• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Yellow DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
I was thinking that should I redo all of the graphics to be FRLG-style? Imagine you are travelling through a FRLG-stylized verssion of Hoenn XD

Buuuttt...there is a few cons: need some new tiles as well as inserting the FRLG ones :P

EDIT: Here is the preview of Petalburg to tell you what is like :P
I cant be bothered with the three houses as well as the small things. Feeling a bit lazy as its late right now (10:20pm)

Last edited:

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
This is the hack we've all been waiting for. An all-in-one region hack. It's going to be awesome!

Is the player going to be starting in Pallet Town with Pikachu or Eevee? I just assumed that because of the Yellow title.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
I guess the people wants to play my Yellow DX and Emerald DX more than my other threes - Riku,Mizu& Shadowpurple....

Anyways, I will focus heavily on Emerald/Yellow DX... well in Emerald DX, there will be alot of better name choices for the random trainers you willl see in the game - no more crappy Timmy, Tommy, Billy etc... in this hack, you will mostly see Xavier, Jacqueline, Zachary, etc. I like having names in their fullest form as possilbe mostly English ones.

patey

teh virus of osiris -0369-
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
why dont you start a game from scratch like your very own pkmn game not taking ideas from games like G/S not that i dont like your hacks cant w8 till i play it XD

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
He's not. The idea of this hack is to be able to explore all of the regions in the Advance form. It's going to be awesome!

I'm sure that the hack will feature new things. Even if it doesn't, it'll still be worth playing.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
patey said:
why dont you start a game from scratch like your very own pkmn game not taking ideas from games like G/S not that i dont like your hacks cant w8 till i play it XD
Hehehe....

Chimou said:
He's not. The idea of this hack is to be able to explore all of the regions in the Advance form. It's going to be awesome!

I'm sure that the hack will feature new things. Even if it doesn't, it'll still be worth playing.
Hey, Yellow DX only covers Kanto, Johto and Sevii Islands. Houen and BF only in Emerald DX. There will be alot of new things that you never seen in a hack before as well as lots of addition that was from the e-reader stuff that most unlucky Americans never got hands on them.

One thing that I'm still in progressing of trying to get it working is make Houen....FRLG stylized. Sounds unique? Hehehe....

qwerzhou said:
That`s true.Not many hacks who have promised to cover Johto,have released a beta to the point were you start in Johto so far.
There is like two other romhacks that will feaute Advanced Johto - Majinbluedragon's direct-remake of G/S and i think Tetsuya-san & Coolboyman's Rijon Adventures.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
These hacks are looking great! I am looking forward to a beta. Just one thing: In the Petalburg map, you might want to add the tree tops to the trees on the bottom-left facing the river. Other than that, I hope to see this hack go all the way!

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
Years
What I was meaning to say is even though there are other hacks that have promised to cover Johto not many have released a beta were you start in Johto.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
There will be a beta coming out soon where you start in Johto by Majinbluedragon of Acmlm's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back