• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I don't know but it shouldn't count if you ask me

The rule says:

Can't use Ubers unless you have purchased one from the PKM shop of Goodies.

I battle the bastard with uber friendlys all the time, but the win shouldnt count unless both of you knew it was coming, otherwise its not fair.

Any one up for a match

I beat Jango 1-0

Im not use to that team yet, but they have potential, Cress hacks anything but bug, I forgot that, lol, Donphan is more than a match for kiper though Mwah ha ha ha!

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
The rule says:

Can't use Ubers unless you have purchased one from the PKM shop of Goodies.

I battle the bastard with uber friendlys all the time, but the win shouldnt count unless both of you knew it was coming, otherwise its not fair.

Any one up for a match

I beat Jango 1-0

Im not use to that team yet, but they have potential, Cress hacks anything but bug, I forgot that, lol, Donphan is more than a match for kiper though Mwah ha ha ha!

Yeah but remebar Kiper did live and then defeat your Donphan the only thing i was worryed about was Jellicent i hate those things.

I up for another match if ya want.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Eh I guess I don't really see how garchomp is any mOre über than hydreigon. And like I said it wasn't even close to being the game changer in that match. But whatever I'll take jango 5 v 5 if it's a big deal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back