• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

What was he getting worried about? Sure, that girl had messed up, but he had no problems getting on with his pokemon. He'd send one out, they'd... chat, or whatever, and then he could get on with his day. No problem. Who to send out though? Siege was kinda new, and he always felt a bit mean letting Bixi out when there wasn't much water. That just left Jackson... man, he really wanted a full team, three pokemon just wasn't enough. He didn't like letting people know he had fossil pokemon outside of a battle.

Shrugging he took Jacksons pokemon from his belt and released him. The small Shieldon took one look around the classroom and backed up towards Lincoln, glaring between N and the other students.

"Don! Don don!" Jackson barked, starting to growl.
"So, like, now what? Jackson doesn't like other people, y'know? He's a battler."​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Triple threat
Jason, Isaac, and Orion

"Spite isn't going to change anything Isaac. When I was yourage there was a major argument against the establishing of leagues in newregions. I was furious about it. Kanto started the league, and I didn't wantthem to be everywhere. I had expanded enough. Then my cousin moved to hoenn,and a couple of months maybe even a year later he won the league challengethere. He was a Kanto native, andhad his heart set on getting a squirtle as hisfirst pokemon. Instead he got a mudkip and from thre He put together a team ofSwampert, Breloom, Metagross, Duskinor, Skarmory, and Arcanine. One Kantopokemon that's it. He learned to adapt and accept what the world offered him. You're spite blinds you to the troubles ofothers, and weighs you down with self-inflicted issues. I don't know that youwere paying attention, but Lucia's pokemon had to be specially trained not forcompetitive reasons, but so they could act as body guards. They aren't justfriends or partners they are working to protect Lucia, and that means there issome sort of reason to believe she needs protection from something or someone. I may have all these skills that I own, but Istill lost lots of time with my family too. Had to travel a lot, and my familywas constantly busy maintaining the wide variety of Safari Zones, but it wassomething I could be proud to participate in. I also think that you, Lucia,seem to spite those who have claimed against you without knowing you, but inlife its fairly obvious first impressions can ruin people. I still don't quiteknow how a vegetable could cause such anger between you two, but I hope youplan to expand your self-control and look at first impressions a bit less."

"As a wise man once said, 'To look at a magikarp withdistaste is to look at a garidos with disbelief.'" A new voice said.

"Well if it isn't the boy from the bookstore. I see you gotmy message, though you are a bit late." Jason said.

A boy in a black jacket appeared from the classroom'sbackdoor. Isaac was surprised to see the kid so soon. It was Orion. He was lesssurprised Jason knew him.

"I swear you are following me." Isaac muttered

"No, just keeping tabs on future endeavors. We both know yougot potential, but you're not ready to face me yet." Orion replied

"What? I already battled you!" Isaac shouted

"Yes, but not a real battle. You know I was testing youafter your prior battle." Orion said.

"…I'm gonna go out on a limb andassume you two have met… Lets see Zerak and Turbine spar. Double phase method.I'll organize the battle in a moment. " Jason said.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile Blade unleashed an aerial ace on Roberto beforevanishing off into the sand storm again, and had the scizor in his sights for asecond attack. The overwhelming bonusesAerial ace had made it Blade's go to move. It even allowed him to move nearsilently until he tore through the air with his scyths.

(Aerial is base 60 x1.5 for technician x2 for type alignment [flying using flying] and never misses[or in this RP is near impossible to dodge] now factor in steel resistance which would be 1.5/ so basically its still gonna really hurt. I may have the technician wrong.

EDIT actually roberto has no resist and technician is right. so that stat is 180 and nearly never misses. imagine it on a grass bug type. 360 for one weakness and 720 for a double weakness.)

Last edited:
Years
Holly watched as the pokemon left and sighed a little. She looked up at Haru and smiled. "I hope our pokemon will be able to find us if we go somewhere." She looked down at Daisy and patted the deer on her head. She looked over at Kayla. "She'll probably wake up soon..." As she said that, Yuri woke up and walked towards Jasmine. "Where'd everybody go?" Jasmine looked at Yuri and snorted. "They went on an adventure or something." Yuri nodded and laid down.

Rosemary laughed and tried to march like the other pokemon. Primrose smiled and followed closely. Lumina giggled and hopped next to Molly. "Hi there, Molly!" Molly looked down at the Litwick and nodded. "Hi, Lumina. She floated down and put Lumina on her back, smiling.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
(I think I'll stick to the first person, for now. :))
Orange
Oh no, what if Bonsi gets lost... That would be bad... Oh no.... Following Bonsi's path, I ran into a white haired boy with my friend Jay. "...My friend and I are currentally heading to Oak Town. Would you like to join us? It's okay if you don't want to." "Yes! Please come with us, we will have a great time. Awww.... Man, I'm hungry. You guys want lunch? As for you Bonsi, I am furious, please don't run away like that ever again!" Soon after, I called Bonsi back.
Bonsi
Yay! My friend Orange has come to my rescue once again. Man, I'm glad to have a friend like him. That Quilava seems angry. I hope he doesn't hate me... That will result in a battle... And I'll lose again..." I am soon called back to my pokeball, but not before a nice scolding for running away. Yippe.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

Charlie Fitzpatrick? Wow, even this guy's name radiated some sort of victorious feeling. Was he the human incarnation of Victini? Not that Maxwell knew of Victini, but now we're breaking the fourth wall, so hush hush. The man then added that he was the new counselor of the academy. So, they had a counselor now, eh? Well that's good, Maxwell guessed. He hardly knew hoe many people were enrolled in this academy, however the number couldn't be small. After all, there were many people with the potential of becoming powerful Trainers. Maxwell should know, after all he did make it into the Entei Dorm. But now were getting sidetracked, the point being that there had to be many people with problems that could be fixed - or at least helped - with some counseling. All in all he seemed like a nice guy, and Maxwell wasn't one to be unkind or rude at a first meeting with someone. So he smiled and stated:

"The name's Maxwell. Maxwell Leggingsteele to be precise." He said, "It's very nice to meet you Mr. Fitzpatrick." (gotta' have 'dem manners y'know.) "I don't really see any problem with exchanging a few words with you," he glanced at Genevieve for a second, "However, I think that it'll have to wait. As a matter of fact, I have some important stuff to take care of first." Maxwell grabbed Genevieve's hand and started to walk out of the PokéCenter.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

Tristen turned from Skarmory to her croagunk. Gabriel was still busy training himself, hopping from rock to rock with increasing speed. His footing was increasingly more accurate as he repeated the same movements over and over again, careful to find the best footholds for each launch from his small hind legs.

Skarmory followed Tristen as she approached the small purple frog. He was concentrating hard enough to not notice them. Tristen looked at the composure of Gabriel and smiled. He was always so concentrated and focused. His OCD was a strength and a weakness all the same. His perfectionist attitude was helpful when it came to mastering the technique required to execute an attack, but it was also inhibitory to his flexibility in battle strategy. Things had to go perfectly or not at all.

He needs to be able to change his plans on a dime. Let's see how he handles some unexpected variables. Tristen tilted her head at Skarmory. "Make things interesting--but don't give him an anxiety attack." She smiled at the small croagunk as Skarmory silently began to glide towards the Croagunk. This could either go really well, or really badly. Poor Gabriel should be accustomed to my unpredictable attitude, but sometimes... She chuckled to herself. ... he doesn't take it so well.

Gabriel was at the top of his parabolic leap when Skarmory zoomed past him suddenly, catching him by surprise. He barely had enough time to recover himself before hitting the ground, slipping only slightly before regaining his balance on the sandy surface of the rock. He stared at the steel bird in disbelief before turning around suddenly to glare at Tristen. She only shrugged in response and replied, "Deal with it. Stuff like this happens."

Gabriel had just barely turned back around when Skarmory was suddenly in his face, ready to execute an Air Cutter. The purple frog recognized his body position and quickly ducked behind a nearby rock before the knife-like air split the area around him. He wiped a drop of sweat from his brow; that was a close call for him.

Skarmory then proceeded to lift his wings before launching himself vertically into the air to get a larger scope of the surrounding area. He needed to eliminate all possible hiding areas so he could get a clear view of Gabriel. He didn't want to have to deal with a sudden long-distance attack--the purple pokemon was very precise when it came to his aim.

Tristen admitted to a small twinge of guilt as she watch Gabriel struggle to grasp the situation. It was abrupt, indeed, but that was his one greatest fault--his inability to cope with a change. This is for your own good, Gabe. She sat down on the nearest rock as she took in the small skirmish between her pokemon. I'll apologize later.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Advanced Battling Club

Roberto had seen powerful attacks before, the whole Red Legion had been there to teach him so as the Aerial Ace hit him it was enough to force him down to a knee as pain overcame him... but the second one caused him to loose his balance and fall onto the ground, his body overwhelmed with pain. His vision blurred for a few seconds and nausea overtook him. He leaned forward a bit with closed eyes as he thought he would actually pass out right there. To his credit he managed to shakily and rather slowly rise to his feet, but upon doing so the lightheartedness overtook him and he ended up falling back to the ground. He took in deep breaths to keep conscious, he wouldn't black out now, he just.... wouldn't.

Lucia bit her lip as suddenly another boy came to the match and began to argue with Issac... or at least Issac began to argue with him. Lucia was actually tired of arguing at this point. It was getting so confusing as to why someone was mad with another. Hopefully Orion wouldn't want to pick a fight with her as well. Still... first impressions were very big in business and certainly in the court room. Start off with the wrong foot with someone and you would end up being convicted for murder even though there was hardly any evidence to support such claims. The first impression was always the most important way to meet someone and get to know them. It was a starting point in essence, an anchor her dad always said. If someone was intent to be rude to you the first time you met them, then the odds were they would be rude to you once you would get to know them as well.

(Also... I really don't competitive battling much so I really don't understand all of that stat calculating you just did. Does it just mean it really really hurts? If so then that's what I went with for this post. By the way, with Roberto practically flinching from the first Aerial Ace it prevented him from attacking so I assumed the second one just hit him after.)

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn and Zapper made it to the edge of the forest clearing to see a Skarmory attacking a little Croagunk. His eyes almost seemed to light up, excited to see a battle take place...or was it a battle? The Croagunk didn't seem to want to fight Skarmory, so it hid behind a rock. Shawn shook his head, knowing he would do the same if it came down to it. Skarmorys are very intimidating in battle.

Then, he got a better look at the white-haired girl that seemed to be Skarmory's trainer. She seemed almost hurt (or is it remorse?) to see Croagunk react in that way. He watched her, almost hypnotized by her beauty, until her Skarmory got in the way again. He looked back to the steel pokemon, seeing what else happens in this confrotation.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

Gabriel panted as he tried to catch his breath. He had been dodging aerial attacks from Skarmory as he jumped around on the destroyed turf.

From a distance, Tristen began to tap her foot nervously. It was as if Gabriel refused to attack--he hadn't executed a single attack since Skarmory caught him off guard. She began to rub her eyes, letting out a silent sigh. Really, Gabriel. You don't have to go about pouting like this. Just play along, would you? She looked up again and gave Gabriel a stern look.

Meanwhile, Skarmory had alternated between Sand Attack, Air Cutter, and Feint. He had been unable to use Sky Drop because Gabriel had been too quick and moved around too often for him to get a grip on him. He did find it unusual that the purple frog hadn't retaliated in any form. Perhaps he was injured and didn't want to admit to it. As he looked around however, he had a hard time finding him amongst the rubbled debris.

Gabriel was hidden in the shadow of a rock, out of sight from Skarmory's attacks. He was taking the moment to think up a strategy. He was admittedly very tired from maneuvering the landscape, so he also used the time to rest himself. He knew what the others would be thinking. Tristen was probably disappointed that Gabriel hadn't made a move yet. Skarmory was probably just barely started to wonder why he wasn't retaliating.

Even though he still planned on training "Tristen's way," he still hated these types of methods. He liked to be able to know what was coming and be able to analyze his situation from the get-go. But he trusted his trainer. He knew there was a reason that she'd just set him up and tell Skarmory to start attacking.

The croagunk trembled to think that he had any sort of weakness, but he knew what it was. This was going to help him. He had to continually chant that in his head before forming his determination. He would prove to Tristen that he could take anything she threw at him. He was ready.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

My Starly screeched with furious chirps, "STA! STA STA STA STAR STAR STARLY! STAR…." While my Starly was rambling, my Pidgey looked annoyed and covered the Starly's mouth with a wing. However, Nalafari kept rambling under Samuel's wing. My Swablu timidly hid behind Samuel with fear,tears, and shivering. The white haired trainer's Quilava seemed to have about as much anger as my Starly had, and the Quilava was growling. My Starly steeled himself, and was ready to attack the Quilava.

Before a battle could happen, I grabbed all three of myPokemon and hugged them close to my chest. I tried to protect my Pokemon from getting into a battle with the Quilava. Nalafari kept pecking my arms. Emil was shivering in fear of the Quilava, and her tears were wetting my shirt. Emil began to relax in my hug, feeling safer. As usual, Samuel remained composed with his beak clamped on Nalafari's tail to prevent Nalafari from breaking his prison to prevent him from attacking the Quilava. My arms were beginning to weaken as Nalafari tried to break free of the hug. Nalafari had lost his temper again. It wasn't the first time I had to prevent Nalafari from attacking during his temper tantrums. I knew that Nals would calm down over time. As my arms weakened, I let out a cry of pain as tears rolled down my cheeks from my eyelids.

Nalafari-Starly

Anger, that was what I felt. I felt like a volcano ready to erupt. I could feel it rushing throughout my veins, ready to burst. That stupid, friken Quilava and its dirty mouth, his words had just insulted my awesomeness. The fastest flier in the world, insulted by a mere Quilava; this is stupid. Well, if he wants to talk dirty, I'll talk dirty too. I could feel the adrenaline pouring throughout my body, and then it burst the stove of my anger. I screeched at the Quilava," YOU &#$%$#! HOW DARE YOU*%^&^&%$! I'LL #%%#$, AND STICK A %$^$%^ $ ^$%^$^, %^$^%$^ FRICKEN#@$#$, and #$$#%$# you #$@$#. SO #$@%%&^&^& YOU %^$%^#$.

Suddenly I felt a breeze, and the next thing was Samuel's wing was placed over my mouth. That smart a Pidgey was getting in my way, but that didn't stop me from my swearing. I was ready to attack the Quilava. My wings began to glow as I was about to unleash a Brave Bird on the Quilava, but before that happened, Jay grabbed me, Emil, and Samuel before I had the chance to attack the Quilava. Jay hugged us close to his chest. Dang it Jay, why must you leave me hanging with my moves? Next, Samuel grasped my tail feathers with his beak (Dang you too, Samuel). I kept pecking my trainer's skinny, muscled arms to break free from the grip. I need to pay back what that Quilava deserves.

((I made an effort to keep this T-rated as much as possible,and I put other things in place of the swear words. If this post is not considered to be T-rated or have any problems, please notify me so I can fix it.))

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Office
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie was receptive to Kiyoko attempting to bury himself against her, if not slightly embarrassed. She cuddled Kiyoko close and glanced around at the others nearby in a somewhat distant manner, not wanting to be confronted about what she was doing. She, of course, was completely oblivious to Kilik's pokemon trying to talk to Kiyoko. Some of the distance faded when she passed over Mark, but it was somewhat subtle.

...Cue transition. Sabrina led the group to the office, which really didn't take all /that/ long. Moving inside, they were treated to a secretary, and a rather important figure that seemed to have been waiting for them. Iiiiit's not Gary. Cynthia stood before them, not at all in a bad mood judging by her reasonably cheery expression. The secretary in contrast did not acknowledge the group. Sitting in a chair nearby was an unfamiliar adult woman with quite a number of subtle resemblances to Valorie. Guess who? It almost seemed like Sabrina intended to speak, but Cynthia piped up before she could.

"...I heard the battle all the way across the school! That wasn't /all/ of you, right..?" Cynthia asked, concerned, to which Sabrina immediately replied "No, just these two." Cynthia nodded silently, visually in thought for a moment before responding to this. "...Alright. That's all I needed to know." she said in response to Sabrina. The two seemed to acknowledge eachother before Sabrina proceeded to leave the office.

"Now..." Cynthia said, in thought, seeming to study the expressions of those present for a moment before continuing. "Could any of you tell me what happened?" she asked.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth seemed pleased with Takumi's response and dropped the pokeball to release a marowak holding an exceptionally large club. The pokemom looked quite bold, and held itself with something resembling pride. This was a very strong pokemon, a very aggressive pokemon, whose hollowed out skull helmet had seen many fights to the point that there was visible damage on the skull.

"...Please, do not--...Don't hold back...My pokemon will... bring out their strength..." Elizabeth stated, rather simply. Normally, one might mistake bluntness for courage, but this tiny girl was so unintimidating visually and in her actions that it was likely easier to assume that she simply did not understand how to speak any other way. In reality, it was just difficult for her to speak to others, and being blunt was simply the safest way to speak, yielding the lowest chance of others just sort of... not understanding her at all. She had asked Takumi to battle her, or at least implied it. It seemed this would be a very 'hands on' lesson.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

After a few more minutes, Skarmory had decided to come closer to the ground to get a better look. He began searching for Gabriel, and he had an idea that the croagunk was probably trying to lure him closer to the ground, but nothing would happen if he didn't comply to this sort of instigation.

Gabriel waited as Skarmory began to get closer to his location, and once he was in range, Gabriel jumped out from behind the rock and used Astonish, hitting Skarmory full in the face.

The steel bird called out in surprise as he got hit by Gabriel's surprise attack. He flinched, and the croagunk used this opportunity to use a close-range Pursuit attack, again hitting the steel bird perfectly.

Tristen raised her eyebrows in interest. Took you long enough, genius. Next time, try and think up a plan a little faster, would ya? It's boring for the spectators. She chuckled. This wasn't exactly true--she had always told her pokemon to not worry about aesthetics. They weren't pokemon coordinators. They were battlers. Get things done quickly and concisely. That was their goal.

Skarmory let out a roar in anger. He had lowered his guard enough to allow Gabriel to land two consecutive attacks; this was unacceptable. The steel bird used Air Cutter and followed the stream-lined atmosphere to immediately follow up with Feint. The croagunk managed to dodge the air cutter but was unprepared for his next attack. It was a hard, solid hit, and Gabriel staggered back behind another rock for protection.

Gabriel then popped out from behind the boulder and used Faint Attack, but missed. He was getting tired, and Skarmory was at an advantage for his steel armor and his flight abilities. He was consistently frustrated whenever he battled him because of this. He has yet to win a battle against him.

Tristen shook her head. Gabriel had a habit of losing hope when things grow dim. There's a way he could potentially defeat Skarmory, but she didn't want to enlighten him just yet. It was one move, but it required close contact with the steel bird, which was one thing that the purple frog consistently tried to avoid.

Just one thing. I'm sure you can figure it out someday.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn smiled while watching the Skarmory battle the Croagunk. He let out a slight gasp when Croagunk finally went on the attack, surprising Skarmory with, not one, but two attacks. "Hit-and-run..." he thought to himself, "It'd work on most pokemon, but not on steel." Zapper kept her eyes on the Skarmory, always making sure that Shawn wasn't threatened.

Shawn now saw that Skarmory was mad, or thats how it looked to him, at least. Looking at the white-haired girl again, she seemed concerned with Croagunk's welfare. Did...did Croagunk belong to her? If so, it seemed to be a little extreme to him, but to each their own. Shawn leaned against the nearest tree to continue watching this display.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIYOKO
きよこ

The Zorua with Lucario Blood

Mistress? Kiyoko flustered a bit. I-I don't remember you... Sorry... But I guess you know me... He paused in silence for a moment before letting out a long exhale. I don't get it... That lady didn't listen to me... Is it because I'm not human? I can look human... Isn't that enough? Yup. He's still pouting. It wasn't long until they were at the main office, and Kiyoko saw a woman-- no, two women-- that he hadn't seen before. One of them had the same aura as Valorie...

Kiyoko's left eye flickered silver as he looked at that woman. Were they related somehow? Maybe if he'd paid attention to the conversation It was then that the other woman asked what had happened, and the evil lady from before had left. She's gone! Finally! There was something... Upsetting Kiyoko. Surely Valorie would feel the Zorua's fur rising. I'm going to be heard no matter what...!

Kiyoko did, like before, jump down to the floor and disguise himself as the little-boy persona he'd been previously known as. "That's it! I'm not gonna be ignored this time!! That evil R man-" Kiyoko, once more, points at the spy, "-tried to capture me, she saved me-" pointing at Valorie, "from being captured again, and he started a fight and destroyed the school!!" Kiyoko, nearly pink-faced from his outburst, huffed and puffed, which honestly looked adorable with his tiny shape. He looked up at the woman, and gasped slightly, almost jumping when he looked directly into the woman's eyes. His left eye glinted silver once more as he felt and saw the woman's aura. It was powerful. He gulped slightly and backed up until he bumped into Valorie's leg, and simply stopped there.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
[sorry for the long time no post. Been busy with life, then got grounded. But I'm back!]

Steven Yew

Yew nodded as the two children introduced themselves, and heard quite a few Pokemon talking to Tetra. He stood and watched as the two children's Pokemon ran over to another boy, and their trainers followed.

"Shall we be going?" Yew asked Tetra, who nodded.

Yes, Master Yew, we shall. she mentally replied, and they continued to the school.

As they arrived, they noticed a profuse amount of child trainers were milling about. Yew led the way to his classroom, and entered.

The classroom was large, but not too much so. There was six rows of desks, with four in each row. Near the front of the room was a larger desk, supposedly his, with a stack of papers on it. In the back, there was a seperated office. Yew skimmed through the papers on his desk, finding them to be a list of things he was to be teaching. He crumpled these up, and threw them away.

"Won't be needing those... Tetra, do you think you can help move these desks? I don't like how their set up." Yew said, starting to push desks. Tetra began aiding him with her psychic ability, lifting the desks and moving them into position. Soon, they were left with a large circle of desks, with Yew's in the center.

"Great. Now, all we need is to wait for the rest of our stuff to get here, and we'll be ready. For now, let's go back to the apartment.

Okay, Master Yew. Tetra said, walking towards the door. About a half-hour later, they were sitting on the balcony at their apartment. Yew had let Ice, Char and Luxray out of their balls, and they sat in various positions. Ice had resorted to the half lotus position, Luxray had curled up in a corner, atop a blanket, and Char had say in a folding chair. Yew and Tetra sat in the two deck chairs that were out on the balcony, one next to the other.

"Nice day today. Do you guys want to go train later?" Yew asked, which was met with much enthusiasm.

They all agree, Master Yew. I too would enjoy that. Tetra said. Satisfied, Yew leaned back, and closed his eyes. He knew that Tetra would awaken him when it was time, so he didn't hesitate to doze.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth Argoz

Seth sighed with relief when they exited the forest. He didn't like all the bug Pokemon. His group walked back to the school, and entered the cafeteria. Teal picked a table, and they all sat down. Seth still had no idea what this 'Thanksgiving' was, but he was content with the full plate that Teal set in front of him.

About an hour later, Seth had finished eating. He looked up to see that Kira was sitting accross from him.

"How did you like the food? I thought it was amazing." Seth said, attempting to start a conversation. He couldn't tell, but he thought he saw her glare at Teal quickly before turning back to Seth.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark Willson

Mark was having second thoughts about coming along. Valorie's business wasn't anything Mark should stick his nose in but the matter that Team Rocket would be present on the island was the big reason why he decided to stick with the group. He knew a lot about the group after all, having resided in Kanto, he's been heavily affected by them before. Either way, he'd probably be heading up here sooner or later. He was a witness after all.

Mark didn't know what it was but he was fairly... uneasy around Sabrina. She was a psychic after all. Heck she could be reading into Mark's thoughts right now for all he knew.

When they arrived at the office, Cynthia happened to be waiting right there. Mark knew about Cynthia. She was a champion of the elite four in the Sinnoh region. That was the most he knew about her though. She resembled Valorie in a way... were they... no that was a silly thought.

Before Mark could explain what he saw, Kiyoko immediately explained just about everything.

"...I can't really prove who started the fight, but I'm going to believe Kiyoko here. The only thing I can relate an "R man" to is Team Rocket... but they were disbanded years ago..." Mark said, a bit nervous due to the situation he was in.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Hallways

Rosalyn glanced at Jimmy staying close to him and not letting go of his hand, she wasn't paying attention to what was going on around her anymore, her head swimming with thoughts of the conclusion she had made, that the boy was indeed part of Team Rocket. "That means...that there are probably more of them on the Island." she thought to herself. A thought that scared her deeply. Shortly after she had run away, someone tried to recruit her to Team Rocket. She had flat out refused to join. Now they were on the Island and she wasn't sure what new people she met she could trust.

"Jimmy, Alice. Why don't we go somewhere else. You know, since everything has been cleared up here" she said softly squeezing Jimmy's hand as she looked from Jimmy to Alice.

Genevieve Molyneux
Academy Grounds

Genevieve glanced at Maxwell gratefully as he took control of the situation, and started leading the man and Lucario towards the Pokemon Center. Maxwell gripped her hand and she lightly squeezed it back as he pulled her closer to him, and whispered telling her that this would be dealt with quickly and then they would get to what they had been planning on doing. "thank you" she whispered back with a small strained smile.

After they entered the Pokemon Center Genevieve held Maxwell's hand tight as the man introduced himself as Charlie Fitzpatrick, stating he was the new counselor. Maxwell then introduced himself, stating he had something important to take care of before leading her towards the door. Genevieve glanced back at Charlie sadly and stopped walking. "I'm Genevieve, sir Genevieve Molyneux. I just want to say...it was an accident. I have to be honest...It was my simipour that did that to that boy. But it really was an accident" as she spoke her tone started to get more upset and tears welled up in her eyes. "Sapphires just very protective of me, and I'm not having the best day, she thought that he had upset me, and just attacked his Lucario." she sniffled slightly shaking a bit, scared she was going to get into trouble.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-heading for Entei Dorm

Dante was continuing on his way to Entei dorm with Rufflet on his shoulder until he noticed some students wandering the academy ground. For this, Dante didn't really care what was happening so continued on his path to the dorm. Once he got to the dorm, Dante headed for his dorm room and got ready to put his class supplies down on the table in his room. Once done with that, Dante started to head out of the dorm and go in the direction of Oak Town.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sir Aaron Reiki II
The Young Aura Guardian

Lucario.gif

| Lucario |

"Aaaaand... There. That should be good." The nurse cocked her head to one side with a cheerful smile, while the Chansey and Audino seemed equally optimistic. The nurse continued in a honey-sweet voice, "Now-- please be more careful."

"I do what I can to protect the ones I care for." Aaron formed a gentle smile, wrapping an arm around the Lucario beside him in a rather brotherly gesture.

"Anyways... You should be thankful that technology has advanced as far as it has. Normally you'd be strapped to a wooden splint in a situation like this. Fortunately we've found a smarter use of metal and elastic bandaging, this won't be noticeable unless you remove your shirt and bandages."

Aaron smiled. "Thank you very much--" He had bent down to bow but, of course, the metal splint lining his spine prevented it, and he winced from the pain.

"Y-yes, you need to keep your back straightened so that your stomach can heal."

Aaron looked slightly unhappy about this. "B-but it's in my family tradition to bow in respect to others--"

"Well... I suppose you still can. But you'll have to bend with your back straight."

Aaron nodded, standing up and off of the table, only to nearly stumble over. Lucario caught his fall and threw an arm over him to help him walk. His legs were still shaken slightly. "L-Lucario, could you bring me my staff?"

Yes, Sir Aaron. Lucario quickly moved over to the belongings and retrieved the Aura Guardian's Staff.

Aaron held the staff upright and used it for support. Though when Aaron reached for his bag, Lucario swatted his hand away. "L-Lucario, I need to carry my--"

Nonsense. I'll carry your bag and jacket, you just worry about recovering.

While he felt the need to object, he knew he wouldn't win that battle. He followed Lucario out of the Pokemon Center to find not only Charles, but the other two from earlier as well. Lucario stood beside Charlie as Aaron approached the group.

What's going on out here? Everything is taken care of for Sir Aaron.

Aaron, wearing a "shirt" of bandaging instead of his actual shirt, was leaning against his Aura Staff. With his free hand he seemed to be checking his person, up to his head until... "O-oh no... My hat! I think it's still in the school's campus outside... These clothes are important; They were handed down to me from my father and they've been passed down from the Aura Guardian himself!"

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Takumi Ryuuhiko

"As you wish," Takumi said with a small bow. When he stood back up, a pokeball had floated to his hand. He gave a very calm toss. "Deino! I summon you!"

The pokeball opened up and revealed the short dinosaur looking dragon type pokemon. Black hair completely covered most of its blue head and body, hiding any indications of having eyes at all. The pokemon looked around, trying to find its target.

Sure, Takumi had at least three other pokemon with special moves that would've given him an advantage against the ground type. But as the old saying goes, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. And right now, that weakest link was Deino.

Takumi's red eyes began to faintly glow. He always battled using telepathy. To him, it gave him a few personal advantages in a battle. Quicker orders for one.

Your target is in front of you. Turn your head to the right.

Deino turned his head to the left.

That's your left. Right is the other direction. Smell for the Ground type Marowak.

Deino turned his head and finally was facing Marowak, giving a growl as he prepared to attack.

Now, use Double Team.

Soon at least what looked like 5 Deino's appeared in what used to be the standing spot of 1. Takumi wished to see what Elizabeth's Marowak could do in terms of power.

Natural Harmonia Gropius

"Ah, a Shieldon," N said calmly as he crouched down to the smaller pokemon and held out a berry towards Shieldon. "I'd like to talk with him a few seconds before we actually begin."

Insert N's theme here.

"Hello," he said to the Shieldon. "The young human says you go by Jackson, yes? My name is N, and it is a pleasure to meet you. Zoroark there is also one of my friends. Would you care for a berry? If you don't care for this one, I have a few others you might like instead. I am not here to fight you, I only wish to be your friend."

He waited for Jackson the Shieldon to approach him. He wouldn't move a step closer. It would be best to let the pokemon to make the first move.

Now, some students might find this to be weird. But for those that knew anything about the rumors and stories of N, King of Team Plasma, Child of the Pokemon, they would know about his ability to talk with any and all pokemon. A power that's not natural when one is born.

Back