• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Oh right, he went italic blue for a while.

Sad thing is, active here means inactive in the real world xDD I'm just sitting at home now anyways, studying and goofing out on the web when I feel like I need to take my eyes off stuff.

Gabri

m8
Years
Sad thing is, active here means inactive in the real world xDD I'm just sitting at home now anyways, studying and goofing out on the web when I feel like I need to take my eyes off stuff.

And vice-versa.
I'm studying Probabilities at the same time I'm browsing PC. How I manage to do that... no one knows.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

One could say... the probability for someone to manage that is pretty low? :D

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Aside from the page I'm also having fun with nature retaking a city.
PcxZO.png

We'll see how I develop it.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I haven't been on MSN for six months aaaaaaa

irc is the only way you can IM me these days.

I don't like being relied on to make conversation, or follow it, as I tend to disappoint.

If someone doesn't mind just having me on in the background and visa-versa then I'll gladly chat with them.

Pokestick that looks really cool already. :]

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I still haven't got round to playing it!!!

I have it installed and everything ;_;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Wat. Wat is Black Mesa? I loved Half-Life. When I was a kid, I was a gamer xD notsomuch these days.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

They added a bunch of stuff too!
So it's not just even a graphical remake, there's plenty of surprises to keep you entertained.

Or frightened.

Like how there's like half an hour where you don't have the crowbar yet and you have to defend yourself against zombies by lighting them on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back