• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Lilizuki: Hmm? That's weird. Sometime I get delirious while up far past a reasonable bed time. Like... right now actually. :U Santa's gonna be mad at me tomorrow when I come down the stairs to give him cookies in person. But yeah that's all I can figure, because I appear to have entered you into the correct available slot in contrast and I usually do those two things at the exact same time. She's supposed to be in Suicune dorm yes? Lemme just fix that real quick... Done. Thanks for letting me know. :P

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Posted. Man, Kiki and the battle with the pachirisu is fun to write. x3 Oh, and a note, that rattata she tossed is the same one she was chasing before. x3

Edit: I neglected to be my research first. Apparently Pachirisu can't learn Thundershock. So instead it'll have been using Shock Wave, which it can learn. My bad. x3

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@ShinyDiamond: We don't keep track of the time of day. It's tedious and causes problems.

...But it's been long enough that it's safe to say we're somewhere around the start of the evening.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@ShinyDiamond: We don't keep track of the time of day. It's tedious and causes problems.

...But it's been long enough that it's safe to say we're somewhere around the start of the evening.

Then Thanksgiving dinner should start in a while then all around. Won't be so fun for Kilik, though. :P

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Oh, hey, I'm alive again. :D

Well, I'm obviously kicked out of the RP, but if there's any open spots (and yes, I did check the first page, but the accepted players is full but the available spots are not so I'm kinda-ish confuzzled), I'll be happy to be someone again. :)

I'll understand if you're like, "No, get out of my RP."

Dawn

Years
@MichaelaTheUchica: Sorry about that. The accepted characters spoiler is not a list of the available slots. That'd be a bit redundant don't'cha think? :P So yeah, there are plenty of spaces. The available spots spoiler is up-to-date currently. The differences between the others is that one lists RPers and one lists characters. The accepted characters has multiple characters from the same RPer and stuff.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
You'll have my finished SU by either tonight (I'm going to see "Les Miserables" so I can't finish it now) or tomorrow morning. :)

Note: I am currently lacking creativity right now, so my character will have lived Black 2, if that's okay. If not, I will re-write the history and think of something else. Hopefully. Depends if I get my muse back...

Dawn

Years
@MichaelaTheUchicha: That won't cut it I'm afraid. There are canon characters that lived BW2, so that role can't be given to an OC.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
MWUHAHAHAHA, THE MONSTER IS DONE! There may be some grammar mistakes scattered in there somewhere, but I hope you forgive me. x_x; I'm really sorry about how long it is.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@MichaelaTheUchiha Oh my.. I don't think you made your history long enough :p Just kidding. Your Accepted.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
@MichaelaTheUchiha- Oh my! Your history is very long. I also found the history interesting. I think your character is the third character to have a mental disorder. My character and one of IceFyr1928's characters have mental disorders. I wonder what would happen if my character meets your character? Also, good luck in the roleplay! :)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Michaela: Oh goodness, that history is long. *Crushed under wall of text* I'm so jealous!

Summer: Kiki clearly has a mental disorder, but that's neither here nor there. And you missed Quin with his multiple personalities. But again, unimportant. That meeting between you two would be funny and awesome to see.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Thanks, guys. xD But I've always written long histories, actually. Although they were always around ~1800 - ~2500 words. This is the longest history I've ever written with the word count. o-o;

And, technically, I left a lot out. If I went as in-depth is Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto as I did Unova...(shivers) That thing would be a *novel*. Albeit, a very short one. o-o;

(wants to jump up and down excitedly) I want to RP. ;~;

lol, just realised I can't teleport/fly, so that means I have to surf to the island. o-o; That is going to be long, isn't it? x-x;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back