• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
35 (because a post got deleted)

Watching Howl's Moving Castle now~ A shame I missed the first fifteen minutes, but ah well, I've read/seen the book/movie enough times XD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So Kyurem may have two new Formes? One of a Fire/Reshiram motif and one an Electric/Zekrom motif? I knew it was my favorite dragon for a reason.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

SO EXCITE SO EXCITE SO EXCITE SO EXCITE SO EXCITEEEEEEEEE.

THIS WILL BE AMAZING I SWEAR TO GOD IT WILL BE.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Wat. This is for the DS.

tumblr_lzz2wjlrWW1qbluvco2_500.jpg

Do you see a 3? I don't see a 3.

Years
I totally just realized that my last post could be misinterpreted as distress and then joy about the games.

The distress was about the disturbing nature of the conversation that those fools Netto and Pokey and PIXY! were having.

IRC was pretty entertaining during Pokemon Sunday because they were spazzing incessantly.

I see no 3 Kevin! It is apparently 3DS enhanced, though!

And because I lost track of the count and am too lazy to figure it out, have a reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back