• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Halloween this year is a wednesday... so I'll be teaching math to other (unfortunate) children who have to learn their math on halloween ;p

Those who love Halloween too much to give it up for anything else will skip, naturally. But there's actually quite a few kids who aren't all that thrilled about the holiday and will come to tutoring/extra-academic sessions anyway, or even prefer that over trick o treat/parties. Some people are just shy and don't like big gathering of people like that, or they're immigrants so they have little to no connection to Halloween. It's just a regular day for them.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Lol. I forgot Halloween existed. Shows how much I have "apparently" grown up!​
I kinda "grew up" before I even left Elementary School. Stopped trick or treating pretty early. The holiday for a long time has just been "meh, just another day off".

A lot of people throw parties and whatever and I'm not invited, not that I give a **** because I would never voluntarily go to a party, being the social misfit I am. Trick or Treating has been "childish" for years and years now. So it's just one of dem' now insignificant days again.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024

What? That's just plain forgetfulness. :|

Actually that's more concerning than plain forgetfulness. Have you taken a blow to the head recently?

Or.. when you say that you've "apparently grown up" are you in-fact telling us that you have 'grown up' to be so old that senility has kicked in and not only do you not remember Halloween but you don't remember growing up?

A lot of people throw parties and whatever and I'm not invited, not that I give a **** because I would never voluntarily go to a party...

You do sound like a hell of a downer.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

.. But.. you cosplay!! Haha!

You gonna be Peggie this halloween too? :333

I dunno if I should cosplay to work.. depends on if they are doing something..
Plus lightning would be annoying to try and sit down and work in haha.

._. and cold.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Halloween's a dead event. Not once have I had a trick-or-treater come to my door, nor have I ever gone trick-or-treating. Australians don't know how to have fun......... I'm throwing a party though, so we'll see how that goes.

P.S I preferred the helicopter discussion.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I feel like in a college town, if I don't go over-the-top with Halloween I might as well not bother, haha.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
My mother is the only person within three miles of our house that actually decorates for Halloween. I could care less about decorations, really. That and the trick-or-treating thing. The last time I trick-or-treated was about seven years ago, when I was ten. It was a lame year and I didn't have any motivation to do it after that.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
You're all a bunch of whatever the Halloween equivalent of a grinch would be.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I figure I'll just buy some candy for myself, watch some movies, and be amused by all the stories of alcohol poisoning the next day. I figure if I do anything for Halloween it'll be the weekend before.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Not dressed up at all would be more likely.

If they really were the grinch of Halloween they'd refuse to dress up for the occasion, surely? xD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
The grinch in "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" wears a santa outfit, so I think it would be very plausible for the Halloween grinch to at least wear a blanket with two eye holes.

droomph

weeb
Years
Bleh if I wanted candy I would just go to Rite-Aid. Even if my family is short on money they can at least afford freaking candy.

Ich wolle Arbeit. Ich muss Geld habn. I'm so desperate for money

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Don't buy candy just BEFORE Halloween, you buy it on November 1st when it's all marked down! Don't you guys know anything about cheap candy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back