• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That would be awful ;-; I own nothing Apple, I swear! -holds up Android phone and tablet and Windows PC!-

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love my iPod Touch but I wouldn't extend that to an iPhone. I love it for its music and nothing else, haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't think I would ever set my nickname as a username or in the "Also known as" section. Mainly because it's really just something my friends here (and people I talk to on DCC, as well) call me, not just random PC users.

I'm surprised I'm even with it right now. [X Last night my fever spiked up to 104.5. I nearly began to fall down a flight of stairs because I was so dizzy haha.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
LOL, that'd be the day. I think I might have to murdermaim them.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
Pffft I'm going to take advantage of finally being awake enough to be on the internet haha. I spent all of yesterday being half asleep and, according to my family, only partially conscious at some points. I'm certainly not going to do the same today, if I can help it. X]

Well, Live, now Mac is going to have to come kill you because you know. I guess I'm next. D;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That sounds like the plot of Robotics;Notes tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back