• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Love these games. I can't wait for the new ones.

My favourite game from the series would be the second one, I loved having the different forms.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
My favourite game from the series would be the second one, I loved having the different forms.

I think my favorite one has to be two as well....

Isn't there one called Birth by Sleep or something like that coming out for the PSP? Well, that's what I've heard... may not be true...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Yeah there is. It will be a prequel to the Kingdom hearts series, the three main characters are also seen in the special ending of Final Mix. Can't remember the names of the 3 people, think its Ven, Aqua and can't remember the third.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
Yeah there is. It will be a prequel to the Kingdom hearts series, the three main characters are also seen in the special ending of Final Mix. Can't remember the names of the 3 people, think its Ven, Aqua and can't remember the third.

Thanks, I wasn't too sure because of my younger brother...(mostly) that means I'm gonna have to annoy him now. xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
There are currently three Kingdom Hearts games in production. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS, featuring Roxas, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep for the PSP, staring Terra, Ven, & Aqua, and Kingdom Hearts Coded for Mobile Phones, staring a Virtual KHI Sora created by computer code.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days also features every member of Organization XIII, Xion (the new girl), Donald, & Goofy as playable characters for its multiplayer mode. I'm fairly certain that Sora, Riku, & Mickey will be as well.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
I confirmed with other people that KH 358/2 Days was indeed Allwine's last voiceover. It's such a shame, his voice gone, a bit of the special moments in my childhood, gone.

They'll have to find a good voice for BBS and Disney in general, nothing can compare to Wayne though.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I confirmed with other people that KH 358/2 Days was indeed Allwine's last voiceover. It's such a shame, his voice gone, a bit of the special moments in my childhood, gone.

They'll have to find a good voice for BBS and Disney in general, nothing can compare to Wayne though.
Yeah, although I'm sure they'll find someone good to voice Mickey. Allwine will be missed though.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Its possibly confirmed that Sora, Riku, & King Mickey are playable in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Every site that I've gone to that has listed playable characters in the game list Xion, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, Riku, & Sora as unlockable characters in the game. I am currently investigating this, as I don't know if they're KHI or II Sora, KHI, II, or Cloaked Riku, or CoM, II, BbS, or Cloaked Mickey. They could be any version considering that the multiplayer mode isn't canon, although I'm hoping for the KHII versions, even if Sora maintains his KHI moveset, like Roxas & Xion seem to mimic. We'll find out in due time though. I have seen video & screenshots of Xion, Donald, & Goofy. Xion is in her cloak, which is the only version of her we've seen, and Donald & Goofy are in their usual outfits.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
I like the fact that it has secrets. As long as it has more secrets, then that means the story will continue in another game. At least that's how I see it.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Who is your favouite Character?
Currently I'd have to say Kairi, although I think she'll be replaced by Xion, who'll be replaced by Aqua. Aqua is my favorite design-wise.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
Who is your favouite Character?
Roxas, Axel, and Riku are my favorites. I'm not a big fan of Sora.
I can't wait to be able to play as my favorites in 358/2 Days!

Back