• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2012
Is Shellder available for catching? If so, where? Else, any plans for him in the future?

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2011
Hey! GBC your hack, it really is amazing, not seen in a while GBC or GB hacks anywhere, jejeje, passing the critical issue, I would like to see more on gameplay, but as said before eh.
I'm so poorly informed that sometimes you just look at the Page 1 xD
But in the end luck!

Salu2! n_n

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
Really like the hack. Can't wait till it's completed

Wow i just found a shiny zubat. Awesome!

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
11/25/11 Update:
- Magikarp Caverns should not freeze for anybody now.
- Took out the invisible triggers in the Dream Dimension that caused the game to crash.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
Surprise fix, but a fix nonetheless. Good work as always. :) (Even though I never had problems with those areas).

Small question though that I think I know the answer to, is there a timetable for this hack or will the next release be available when it's available? I'm only asking because I REALLY want to know what direction the story is going. The backstory behind the characters and villains is very well explained.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2016
one BIG thank you for this hack. I wonder, is it possible to train Geodude up to Golem in this version w/o trade?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
-SQUEE- They even linked to the Pokecommunity thread! Well, that was the article about Brown, but still! Awesome job Coolboyman! -applauds-

Did they blog specifically about Prism itself? Because I searched for Prism, bout all the came up was the article about brown. xD

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
-SQUEE- They even linked to the Pokecommunity thread! Well, that was the article about Brown, but still! Awesome job Coolboyman! -applauds-

Did they blog specifically about Prism itself? Because I searched for Prism, bout all the came up was the article about brown. xD

The actual magazine will have Prism. Brown was mentioned in the blog because it wasn't their top three favorite hacks but it got a honorable mention. Glad you think it's cool too. :)

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
The actual magazine will have Prism. Brown was mentioned in the blog because it wasn't their top three favorite hacks but it got a honorable mention. Glad you think it's cool too. :)

Oh, so Prism did get it! That is even better! And of course I loved it. :P I pretty much only joined PC for ShinyGold and Brown. >__> But we can just hush about that. >__>

Back