• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Solo is not going to be the boss fight. Just wanted to make this clear.

Lili? Did you really considered leaving? ;o

WolfOfEve is kinda right about something though, i've felt some tense here lately while we all could get along so well since the beginning. What happened guys? :< if we all just forget about the mistakes the other made then can't we make this a fun place again?

There are those who are loved, those whose general reputation is mixed, and those who are hated... THEN you have people like Wolfy who is hated so strongly that the hate manifests into a cosmos of it's own.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Guys, higher consequences will be made for breaking stuff in the school >.> the headmaster will decide and these consequences won't be pleasant as you have to actually write an essay.

As for *Claire- Come backkk ;o

ShinyDiamond- really? :/ there was no chapter about it in the Manga... or maybe there was and I just simply forgot~ x3

Lili&Wolfy- EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!

tumblr_inline_mk3jxy1s9B1qz4rgp.gif

It was in one of the episodes in the anime.

In that pic, you can see where I got the appearance of my character, on the left. His name is Kyon, from the anime Haruhi Suzumiya.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Correction: It's actually from the opening theme, "Hare Hare Yukai", not a scene in any particular episode.

His name isn't actually Kyon — it's a nickname. No one seems to know his real name; even his little sister calls him Kyon.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Okay, I think I've said enough useless things for one day, so I'll stop here.

Khawill

<3
Years
Lol I used an iPad with a Spanish keyboard, sometimes it autocorrects to Spanish words and I have to delete them. I must have forgotten to re-add it in.

Also, bring it on. *Large Ice arm blade unsheaths*

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
There are those who are loved, those whose general reputation is mixed, and those who are hated... THEN you have people like Wolfy who is hated so strongly that the hate manifests into a cosmos of it's own.

AND THEN you have people like me, who try to post and end up getting work in the way, and then when they do post their computer explodes on them. That or apparently I'm not signed in when I am signed in. *shot for making excuses*

I think I'll leave you guys to the betting XD *reads OOC thoroughly and bets on torn anyways*

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I resent your bet Wolfy (turns and bets on torn as well) for Frio will certainly win this fight! Though a battle of two Snowpeople will bring upon the apocalypse, and that's so unneccisary.

Years
Also betting Torn... then again I seem to be the bookie so me betting is pointless.
Torn you better win or this will become a disappointed OOC thread :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Zero knows how to fight? Just where do they teach "over-encumbered forearm" style?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Lili please be nice c: What happened to your signature btw? :<

Guys~ Oz is losing his patience~ I'm losing my patience as well c:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'm very nice to Zero, Pink. >_>

And I'm off the hook for posting for the moment, right? 'Cause I wrote Eva's portion in Zero's post?

Back