• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Day Care Tips for ORAS Breeders

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I've been playing with the Battle Resort Day Care and wanted to tell you guys about some stuff you may have over looked, as I noticed a lot of people are sticking to XY breeding.

2014-12-17083929_zps7f2a79f6.jpg
2014-12-17083944_zpsffa07762.jpg

1. Stat Judge - Stat Judge is conveniently located right next door to the Day Care at Battle Resort, meaning no more flying from city to city just to check IVs!

2. Two Day Cares - If you're like me, you don't have a lot of money in ORAS. It's not hard to make some, but if you're in a hurry and can't afford to remove your Pokemon from Day Care, you have a whole backup you can throw Pokemon into! This may seem like an unnecessary inclusion, but it could save your life some day.

2014-12-17084008_zpsffc37ae3.jpg
2014-12-17084025_zps8e9b76fa.jpg

3. Infinite Loop - That's right, you heard me right! There's an infinite bike loop at the Battle Resort, and it's extremely easy to exploit! All you have to do is position yourself in front of the Day Care Lad, and ride your bike left or right until you hit an obstacle (I suggest using the D-Pad for all this). Then, press up, and don't let go until you need to. You will ride infinitely as it maintains your direction if you keep a button held when a camera shift happens. When you hit another obstacle, your holding up will make you turn automatically. Voila! Infinite hatch loop!

Got more tips and secrets for breeding in ORAS? Share!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
One thing to note about the bike loop is that it'll break when an egg hatches, meaning you have to hold the D-Pad in the direction you're currently facing until you can start the loop again.

For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls

Pokemaniac since '98
Years
Be sure to get the free Magma Armor Camerupt from the team Magma Grunt. Also, just trade over your destiny knot, it isn't worth all of the contests you need to do to get one.

Back