• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
28. I'll start battling when I can think of a team that can be fun to use yet doesn't horribly suck, gonna take a while to get used to modifying EV spreads though.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

First world problems:

My Aron got infected with Pokerus.

No I have keep it in my box until the virus spread before I can start training him again.

wait nvm that, Pokerus doesn't spread in the pc -.-

Last edited:
Years

If you think Pokerus is catchy, there's a new nickname referring to me going around the trivia sections - "HikariDerp".

I apparently got this nickname cos someone said in the "Caption the avatar above you" thread that my avatar looked like a derpface.

I'm living up to it well.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Ah man, this is hilarious, the internet's being flooded with posts 'bout Torres scoring and Chelsea advancing to the finals. XD
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
35. I mean where do I go to have a battle with people on here? I know I'm a noob but do cut me some slack I've had my hands rather full recently with paperwork that never seems to end.

......... .____. I was simply clarifying what you said you don't have to jump to conclusions? /late but still.

I somehow did something to my knuckle the other day. Well... not one it but on my hand/finger/whatever the heck it's placed.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

We'd better just get used to it :I
I'm just hoping they'll make a good attempt to make anime adaptations of all the novel shizz.
AKA not fit the entire remainder of the series in a one-season Zenmonogatari.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Considering how much money they'd lose doing that I don't think you have to worry too much at all. Just look forward for Nekomonogatari, the first part of the franchise not narated by Arararagi.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh right, I never pay attention to animu news until it's official. If they were going to stuff a load of books into one series....we might have a 2 cour monogatari, even though I'd prefer it to be done in a few more series it could still be pretty delicious.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Of course I can never completely trust things like these (especially if it's SHAFT), but I sure hope it's not the case.

Well, the news are only that the next one will apparently be named "Zenmonogatari", which would mean everythingstory. Everything could either be some strange clip show, an OVA series of everything or stuff compiled into a small TV series. Or a TV original plot. I have heard one of those will be coming actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back