• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
[SIZE="a"]
^ Are you subscribed to any channels on Youtube?
Plenty. RayWilliamJohnson, meekakitty, WeezyWaiter, MysteryGuitarman, several brony youtubers (Kyrospawn), Chuggaconery(not sure if spelled right),Bulbagarden, FineBros, EpicMealTime are a few examples.

Joshawott, what's your most used game system?[/SIZE]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My favorite NES game would have to be one of the Super Mario Bros games or Metroid.

^You play any of the Zelda games before and if so which ones?

Treecko

Years

^You play any of the Zelda games before and if so which ones?
Unfortunately no but I've been meaning too. My brothers have played some and we own Twilight Princess at home. I've been meaning to start a game on that but haven't had time.

Xulek. Have you played any other GB, GBC, GBA or DS games that weren't Pokemon?
(only include games for the systems mentioned and not console games)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Let's see, games like Metroid Fusion, Battletoads, Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 4, and too many others to count right now lol.

^What's the worst nightmare you ever had and what made it so horrifying?

Treecko

Years

^What's the worst nightmare you ever had and what made it so horrifying?

I don't remember most my nightmare, but I've several nightmare where I was sleeping in my bed and I though my bed was being dragged into a dark hole or being pulling by some void or creepy monster. They were always so horrifying cause they felt and looked so real I thought it was actually happening until I woke up.

^ what is the last CD you listened to?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Not sure there in all honesty but I think you did a neat Chandelure theme at one point.

^What's your favorite book and why? (Say Twilight and you die.)

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I don't remember most my nightmare, but I've several nightmare where I was sleeping in my bed and I though my bed was being dragged into a dark hole or being pulling by some void or creepy monster. They were always so horrifying cause they felt and looked so real I thought it was actually happening until I woke up.

^ what is the last CD you listened to?

Idk...I haven't actually listened to a CD in a loooong time

^What was your favorite avatar you've had?

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Joshawott, what's your favorite generation?

Definitely the fourth generation. Not so much because of Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, but rather HeartGold and SoulSilver. For me, they were the greatest games in the series by far for numerous reasons.

EarthWolfblade, what is your favourite Pokémon gym?

Treecko

Years
Not sure there in all honesty but I think you did a neat Chandelure theme at one point.

^What's your favorite book and why? (Say Twilight and you die.)
I haven't read a lot of books but I guess my favorite is The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke.
Joshawott do you remember what was your first Pokemon? (in whatever was your first Pokemon game respectively)

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Definitely the fourth generation. Not so much because of Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, but rather HeartGold and SoulSilver. For me, they were the greatest games in the series by far for numerous reasons.

EarthWolfblade, what is your favourite Pokémon gym?

Hm...probably Giovanni because he has a lot of my favorite pokemon.

^AWsquared, what's the most recent movie you watched?

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
That's a tough one....I'd have to say Wario Pinball from SSBB

Joshawott, do you remember the first pokemon you captured?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My favorite avatar would have had to end up being one of the many Megurine Luka avatars I used at some point in my time on here.

^Funniest movie you ever watched and why?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
/too lazy to try to find the last question she was asked.

Xulex. What inspired you to have what you currently have for your avatar.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Well let's see, I'm a big fan of Miror B from Colosseum/XD to begin with but I wanted to go with a person who I thought would fit the persona of a wandering outlaw rather well and Cipher's disco hairball was the first thing to come to mind.

BinaryPeaches, what are your opinions of Tales Of Vesperia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back