• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rozen's PKMN Trading Ring

Years
well i have others i have a lv 100 latios and lv 78 latias but what is differrent i brought both from Emerald nd others.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Hey can you breed a male Squirtle?
(Named: LEONARDO)

I offer these:
Gyarados [MALE/FEMALE]
Victini
Lileep [MALE]
Kabuto [MALE]
Anorith (NOSE) [MALE]
Volcarona [FEMALE]
Rotom

Non-hacked

So...​

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Wow this thread is three months away from being a year old! Well I decided to reopen it up as I have a good amount of Pokemon on my Black 2 to get me going on a shop. Anything from June 2012 is gone, deleted, bye bye. I do not have that save file any more!

I have updated the first post to match what I have on my Black 2 file, what I'm offering, and all of the extra what nots.

If you wish to donate to the shop, it would be awesome~ I'm looking for anything that isn't common in Unova right now.
Smoochom, Smeargle, and Bidoof (don't ask) are desired at the moment, but anything would be awesome.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Schwarz, obviously I won't be able to trade at this time of night, but would you CMT for these two? Thanks :D

Keldeo
Modest - Lv15 - SMR2013
30/29/11/14/5/17

Dream World Bulbasaur

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
^^Yes, that sounds like an offer! I have a question though, is the DW female or male?
^ Alright, I will look over at your thread for things that interest me, I know that Shiny Timid Eevee intrested me a while ago.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
The Dream World Omanyte is Female, Untouched, my OT :)

I also have:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I'll take the Omanyte~
Don't have much of a use for male DW's , and Sigilyph isn't a favorite of mine, so the water snail tentacle thing it is.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
Yep, that's fine :) I get a new DW poke every day, so I'll keep you updated :P I also have a Meloetta that has a different nature than the one you have, would you be interested?

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Sure thing!

I have a bunch of DW pokemon not listed on here, but I'm going to add them once I trade them over from Black. I just thought I'd let you all know that, and I will trade to myself some time this week (>lazy)

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Hmm, to be honest not really.
Though you do have a lot of events on your own page I'm intrested in already :P
And I can clone em! ;) (I already made a post there)

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
I'll be in the WFC for the Watchog :P

Going back in for the clone XD

Please CMT for your:

DIALGA
Modest - Lv100 - Prime
25/29/16/31/29/6 - 255 SpDef - 255 Spd

and

the Gallade under EV Trained & Specials

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
So the infamous weather DW Pokemon are available to grab.

The Poliwag one, her mother was found on the GTS and I swear it was hacked, but hey free DW ability, so I'll take it. The Vulpix was from a trade on my Black.

I have some more to put on there.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Trying to find out what happened up there, as I'm pretty sure I didn't request a hack :/
MEW
Timid - Lv5 - FAL2011
15/11/19/31/21/24
is this hacked?
or does bulbasaur@chloropyll only come in male? if that's true I did not know that my apologies :P

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I do not give out any hacked Pokemon knowingly. If I'm suspicious that it is a hack then I will either put question marks next to it or I will not put it up at all.

If a Pokemon does happen to be hacked, just let me know and I will remove it.

If this is about the Poliwag, I can explain how I got that. I went on the GTS looking for Politoads (for the pokedex entry) and I was able to grab one, however I had my questions on whether it was legit or not as it had a good nature, near flawless IVs, a life orb on it, and it was EV trained. I always think anything good I get from the GTS is hacked, regardless how good it is.

Back