• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Minezumi

ミネズミ
Years
Okay, I doubt that anyone has compiled the actual B2/W2 overworlds yet, seeing as how they just came out, but here they are along with a lot of other things (click here). I also have the official B/W and B2/W2 soundtracks, but the files on the first are WAY too huge to send. Here is the B2/W2 soundtrack. (click here)

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Gym Tiles

I think I have a request that no one has asked before, or at least that I've seen after looking through dozens of pages. I have searched all over deviant art and google for gym tiles that are HGSS or BW style, and found nothing except just gym designs. Those are great and all, but I am looking for the indoor tiles. I can make do with other tiles for now, but if anyone has indoor gym tiles from any 4th or 5th gen game, I could really use them.

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
Yeah I think I am repeating a request to find indoor tiles (HG/SS should be fine but B/W would be even better!). I have searched this whole topic but it seems like every links are dead. I really appreciate any help. Thanks a lot :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Uhm, I have a request... I need a character graphic for Tauros. I've tried searching on Google, and I've searching this forum (There isn't a single post with the word "Tauros" in it o_O ), so if anyone has a Tauros, I could really use it.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Uhm, I have a request... I need a character graphic for Tauros. I've tried searching on Google, and I've searching this forum (There isn't a single post with the word "Tauros" in it o_O ), so if anyone has a Tauros, I could really use it.

What do you mean character graphic? Because Essentials comes with the battler and the Overworlds are in Help-14's, Pokémon Following Script.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022

128s_0.png

128_0.png

I can't remeber who ripped these, but I think it was help-14.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
What do you mean character graphic? Because Essentials comes with the battler and the Overworlds are in Help-14's, Pokémon Following Script.
I meant the ones like Pkmn.Master just posted. I don't have the Pokemon Following Script :\

Pkmn.Master, thank you A LOT!

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2014
Does anyone have the NPC sprites from Fire Red or Leaf Green in an RMXP format? I know where to get the sprites, but I don't want to waste time editing them if someone else has already done it. Thanks

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
Does anyone have the NPC sprites from Fire Red or Leaf Green in an RMXP format? I know where to get the sprites, but I don't want to waste time editing them if someone else has already done it. Thanks

I thought those npcs are included when you download PokemonEssentials

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Does anyone have a tileset for a museum, like in FR/LG or R/S/E? I searched, but haven't found one :\

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Does anyone have a tileset for a museum, like in FR/LG or R/S/E? I searched, but haven't found one :\
Attached

This pack have these ow:
Nevermind! Found it! ^_^
I'll share the link with everyone once it gets uploaded, okay?
Edit: It's uploading into my Dropbox right now. There will be an additional file I will include; an Extras folder, that will include more resources, and Platinum sprites! Look forward to it very soon :).

Extras.rar: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48415299/Extras.rar
GIVE CREDITS TO:
Dewitty, Bulbapedia.Bulbagarden.net, Nintendo, Chocosrawloid, Kymotonian, milomilotic11, and Neo-Spriteman. For the Neo-Spriteman's Resource Pack in there, if you use it. If you use the 160A sprites, give credit to Give credit to Aeonos and Mastermind_X.

And here's what you've been waiting for; 4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack! Note: Give credit to these people:
RM2k3Kid - D/P Character Sets
Aeonos and Mastermind_X - Platinum Sprites and Arceus forms.
The Ghoul - R/S Music
sound-test.org - FR/LG Music
sound-test.org - G/S Music
sound-test.org - Colosseum Music
Ava - XD Music
PoKeMaKeR - For being cool and pointing me in the right direction for some music downloads.

Now, here's the link, but you will be able to use it one condition: You give credit to the people I told you to give credit to!

GET IT NOW! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Attachments

• museum tiles.png
    museum tiles.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 26

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I had a look through, but I could only find sprites for the main characters. Do you know where the other sprites are located?
Looks for the 108 ones that start with "fk".

Years
I wish I had known about those sprites, I just finished making my own FRLG sprite pack.
Anyway, does anyone have a GSC music pack?

Years
Does anyone have the 5th Gen Pokemon character & battler sprites? Everything I found so far is 4th gen and the ones that (I think) are 5th gen are broken links

------------

EDIT: Disregard this post, after serching alittle harder I found the sprites I'm looking for thanks go to FL, not for answering but for having what I was looking for ;)

Last edited:
Back