• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm the princess of Tuvalu.

Not gonna lie though I have had daydreams in which I am famous and advertise PC on TV or something

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I can't quote posts on my phone but toujours has the right thinking. I always copypaste before sending.. though i remember the few times i had forgotten, ive been devastated! Sometimes i wonder about the famous thing but at the same time, we are just people, and im
O i think there are some people on pc that are more talented or interesting than some celebrities.

Years
I dont really copy and paste any post unless its a particularly long reply and Im afraid of losing it if the server derps or something, then I'd have to write it all again and likely would forget what I typed out.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I doubt anyone "famous" would be on a Pokemon forum. Then again, I also didn't expect this website to be mainly comprised of adults. x:

It might get annoying to have famous people around here, though. It's not like anyone would believe them. People on a childrens website (which I occasionally troll on) pretend to be famous people. They think making their avatar/character look like said famous person makes it convincing, apparently.

Please excuse my typos. I'm stuck on the laptop, which only has Internet Explorer- so no spell check.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
People who are normally so un-judgmental love to get judgmental over celebrities. Sigh. :( Just because a celebrity doesn't act in a way you like isn't a reason to attack them!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah not worth the trouble haha. But thanks, I'll consider it in the future. I'm just eating my dinner (which is peanut butter and crackers because I accidentally flipped my real dinner onto the floor before eating it) right now. x:

If someone 'famous' joined, I wouldn't believe them anyway haha. I doubt any would bother with it, considering there are too many people who would think they're faking. I don't know, I guess some might.

Edit: Oh just seen the new post.
Yes, seriously. That would be pretty cool. Nearest one to me is in NY, I believe. I don't think it's worth the drive, but it would be a good excuse to go there for the first time. X)

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Ive always thought about that tbh. I could never picture someone famous on PC,or any other forum. It's a strange concept haha

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't think I would care, honestly. I would never fully believe them. I mean, how would they prove it?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, true.

Darn it. I'm trying to plan my new Pokemon team but internet explorer can't handle all these tabs. The cat also just walked across my keyboard and messed up this post.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Isn't that like a 3DS download or something?

Ah, I'll just deal with slow internet haha. Thanks, though. I just need to get stuff like stats and learnsets. This will be my first decent team (EV trained, ideal natures, movesets based on stats and types, etc). Lots of work ahead of me haha.

droomph

weeb
Years
It's gone from the shop, I think…it's replaced with a $15 gizmo, which honestly is kinda worth it, but only if you really like Pokémon/you really hate planning ahead.

Also have you considered Grovyle on your team? May be weak but you always need some badass on hand once the ridiculous starts attacking.

lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well I don't have a 3DS anyway haha. x:

Actually I'll consider Grovyle. I know you're just saying that because you're obsessed with Grovyle you like them, but still a good idea. X) First member of my team is planned. Eventually I'll post them all on the correct forum (I'll have to find it) to see if they're too horrible. Until somewhat recently, I was an idiot when it came to training. D; So now I'm worried that my team won't be good enough haha.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I'm planning on starting over my White copy after I finish White 2. I don't know what my team will be; I think I'll definitely want a Golurk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back