• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I usually don't drive but I do on occasion when Tom's drunk or he doesn't feel like taking me somewhere XD;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No he's GREAT don't judge Tom! :( I like driving and I need practice because I'm a new driver so it's really a privilege when he lets me drive!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Cause I'm poor and the second I got my license I was afraid I was going to be forced onto my mom's insurance but now I live at school 9 months a year so we took the risk and it turns out they did try to force me onto the insurance so my mom had to change to a provider that was more accommodating to my circumstances. XD;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I actually haven't driven in awhile... blame a combination of the parents needing both cars and my inability to afford decent insurance. Not that I'd have anywhere to drive to anyway.

I actually never had a car throughout college, which might have been for the best since from what I heard, the parking enforcement officers there like to swoop in like vultures.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I have been driving since 16/17 (whenever it is you can get your G1 in Ontario) but now in the UK I am thinking of taking driving lessons to learn how to drive a Standard car, and.. learning how to drive on the other side of the road without feeling confused haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Omg Kura don't get into a crash driving on the wrong side of the road :(

droomph

weeb
Years
Omg Kura don't get into a crash driving on the wrong side of the road :(

I remember this story where this mom that got in a front-end crash driving a minivan on the wrong side of the freeway drunk and high, thus killing her eight kids and their grandma.

That's sad and all, but my question is, what the hell were the kids thinking getting into that car?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I remember this story where this mom that got in a front-end crash driving a minivan on the wrong side of the freeway drunk and high, thus killing her eight kids and their grandma.

That's sad and all, but my question is, what the hell were the kids thinking getting into that car?

Would you refuse to get into a car with your own parent when they were high and drunk and therefore probably unpredictable? I know that when I was a kid, I wouldn't have. I'd have just done what I was told.

Anyway, about driving, I've not learned to drive yet and most likely never will. But hopefully I'll be living in a city for a long time so I shouldn't need to!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I trusted my mom as a kid and if she said "I'm fine to drive" I would have believed her. I probably still would because she's never given me any reason not to XD;

Years
Boring DCC title is boring.

Speaking of miles, since my mother started her new job courting animals around, she's stacked nearly 100,000 miles (perhaps more since I asked her a ~month ago) on her '98 Grand Voyager. Pretty insane, really, as I hardly drive a few miles a week and she drives nearly 500 every day just to make one delivery.

You're boring.

Guys it's October now! :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My birthday is...in 24 hours! So I'm totally not biased when I tell everyone that I love October.

droomph

weeb
Years
It's not quiiiiite October here where I live, but I can tell you October is pretty fun for me.

And no, it has nothing to do with alcohol. That tastes like poop.

Years
October IS the best month, cos it won Other Trivia's Birthday Race 4 times!

And Toujours, I'll be there for your celebration too.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You obviously haven't tried rum yet.

Tom is OBSESSED with good beer. Like he goes and shops for homebrews and microbrews or whatever is this the right terminology? I think his beer tastes like dirt. Is alcohol synonymous with October?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back