• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the most hated Pokemon in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakerTheOtter

Otter Power!
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Golbat and Crobat are lovely - Zubat is not. Not only does the annoying thing keep appearing every 5 seconds in every cave, but it's pretty much useless until it learns Wing Attack. And by then it's close to becoming a Golbat.

I also really don't like Luvdisc. To me, it's just a filler Pokemon. I always had trouble finding one, it's only found late/post game and it's really weak anyway... and it's the only way to get multiple Heart Scales in Gen 3.
That, and it has an awfully simple and boring design.

Oh, and Lickilicky has a seriously unimaginative name. And it's more of a pink blob than Blissey ever will be.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Competitively, Scizor and Rotom-W, because their VoltTurn strategy perpetually pressures all my stall-based teams. >:|

Aesthetically, the Weather Trio. I just feel like their designs were all too...massive, for lack of a better word. They're big, they're scary, but they're not appealing, at least not to me. :/

rubin

czytała Krystyna Czubówna
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
It's hard to pinpoint what's the single most hated Pokemon, it really depends on the folk in question.

Kids will likely point to the Pokemon that doesn't look like an animal or some cool magical beast, so Pokemon like Mr.Mime, Trubbish and similar will be the most hated here.

Anime fans will probably point to the Pokemon that have annoying personalities, screen camp the entire time, do nothing useful or are overmarketed. Pokemon like Piplup and Pikachu are likely to be picked.

Gamers will hate on Pokemon that have annoying cries, appear way too often in the grass and so on. Pokemon like Zubat and Bidoof are the likely picks.

Competitive players will almost certainly point to the most abused Pokemon in the current metagame, or the one which has a particularly annoying set (Jirachi comes to mind).

While nostalgia idiots will pick every Pokemon in every generation past 1 period (2 if you're really lucky).

Slashex

The Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
I hate all poison pokemon because they always leaves you poison -.-
Gyarados is anoying to kill because its so powerfull

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
i am just gonna say magikarp trololololol jk
i am just gonna say chancy because of its heal and also darkrai because of its dream eater and hypnosis and it also looks kind of derpyyyyyy
lol XD

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Emolga... I hate that annoying troll with Volt Switch and Static. I was stuck on Elesa's gym for a long time and the annoying thing was that Elesa had two Emolga's which was even more annoying. That's why I hate every single Emolga.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
Zubats deserve all the hate they can get. Combine it with their confuse ray/supersonic and watch your blood pressure rise. :p

Years
My answer might be different, depending on what you mean by "my opinion." If you meant what do I believe is everyone else's most hated Pokemon, Trubbish/Garbodor, Zubat and Magikarp come to mind right away.

If you were looking for my personal opinion, I can say that I hate Tentacool the most. No matter how many times I played through the games when I was younger, I would never learn, so I would always forget to buy Repels when surfing somewhere new. Way too often I would see Tentacool, and it just got really annoying. On the off chance I ran into a high-leveled one and couldn't run away on the first turn, I would always be lucky enough to get poisoned by it. This just made my hatred for it that much greater.

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2012
Magikarp for me. I hate those battles where the fishermen throw out 5 magicarps in a row, hahaha.

poke-world

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Geodude, Bidoof, Starly, Budew, Ratata, Golbat, Tentacruel, Tentacool. All the reoccuring nasties that make our pokemon journey lives hell.

The Works

Omochikaeri!
Years
Tympole, Palpitoad, and Woobat. God, their designs are just hideous and weird. Woobat's nose is in the shape of a heart, for god's sake! Tympole and Palpitoad look seriously ugly as well. Good thing Seismitoad (or however you spell it) looks cool.

Tentacool and Zubat are just plain obnoxious in the ocean and caves, respectively. For some odd reason, Tentacool still appear even when I use a Repel.

marcc5m

what
Years
I really don't understand this thread, it seems like you're asking "what in your opinion is everyone else's opinion?" :\

Uhh...Some people don't like Garbodor?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I would guess Zubat, Golbat, Tentacool, Magikarp, Woobat, Rattata, and all those Pokemon that get spammed in water, land, or caves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back