard. His voice is unnaturally deep for his age, which has led to ridicule in the past. He isn't gorgeous, but he definitely not ugly. His muscles are there, but there not big. He has strong legs however, and his brain muscle is bigger than that.

Personality: He's a bit of an oddball. He has amazing potential, but he doesn't put forth his best effort. He's a bit of a slacker, so he barely made it to Raiku. He has a tendency to be flirt, and he has a chronic fear of extremely lengthy homework assignment. He tenses up around beautiful girls, he's a bit like Brock. Just replace breeding with pokemon training, and downgrade the reaction. He just flirts with them. He wants to prove himself to the world."Be a hero" as some would say. He spent his life being mocked by certain people, which drove him to dream of becoming the best that he could, except he's a slacker. He acknowledges the fact that he's so freaking far from perfect, but still struts around like he owns stuff. He's not a fan of losing, but is always happy in defeat. He smiles practically all the time, and is good to have around for a laugh. He's clever and witty, but could be called a "Smart Ass". He's likable, but can be a bit awkward, and he can be annoying at times,but he's a loyal friend and will stick up for you if he likes you.He also plays guitar quite a bit, and is pretty good at it.

History: He grew up in Viridian City with his childhood friend, a stall-worth Charmander. The Charmander was his best friend, and grew up with it. Everyday he would go out and play with i and feed it When he was 8, however, the Charmander was taken by a strange boy clad in red. He was devastated and cried for days. His parents loved him, and they had a brilliant idea. They got him a Charmander from Doctor Samuel Oak at age 10. He took a year and a half to travel all over Kanto with Charmander, which became a Charmeleon, but decided to leave home to explore other regions. His Charmander was then a Charmeleon, and it had a urge to go over seas with him. He took the Charmeleon and used it in Hoenn, where he got Grovyle as a Treeko. Together they traveled all over Hoenn, though his two favorite Pokemon were still weak. They grew tired of Hoenn and set off for Sinnoh, where they met Munchlax who was stealing their food. Haru caught him by using the food as a peace offering. They then traveled all across Sinnoh, losing battles wherever they wenr. Now Haru wanted to go to the academy simply for a new start with his team, to grow stronger so they wouldn't lose every battle they get in.

Pokémon: Charmeleon, Grovyle, and Munchlax

Nickname: Torch, Twitch, and Void (for obvious reasons)

Personality: Charmeleon (level 24) is great friends with the other two in Haru's team, but he doesn't get along well with other Pokemon. He's a bit of a loner too. Grovyle (level 20) is finicky, quick, and think first ask questions later minded. He doesn't mind Charmeleon, but he doesn't like Munchlax. Munchlax (level 18) is pretty clever for a Munchlax, and obtains food in clever manners and battles cleverly. He loves hanging out with Charmeleon. He would hang out with Grovyle, but doesn't understand why doesn't like him.

Moves: Charmeleon: Flamethrower, Metal Claw, Iron Tail, Slash, Mega Punch, and Headbutt
Grovyle: Leaf blade, Slash, Quick Attack, Bullet Seed, Cut, and Headbutt
Munchlax: Headbutt, Body Slam, Stockpile, Spit Up, Ice Punch, and Rock Smash

I would be honored if you would accept my character as a Raiku Yellow.Thank you.

Last edited:

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
can i sign up for a teacher

Name : darkert creepwood

Nickname : the creepifier

Sex : male

Job : double battle expert

Appearance :
Male-15.png
sort of like this but with a greenish cape and grey boots

Personality : darkert is very mysterious and dos not like to show his emotions,however when it comes to battling he is very ferocious and hates to lose. he will oftenly lose his temper especcialy when someone calls him the creepster.however he can be quite flirty and if he sees a girl he fancies he will run up to her and speack a decleration of love( just like brock) although he'd normally get rejected (also like brock). however one girl he has befreinded is pheobe of the elite 4 whom lost to darkert in a battle. that made him get a bit boastful and got banished to the marine cave where a hydro pump nearly hit him,so he was very cautious after that day and kept himself to himself

History: born in littleroot town, as a young child he found a lone seedot and easily befreinded it. they would always hang out together until his 5th birthday when a pokemon trainer with a green headband and white hair came and thrust a pokeball at it. darkert did all he could to get seedot out but the trainer just laughed and said that's my pokemon now and pushed darkert out the way as he strode onto route 101. life continued on as normal until a week before his ninth birthday when he stole a pokeball and vowed to catch the first pokemon he saw. when he exited the house, a nuzleaf walked up to him. it was the seedot from before.he ran away from home and pushed past a guard to get on a boat to unova
on the journey someone took pity on him(they thought he was an orphan) so they gave him an eevee to look after darkert. when he arrived in unova
he found an injured paniard on the docks of castelia city so he took it to a pokemon centre to heal it back to its normal self. after being rejected by nurse joy he found a pokemon trainer school where he found he had an awsome talent at double battles. 4 months later he entered the junior double battle contest when he won he got to choose a stone to evolve one of his pokemon obviously he chose a leaf stone then flew back to hoenn to do a journey there, when he arrived at the elite four a girl was waiting there for him and asked for a challenge. it was his long lost sister the elite 4 pheobe.

pokemon

shiftry
nickname death tree
personality pretty much the same as darkerts but likes to battle a lot more
lv 50
moves
grass knopt
foul play
swords dance
brick break

bisharp
nickname kinglash
personality like death tree but it helps darkert out as much as possible
lv 45
moves
swords dance
dig
night slash
iron head

leafeon
nickname grove cat
personality completely contrast to the rest of the team, it prefers to watch battles rather than participating in them, but when it has to battle, due to the tactics it picked up on from watching the battles, it will almost always be the victor
lv 45
moves
swords dance
leaf blade
return
areal ace

i hope i can join as a teacher

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Shay: Alright... This looks passable, if not a bit short, so I'm going to go ahead and accept it. :P

@Hereto: You've got plenty written, but his history raises a few problems, namely the RP is based on the anime and not the games. You should also take care not to break canon, the childhood friendship with Blue being very... difficult.

The last thing, and I'm sure this will be silly in hindsight but--...Why would someone who became champion of an entire region be a student at a school that trains primarily rookies? o3O

@Danaxe: ...That Yugioh hair. o3O Also, your sign up is sadly too short, overall. I simply cannot accept this as it is, especially the personality. Could you expand upon the personality and maybe the history a bit?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I can get on to check things on my 3DS but can't post til I get back from visiting Family on August 9th, so I give Mr. Mammoth permission to bunny Genevieve if he needs to, and Mick Fizz to bunny Rosalyn if he needs to as well.

Dawn

Years
@heretostay123: Congratulations, you're accepted. :P You may begin posting when you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back