• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Five [T] [OOC]

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Pokémon
The Five
^ I know I suck at choosing names

Prologue
Spoiler:

Plot
Spoiler:

Abilities
Spoiler:

Pokémon
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Sign Up
Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

Spots:
1. Livy Terrarius - Wurm (Dratini) (Unova) (Kami trio)
2. Turnip - Tel (Beldum) (Hoenn) (Deoxys)
3. Alex (Chaos) - Totodile (Johto) (Genesect)

Another Sign Up for more people EDIT:
The scientists realised that the clones weren't programmed properly and thus they hired professional Pokemon Hunters: (please communicate with your hunted target!!!)
Spoiler:

FEEL FREE TO SIGN UP

Last edited:

jov0006

Years
Just post your sign up here, it is the OOC after all.

Should I open up the IC and start?

You do NOT need to be active anymore to join.

Last edited:

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
@Jov Was just checking this out and OOC/SU threads tend to go in the RP Lounge. The IC is what goes in the RP Corner. Which I wouldn't open that up until you at least got 4 of your 5 characters. (You may want to open more roles and be sure the 5 people that are "The 5" are going to pull their weight and stay active. You don't want to lose a main character to inactivity!)

@Turnip You would want to post your SU, though, for any other people that take part to read. They need to know what you look like and all.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@Turnip You would want to post your SU, though, for any other people that take part to read. They need to know what you look like and all.

Alrighty, thanks for the advice and all. Very noble of you :p

Name: Turnip

Nickname: Uhh... Turnip. His amnesia is really bad, ok?

Sex: Male, though he hardly remembers.

Appearance: He wears something like a hooded trench coat, with like some kind of light armour underneath, with knee and elbow pads, boots and gloves. He wears an odd helmet, probably something to do with the experiments. It can be pretty annoying, since it can't be taken off, but it has some helpful aspects.

Age: Yeah, he can't remember that either. Probably 18 or so.

Ability: Increased Special Attack.

Personality: Generally not really loving, Turnip will form friendships quite well, but may ask to kill someone every once in a while. Thankfully he asks, to which the usual answer is "No.". Despite this, and an obvious love of sarcasm, Turnip is actually really moral, and has a strong sense of logic - aside from the occasional mention of wanting to cheat at what is, to everyone else, real life...

History: Turnip has... pretty much no memory. It is believed he is a severely genetically engineered test-tube human, who was originally just a husk of sorts. In the scientists' attempts to make inter-dimensional travel possible, (I figured this would be OK, considering you've already got time travel on your hands) they inadvertently gave Turnip the momentary consciousness of a Pokémon player - leading to his use of game-like terminology and belief in organised game logic, and probably his high use of sarcasm, too. This also made him a specifically organised Pokémon trainer, as he has a database-like knowledge of Pokémon and their abilities and stats, etc. All in all, he didn't get much more memory during the experiments, and so he hasn't lost much. Essentially, he's just starting life, but he already knows, uh, things.
The story behind Turnip's name is kind of simple, although it is co-incidentally how he met Beldum. Since he didn't really have a name - and any name he did have was forgotten - after awaking in a field of some sort, he was awoken by the question "Are you a turnip?"
His immediate answer was "Yes.", to which he then corrected himself. It was too late, though, and the name stuck. He never really questioned what a Beldum was doing in a field - I guess they just got on with it, and the Beldum seemed happy enough with going along with the amnesiac.

Region: Hoenn

Legendary Interaction: Deoxys

Partner Pokémon: Beldum - "Tel"

Level: 1

Ability: Clear Body

Moveset: Take Down.

Last edited:

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Alrighty then! (Now with a completely new history)
Name: Alex. No surname, as he doesn't remember it

Nickname: Twig

Sex: Male

Appearance: Tanned skin, short black hair, tall, bright green eyes

Your ability: Increased speed

Personality: Alex has a serious personality and tries to do things as quick as possible. However, despite this, he eagerly tries to remember his past.

History: Alex was a 13 year old boy who was living with his family, who became bankrupt. Before long they were told that they are being evicted from the house. Alex and his father left the house. They asked each other where to go. After a while they decided to go to their uncle's house. While they were walking to the uncle's house, Alex's legs were aching in pain so he had to rest for a few seconds. He then got up...and realised he was in the middle of a crossroads. His father could've gone anywhere, so he went right, aka, the wrong way. He wandered into an alleyway, a dark one. It was then that he was abducted by a masked man. He woke up on a metal slab. A scientist explained to Alex that they were "just testing some gadgets". He saw four others in the same room as his, about the same age as him. The scientists then pulled out a giant machine and told him and the others to look into it. Alex went and did it and it, and immediately his memory was wiped out. Alex started to panic, he didn't remember anything. He ran because of this and was running through the corridors. He found a strange pad in one of the rooms, and was determined to find out what it was. He hopped onto the pad and he disappeared. The pad was a time machine. He found himself near a lake and started to walk around. He found a Totodile waddling around. The Totodile asked him who he was, but of course, he couldn't answer the question. Totodile then decided to call Alex "Twig" because there was a twig on his head. Totodile then decided to help Alex get his memory back, and they became a team.

Region: Johto

Legendary Interaction: Celebi, since it can see the past

Partner Pokémon: Totodile

Level: 1

Ability: Sheer Force

Moveset: Tackle, ice punch

Who is the equivalent to your rival in this rp?
He is the clone of Alex created by scientists with the sole purpose of destroying him.

Last edited:

jov0006

Years
@chaos fork, Some things didn't make sense. Also it doesn't seem you read the the brief that well. First of all, you were warped 11 years into the past to your selected region from the laboratory. It says in your sign up you ran away. There are other things such as the 'Who is your rival question?'. If you read the brief properly it was a test to see if you read the brief. Your rival is your evil clone-dupe because the scientists have some genetic material of you enough to make a clone. I'll still accept you but I would like you to edit your sign up.

@chaos_fork Legit movesets as well. Use a website like bulbapedia for reference. I don't want TM moves to be available immediately. You can get Dragon Claw at Level 8 and Waterfall at Level 24.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Whoawoahwoahwoah- we're being hunted now? Heeheee, OK.
Well, now Turnip's going to be really pissed off if Tel doesn't learn very much very soon. Going up against professionals with just Take Down doesn't sound like a good idea ;)

Kind of an update for my SU, there's a custom-made trainer sprite for Turnip in my sig now. Just ignore the party and stuff.
Also, can Beldum be shiny? The Beldum line looks awesome when it's shiny :)

Last edited:
Back