• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf's Rain - Extinction (M) [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I'll post today. I kinda need to figure out a proper way to introduce the character and open room for some interaction. Everybody seems to be in around the same area, right?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
HAHA I love my character and this roleplay already xD haha~ Wolfyyyyy... please don't let it die :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@EGK: Yep, everyone's in Freeze City as far as I know.

@Courage: I'm waitin' for you to respond. Got Kagan talking to Nando.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Prim's in the center of Freeze city if anyone would like to interact with her.

EGKangaroo

Years
Well, I was kinda hoping I could find something to lead me into interaction with others, but most of you appear to be busy and/or are not posting in the IC, so I guess I can draft another solo post, and flesh out Phoebe's story.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm waiting to see if anyone wants to interact with Prim before I post again.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'm just waiting for CourageHound to make a move. He hasn't posted yet. Perhaps I should just forget it.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Maybe after Kagan and Nando finishes talking, Nando follows Kagan and they could both just run into Dourant?

EGKangaroo

Years
Eh, actually. Ya know? I need to focus on finishing school first before I can get back into the roleplay. Right now, I have to finish 4 essays that the teachers decided would be a good idea to assign everyone a couple of weeks before the exam weeks, and have their deadlines end -right before- the exams.

I am sorry, but for as long as I am stressed out and frightened by school, I am not gonna be in a stable enough condition to begin with roleplaying. I am sorry to disappoint. I promise I'll be back once this is over with.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll be posting later tonight, does anyone want to interact with Prim? If not I'm just going to chose someone at random for her to run into.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sorry guys, with school and all the RPs I'm in, I can't keep up anymore, and I'm afraid I'd hold you all back, so I'm gonna hafta drop out. This RP's cool, though, and I hope it stays a long time.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Ok then. Sorry to see ya go.

I'll have Nando run into Dourant by himself as if Nando was never there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back