• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Suddenly, Hydra heard someone come in, the Pokemon looked at Hydra, it was a Dodrio. "Ah, you're awake, i heard your screaming from afar! Do not worry, i have brought berries for your paralyzation and a bandage to stop the bleeding." Said the middle head. "We felt like saving a fellow three-header, you were about to bleed out." the right head added. Looking at the Dodrio's right head reminded him of where his right head was. Still on the battlefield probably.
The Dodrio moulded the berries into some sort of mush and lightly forced it down Hydra's throat. Hydra started feeling better already. Left head started moving a little, coughing. Hydra then had the bandage but on his right neck. It hurt, but Dodrio had put some ointement on it that acted as a sort of pain killer. Hydra got up, some other people he knew would've killed the Dodrio, but Hydra was honorable as well as cruel. "I am in your debt, stranger." he said, coughing after each word. The sensation was terrible, it felt like a piece of his mind was torn off too. "Please, call me Three, my full name is a little weird." replied the Dodrio, or, Three.
"I know ou are from the Order Of Neoverse, so am I, i was a spy sent to Poseida, but i never got in. I've been hiding in this forest since." said Three as Hydra sat down. "Why didn't you just leave and tell the Generals?" asked Hydra. "What, are you kidding me? They would've been very unhappy to hear i never got inside." replied Three. "You have a point, and i am very lucky to have you here." grunted Hydra as he sat relaxed his back. Pain still surging from the grueling space where Hydra should've seen right head. "I just went out to save any fellow Neoversians i could. Thank goodness i found you, you're a captain right?" asked Three. "Not anymore." chuckled Hydra, he knew there was a high chance he'd be demoted for this.
"We need to get back to base, can you help me?" Asked Hydra. "Yes, but first we must sleep, your wound will hurt in the morning so i will get more herbs and such, this forest is plentifull. You must sleep." replied Three. Hydra did so, he was exhausted, and he would be even more the following morning, when he had to report to the generals.

Maybe my last post for today, i think the reason i want Hydra to sleep is because I want to have a little rest myself.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny was on her bed crying from what had just took place. Suddenly, Adelle came in and asked what on earth was wrong. Sunny didn't reply for a while because her crying was so loud, she could barely make out what Adelle said. "...My mother and my father..." She said faintly. he could abrely talk she was crying so hard. She managed to stop. She explained everything that had took place ever since Adelle left. After Sunny was done explaining she started to cry again. Not as loud this time, thankfly. Sunny then remembered something... "...Jack!" She shouted as her head flew straight into the air. She ran outside in the rain and called for him. "Jack!!! Jack!!!" She shouted into the woods... No answer. She then saw him by a tree. She ran over beside him and started to talk to him. He was soaked. "Jack... Did you see it too?" Sunny asked.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(I despise myself. A whole day of no school, and I find nothing better to do than watching netflix on my ipod? Especially when i havn't posted for a couple days? Well, sorry about that, but I'm back now.)

Silver was about to answer the smaller ninetail's questions when there was a huge explosion outside. For a moment, he was taken by surprise than shook it off and decided that it must have been the Hyper Cannon blasting away at the Order's army. He quickly looked back to the ninetails and said, "I'm sorry, but I have to go. I should probobly get back to Kaiser and Neptune." With that the absol raced off, out of the pokemon center and once again out of the city, searching for the two leaders. He was running back out of the Pokecenter. He was just about to reach the gate, when the Poseida army came through the gates, looking smaller than before, but not by much. They had beaten a much greater force and sustained very minimal losses. Then Silver had an idea. He ran up to Kaiser and quickly said, "I''m going to go follow the remains of their army. I can blend in and spy on them and find out their plans. All I need is your permision."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent was in his own little world at the moment. While the rest were celebrating, Kent was moping, waiting for Dragonheart to come back so he could give him the news. He was suddenly brought back to the present when Silver came running to him and asked him a question.

"I'm going to go follow the remains of their army. I can blend in and spy on them and find out their plans. All I need is your permission."

Kent looked at him for a moment. He pondered to himself.

"You're not one of my men. You may do as you please, but if you ask for my advice, I can provide. Well you would blend in, but there's something else happening I'm looking into right now." Kent lead closer into Silver so the others wouldn't hear.

"The truth is, I think we have to get out of Poseida Village pretty soon. It's a hunch, but I don't think this is the only village they attack in the area. I sent Dragonheart to scout out some of the other villages close by. You can go check out what's happening with the army to see what the situation is as well, maybe see if they took any other villages at the same time. If they did, we have to get out of here, and fast, or else Poseida would be surrounded." Kent put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be gone too long."

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver smiled as Kaiser said that he could go. "Dont worry, I wont be too long. What we need most right now is information, so if we can find out where they will strike next, we will have a major advantage over them." Then Silver raced off out of the city and past the battlefield. He slowed down as he reached the giant scroched area that had been hit by the cannon. He gawked for a moment at the destructive power of the their new cannon. If only we had this thing on all of our cities, or if we had a portable version of it.... Well, I mihgt talk to Kaiser about it when I get back. Then Silver hurried past the area, moving on to where the retreating tracks wre headed. It wasn't hard, its nearly impossible to move an army without leaving tracks, and Silver had been tracking since he had been a kid, so this was simple. Eventually, the tracks split, one leading towards Eternity and one heading further into the wilderness. Silver paused there and thought about it for a moment. Well, some maybe went to Eternity to get new assignments or reinforcements, but then they wouldn't leave the army without a commander. Also, I cant go into Eternity, the place is crawling with them and its just too obvious. Besides, they wouldn't just lead an army further into the wilderness for no reason, so I'll follow these. Silver headed further into the woods, now staying slightly off the path just in case, only returning to the path occasionaly to make sure he was still behind them. At one of these stops, Silver discovered that another large group of Pokemon had joined the original army, and were now traveling together. Silver cursed himself at the fact that thre were now about twice the amount of pokemon to deal with. Silver quickly moved back into the forrest and quickened his pace. He wanted to get this over with. Eventually, he arrived at the location where the Order of Neoverse's army had set up camp for the night. He spotted the command tent strangely quite close to the forrest edge. This is going to be simple he thought to himself as he slowly crept into hearing distance from the tent.

"Damn!" Silver shouted as he ran for his life. He had been listening in on a conversation between two commanders about troop movement and placement when he had been somehow spotted by a Ghastly, who allerted practically the whole camp. Some psycic pokemon hit him with a powerful attack, and it felt as if his brain were torn in two. He quickly turned and got out of the camp as fast as he could.

Meanwhile...

The two commanders were talking. "Well, they sent a spy now did they?"

"Yes", said the other, "Although I managed to make a psycic link with his mind."

"So will you be able to control him?"

"No, for some reason, he's too strong, I am not able to control him nor see through his eyes. He is quite worthless to us."

"So what do we do?"

"Simple, kill him. Send some men after him, although not too many. If the Alpha Alliance has anybody near here, it wouldn't do to have half of the camp running off after some silly spy, Besides, if he escapes, there is always the backup plan."

"I thought you couldn't control him?"

"Control him, no, but I dont need control to wipe his memory..."

(Back to Silver)

Silver darted between trees, the landscape rushing by. He could hear a couple pokemon following him, although they seemed quite fast. Well, I'm fast too. Silver picked up his pace to full out sprinting, trying to put some distance between him and his followers. He turned his head to look back at them, and suddenly, his feet were no longer touching the ground, and he was free falling off a cliff. He hit the ground. Hard.

The two pokemon at the top of the cliff peered down and grinned. "That was real nasty now wasn't it?" One said to the other.

"Yes, it was. Well, at least we dont have to worry about cleaning up any mess. Do you think he is dead?"

"oh yeah, for sure. Nobody could survive that fall. And if he does, what is he gonna do? Go and walk back to his friends? No, hes a gonner. Also, what are we supposed to do about it? We cant get down there. Lets just go back, and say that we killed him and threw him over the cliff just for fun. How about that?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever. I just want to get back to my dinner."

Silver groaned. Somehow, he had survived the fall AND remained consious. He wasn't that lucky. The pain shot through all of his limbs, and mostly his head. No doubt I have a concusion. Well, my legs to seem too bad, only one or two breaks maybe. A Noctowl flew overhead, then circled an landed beside him.

Meanwhile, back at the command tent...

"They say that he is dead."

"He is not dead. I can feel him."

"Are you sure?"

"I am certain. It is time to go with the back up plan."

"Alright, go ahead."

Meanwhile AGAIN back at Silver....

Silver felt his pulse through his head. He could feel himself slipping away, loosing who he was, and all that he had. The Noctowl landed beside him, "Whoooooo are youuuuu???" It said. "Whoooo are youuuu?" Who, who, who am I.... was Silver's last thought as he slipped into unconsiousness.

The Noctowl shrugged, and picked him up in his talons, carrying him to Poseida, all the way to the Pokecenter for him to be healed.

"Is there any way for him to get his memory back?"

"A few, but all of them take a large amount of time, and I'm sure that he will be occupied with the war. And who knows, he might die."

(Wow, I am so evil to Silver right now. I wonder why?)

Edit: (Wow, I just realized how long this post was.... this was huge!)

Last edited:

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q saw tears coming out of Genvieve's eyes. Well he knew that he would wouldfeel great sadness if such a city was captured by these bad guys. He felt even more guilty about how his bod had been used to kill innocent pokemon. He faced genvieve "Im sorry, I really shouldn't have joined the order in the first place. Im one of the reasons why Eternity city has been captured, i sent the Order, the locatation of it and its importance to the Alpha alliance..." Q said. His voice was bearly audiable.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
They woke up. Yesterday had been a terrible day. And Pain was throbbing from Hydra's wound as a bandage and some ointment was placed over it. Hydra decided not to look at it anymore, for it would fill him with dread. He looked at Three and suddenly envied him. He gave himself a mental shake and said "Do we head for Eternity today?" "Yes" came the answer.
Later that day, at around midday when they had eaten, Three and Hydra set off into the dust towards Eternity City.

When they got there, the flag of the order was still standing, some buildings had been demolished for fun, probably the Neoverse soldiers kidding around. Then there was the clear, capital building. Where Hydra would most certainly be demoted to simple soldier by General Galleon. Three and Hydra advanced, the place was crawling with soldiers here and there, most were too much on booze. Hydra entered the capital building and took the elevator up. When they got to the top floor they saw....the generals discussing with each other. Hydra was always fond of Galleon the Garchomp. Hydra walked close to his general and said "Sire, I have come back with terrible news, the army was destroyed by a Hyper Beam cannon that the army of Poseida had been preparing. They first held us off, likely for the construction to be completed, and then retreated. Saar died and i assumed command, being the only other high figure on the battlefield. The army then retreated into Poseida and we folowed them, the cannon was fired and there were very few survivors. I am sorry, i pleade for your forgivness." he said, Kneeling.

I will post more on Jack and Zed in a bit, right now Hydra is my main priority.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Ok, just a short one for now, but I hope to do something a little longer later.)

The absol woke up in a pokemon center. There were machines all around him, beeping and flashing gently, readings on screens. He slowly tried to get up, but the moment he moved, pain shot through his body. What happened? And where am I anyway? How did I get here, and why? He tried to look back into his memory to remember what had happened, but he couldn't. All he could remember was a sense of falling, then waking up here. THen he became scared, he frantically searched for anything at all from his past that he could hold on to, but there was nothing. And then he realized the most frightening thing of all. I dont know who I am. Who am I?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack didn't answer. He hust leaned on the big Oak tree in the rain. The sun was coming up, and the rain was thinning. Wich made Jack feel a little better. Adelle walked up to him too. "What is up with you two?" she asked Jack and Sunny. It was only the young Zorua who replied. "Thank you for saving me Adelle. We should head back to the house."
"What? I thought we were supposed to be finding your father." the young Shinx said. Jack replied "Not anymore, do you see that black smudge? There on the ground a little far from here?" "That is my father. Dead." said Jack. Although Adelle could not see anything, she simply said "Oh...."
There was a pause beetween the three. Nobody spoke for everyone was upset. Sunny with her parents, Jack with his father and Adelle at a loss of words.

Jack could see the small smudge that was Adelle's house a little bit from here. He knew that Adelle had no idea of his pain, but she would if her mother died, Paralyzation was slow, but it could kill. Tears stopped running down Jack's face when he pretended that his father was there, but that just reminded him that he was gone. Then he remembered something his father had told him both in death and life apparently. "Even when i am gone, you must continue to be brave, strong and face the danger that lies ahead. That's what my pappy told me, and his pappy before him. And now I'm telling it to you."
The voice ringed through Jack's head. At once the tears stopped and his paws clenched into a fist. Then he remembered something else, "You're on your own now, kid" The voice rang through his head, colliding with his fathers voice. But Jack blocked it out, vengeance was not his path, nor was it his father's. He would, however, fight the Neoverse to death. He'd fight them and win.

Adelle had always admired Jack, both for his stupidity and bravery, since she met him. She could tell what Jack was thinking, the second his Tears stopped she knew he was in that mode of brave-stupidity again. "I'm coming with you tin-brain." she said sarcastically, smiling for once, she had hardly pulled an actual smile at Jack or anybody since her mother fell Ill.
Jack turned around and smiled back. "Thank you."
Adelle turned to Sunny. "Are you coming? We could use your help."

Zed turned and tossed in his bed, he could make out Q talking to Genevieve. Genevieve didn't look pleased, and Zed's wound wasn't compeltely healed. But miraculously, he could stand. His wound was worse than Q's. He had obviously furthered his own bleeding by covering up Q's. Memories came into his head, Q, himself, Melonie and Buster all playing together. How one of them used to pretend to be the emporer, the other pretended to be Kaiser and the two others were "Heros of the Neoverse."
Of course, Zed had realized that the Order of Neoverse was a terrible organization. He looked back at the events of Eternity, the innocent Pokemon. Then a memory of himself destroying a village with his master came into his head. Zed was third person, imagining what the people he captured must've felt like, how they must've despised him. Now Zed was injured badly and Skam was dead. He felt guilty for striking somebody who simply had had enough of the slaughtering as much as he had.
Zed felt sleepy, he would talk to Genevieve later. He was glad she, at least, realized who her father was. That thought made Skam pop back into his mind. What Skam had done to a good man was unforgivable, and Sacha was probably right, Skam killed him because he was afraid of him. Skam was nothing buit a big coward.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
General Lex, General Deoxys, and General Galleon all discussed something in the Capital Building. Just then, Hydra and Three came up to the Generals and began speaking about the events of the battle. Galleon noted the missing head. Galleon began laughing.

"Haha! Don't worry about it Captain. We knew all along we couldn't beat the Gold Tribe with that small army we sent. That was just a distraction. Here, come over here and see this map." Galleon looked back at the map, along with the other two Generals.

General Lex began speaking.

"Our main motives right now is to captures all of the few hundred villages around the Alpha Alliance. This is for two reasons: One, it will open up the path for a smooth invasion of Cape City, and two, it will guarantee the annihilation of the Gold Tribe. The latter reason is simple. Poseida Village lies right in the center of all of the villages. If we take all of the other nearby villages, they will be completely surrounded. Of course, Kaiser being the clever on that he is, probably would have left, so we sent a small for to distract him while the other villages were being taken."

General Deoxys spoke. "The problem is that they won a lot sooner than we anticipated. I did not know about this Hyper Beam Cannon. It could be a problem later..."

General Galleon spoke again.

"Alright Hydra, I'm promoting you to Commander. You now have command of all of Saar's old troops, as well as 2500 more I'm placing under you. Three is promoted to Captain, and will be your second-in-command and adviser. For now, you will help with the invasion of all of the other villages, until we call upon you to join all of the other armies in the invasion of Poseida Village. You are dismissed."

Kent stood, worried. He wondered where Silver was. He hadn't heard from him in a while. Suddenly, Dragonheart came flying in towards Kent at top speed. Kent knew it couldn't be good.

"Kaiser! This was a distraction! They are taking all of the other villages! They're trying to surround us!"

Kent stood there, silent for a moment. He knew what must be done, but it pained him to do it. He looked at Neptune, who stood above. This was his home, but if they didn't leave, this would also be his grave.

"Dragonheart, let all of the villagers know that we are abandoning the city. Make them take all provisions that they need, not what they want. It's going to be a long road." Kent made his way towards the tower. He was going to explain to Neptune that they had to get everyone out of the village, or they will be dead. Dragonheart called at him from behind.

"Where are we going to go, Kaiser?"

Kent turned back and replied. "Cape City."

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hydra felt a great weight being lifted from his chest, and another amazing strike being put there as Galleon announced he would be commander and Three would be his adviser. Hydra could tell that Three was capable because many other soldiers he knew would've just tried and tried to get in, eventually getting themeselves killed. Three had waited and seen what had happened on the outside.
Three and Hydra left, all the pain of right head's neck lifted from him. He was a Commander with at least 3000 troops! Hydra waited until he arrived at an old mansion. It neighboured a burned down mansion. It was where Hydra stayed and slept. The twosome went into the mansion and shouted a triumphant "HAHA!" at the same time! "I am very honored to be your second-in-command, commander!" said Three, kneeling. "No! It is I who are proud to be your Commander, and i owe it all to you, Three. You saved my life! And you treated me and helped me get here. I am in your debt."
insisted Hydra. Hydra was happy to know that it was all just a distraction. He was also very happy that Saar and Romulance were gone. Now he and Three could make the wisest choices. Later that day, Hydra asked "Three, what is your real name?"
"Ugh, it's really dumb. Ok, Threedom" replied Three. They both burst into laughter, drinking their wine all the same. Being carefull not to get drunk though. These two were serious about their jobs.

Okay, my stories of Jack and Zed are stuck because i need angel, Destiny Bond or chef30 to answer.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune grinned as the crowd cheered. The victory was a little awkward, but he didn't care anymore. Poseida was safe, and the little army of the Order had fled. Neptune couldn't be happier when they shouted 'Neptune! Neptune' from below.

"Don't thank me, thank Kaiser, the leader of the Gold Tribe." Neptune's voice boomed from the tower and crowd quieted down for a while, then started to cheer for Kaiser now. Walking back into the tower he entered the lift, then went back to the ground floor, back to Kaiser's side.

When he got there he could hear Dragonheart talking to the leader of the gold tribe.

"Kaiser! This was a distraction! They are taking all of the other villages! They're trying to surround us!"

Distraction? No wonder, Neptune was getting suspicious already during the fight.

"We can dismantle the cannon, split it into two then carry it." Neptune informed Kaiser
with a concerned look on his face, "If that was a distraction we have no time to lose."

But if we take the cannon away, Poseida may not be able to defend itself with the water cannons....

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent could see Neptune pondering something. Kent put a hand on his shoulder, and shook his head.

"Tidechanger, we're not leaving anyone behind. The entire city has to empty. We can't leave them to a fate of occupation by the Order of Neoverse. I'm sorry, Neptune, but everyone has to go. And they have to go fast. The children, non-fighters, everyone. We have to abandon the city. I know it's hard, but there's nothing else we can do. If we stay, we will die." Kent paused and sighed. "It's going to be a harsh road, especially since we will have a lot of civilians with us, but it's a road we have to take, and take quickly. We can mask ourselves through the night. We can take the mountain pass that we fought in."

Kent started talking with Dragonheart about moving the cannon, then he said to Neptune.

"You're the Leader of the village, Tidechanger, you should be the one to tell them."

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
(the vote's a tie, what should we do)

Neptune turned when he placed his hand onto his shoulder and listened. He was trembling. Leaving Poseida...? Abandoning it?! His hometown...the place he had been living in since he was a little piplup baby...

The Poseidians wouldn't want to leave either...Neptune was sure of it. They were loyal citizens, and they loved their homes as much as they loved their families. Neptune looked around town, making a slow 360 degree, trying to take in as much memory as he could, for he would miss this little town, and when he returned, it might not be here anymore.

"You're the Leader of the village, Tidechanger, you should be the one to tell them."

Neptune gulped and sighed. But there was nothing he could do...the Order would arrive soon with stronger forces...imagining the scene was too much already. Walking towards the crowd where they stood under the control tower, he stood before them sulkily and looked at the Poseidians. He didn't know where to start.

"....Kaiser, the Zangoose over there, informed me that the attack was only a distraction." Neptune started, still looking at the ground. Some of his friends in the crowd shouted that it was nothing to be sad about since they had fled the battlefield, but Neptune just shook his head, "You don't understand. The Order is planning to surround us by taking over other villages, and if we stay, fellow Poseidians....we will all perish..."

Silence.

"We have plenty time to evacuate the city," he lied, "And we will follow the Gold Tribe, in order to find a new place to settle down, to bring the defending into a new stage-"

"We're leaving Poseida?" a Pokemon down there cried and people started to go furious.

"I know it will be hard, but we will have to abandon the town. I know you won't be able to accept the fact that we will have to move on. I love Poseida as much as you do. The green trees, planted in a circle surrounding the city like a green belt, the Poseida park, with fountains and Swellow singing everyday, where famous concerts are held, where children had fun together. The market, where everybody has to bargain just to get a carrot? Or maybe the battle ground and the colosseum, where you had the best fights in your life? Etc, Etc. I know! I've been living here since the day i was born, and I've got your support from the day I've evolved into an Empoleon. I want your support once more, or the Order will run through Poseida like buffalo stampede, killing us all before we knew it.

"We will have to pack our things and move with the Gold Tribe, find somewhere suitable and then establish a new village." Neptune pointed out, and the crowd quieted down, "Our ansestors had this problem too. They were in a war, and they had to move. They had chosen this spot, an empty area next to the stream, and decided to created a new village. Generations passed and the little Poseida village became large and larger. And now, the flower (the village) is flourishing. But alas, everybody knows that flowers will eventually die. So why aren't the flowers extinct? Because there are pollen, gathered by the bees, and sprinkled onto the ground. We are no different. We will be the pollen of the town we love, and we will grow once again.
We will build and develop a bigger, brighter town that is a few times better than this one, and we will prove to the Order that we deserve to live!"

Murmuring.

"Think about it. If you people want, we can rebuild the village somewhere else, AND we can add some modifications..." Neptune spoke, and waited for the villagers to answer, "If we work well together, Poseida will flourish once again! Who's with me, please, raise up your hand."

Neptune waited. Nobody was raising their hands. Then the Poseida Rebellion, his own army, raised theirs in agreement. Then Apollo, still in the crow, raised one of his wings. Neptune sniffled, tears of sadness AND happiness rolling down his cheek as more and more Poseidians agreed to help.

"I-It's settled." Neptune spoke, a little smile on his face, "Everybody is dismissed. Pack your things, and we'll regroup two hours later, here. May Arceus be with us."

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Hey guys, sorry I wasnt on last night. I got a huge headache and started to run a tempreture, but I feel much better now. Anyway...)

The absol was panicing. Not on the outside of course, on the outside he remained calm, but on the inside he was terrified. He couldn't trust these people, what if they had wiped his memory? They wouldn't tell him the truth. No doubt they would feed him some elaborate lie about his past, and then ask him to join them. No. He had to get out of here, and fast. Finally, he came up with an idea, when a nurse came in and gave him some painkiller, then left the needle and painkiller fluid on the table. He waited a few moments for the ainkillier to take hold, but it wasn't strong enough to allow him to walk without pain. He slowly got up, the pain from his legs only slightly dulled by the medicine, then he slowly limped over the the table, and shot himself with more. He stood there for a moment gasping, then smiled as almost all of the pain simply disappeared. He could still feel the pain, but it wouldn't keep him from walking, which he did. First he took the bandages off his head, that would only give him away as being a patient. Then he started out the door and down the corridors, trying to avoid other pokemon. He eventually came to a back door, which he opened and creeped out. He was in a city, a very nice city. He shook his head, there was no time to admire the sights, he needed to get out of here. So he walked along the streets trying to look casual as he walked towards the giant wall that surrounded the city...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sorry, i can't wait for you guys anymore. We're gonna go out of Poseida and Jack and Zed are still stuck.

Zed woke up, he must've fallen asleep. Q and Genevieve were still talking, but Zed knew it was time to leave them. Not just for what he had done to Q, but for what he had done to Genevieve too.
He used a slight Leaf blade attack to cut himself from the cord attaching him to a bag of blood. He didn't feel that bad anymore, grass types were quick healers. The other side of his wound was already starting to heal up. Zed got up and looked at Genevieve and Q. Before he left he said "I'm sorry." and walked out of the Pokemon center. At least he now knew that his place was not in the order. It was daylight now, and an Empoleon was speaking. Zed heard him out, so they were abbandoning Poseida? "Hmm, good tactical plan. This Empoleon knows his basic strategy. The order is sure to attack again." thought Zed.

Zed did not have anything to pack, he wouldn't even if he acctually had possesions. The Empoleon had mentioned a marketplace, Zed should get something to eat. The Chansey who worked at the Pokemon Center came out with an assistant Audino. "You really must get back inside." said the Chansey. "Didn't you hear? You're leaving Poseida. You should be preparing instead of trying to heal somebody like me. If you have a family, you should get ready to leave." replied Zed. The Audino and the Chansey gave each other a worried look, then the Chansey simply said "Thank you." and ran off.
The Audino was still there, she said "I don't have any family, I'm a refugee from Eternity who offered to help out. My brother was slaughtered in front of my eyes. And you're not getting away from me wether you like it or not." she said. "Alright, but take this into consideration, the person who slaughtered your brother was probably a friend of mine." replied Zed. The Audino looked shocked, but still followed him down to the marketplace. The marketplace was deserted. "I have a bag." said Audino. "Good, let's stock up." Zed took the bag from the Audino. "My name is Lilly by the way. What's yours?" she asked. "Zed, Luwin." replied Zed.

Lilly went to get the Hospital kit if they needed it for Zed. While Zed went and got some basic supplies, apples, pears, even a small watermelon. The bag was big enough for all of it, luckily. After Zed had obtained all they'd need, Lilly came back with the kit. "You know you don't have to come with me." said Zed. The Audino by the name of Lilly seemed maybe 20 years of age, she was short though, but her voice sounded mature. "No, you're right i don't, but I will, i want to help people no matter who they are, revenge is a bad thing. Eventually it takes you over." replied Lilly. Zed knew she was right. And now he felt bad about killing Skam, not that he didn't deserve it, but because he wasn't worth it. Like Sacha had said. So, the young Servine and his new companion rested in a small house until the time came to leave.

Jack and Adelle left the small cottage. They were headed for the Defre house now that it was over, the fight. When they got there, Adelle's father embraced her, and Jack's mother the same with him. "You're grounded for life, young man." she exclaimed. Jack didn't know how to break it to her. So he started explaining why he left and how Adelle was going to blackmail him. "You went into the battle?!" shouted his mother. "Just let me continue, mom!" he exclaimed back. She rested her back on the sofa and listened. Finally Jack said. "So he told me to look for shelter...." tears started to run down his face. "A Hydreigon came out of nowehere and...." There was a room nearby, it looked like a broom closet, before Jack could finish, Jack's mother ran inside and started crying her heart out. Adelle circled her father as he lowered his head. "We h-have to get back to Poseida." Jack said, stopping the tears. He had to be strong.

Hydra awaited his orders anxiously as he and Three sat on the couch in the big mansion. Suddenly the pain of right head came back to him. "Argh!" he exclaimed. Waking Three up from his nap. This was not as bad as when it had first happened, it was not bleeding that much anymore, but you could see the blood redding up the bandage. Three rumaged quickly around the closet where he kept his medical equipment. Hydra saw him as a sort of medical expert...he wondered what Three's story was.... Three's left head hardly ever said anything, that was sure. Had something happened to it? Was it numb or something? Hydra knew occasional numbness fell over multiple-headed creatures. But Three's left head had hardly talked at all since they met....

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGE POST! Probably the biggest post i ever made WITHOUT added pictures, XD.

Edit: Yay! First post on new page!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
(The vote wasn't meant to decide on what was going to happen, I was just curious on how you expect this to end, although it might influence it a bit...I'll edit this with a real post once I'm settled in Italy, probably on Monday or so...see you all on the other side!)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
With their many victories, Ambros could still see the amount of losses from the battle. There were so many dead, so many...lost. But look at what they had won. They had definitely made the Neoverse incredible angry. But they had also disclosed their position. The Neoverse now knew where the strongest Gold Tribe members were. He brought this to the Kaiser's attention.

"We must leave Poseida, the Neoverse now knows this is where we are. If we stay here, then...then they may do worse to all the villagers, worse than Adriadne and Alex."

Then Ambros walked away sadly, still carrying Alex. He put him on a hospital bed and waited. Then he had an idea. He ran outside and began to meditate. As an Absol, he should be able to learn Dream Eater. He would have to for Alex, he had to know what was happening. He practiced on some sleeping Pidgeys, making sure not to hurt them. He concentrated his power. He should be able to do this easily, Adriadne had taught him how to learn new powers other Absols would take forever to learn. He felt himself getting pulled into their bodies, their dreams coming to them. He concentrated on the thoughts of Alex, keeping his focus together. He was hurt, and he may never wake up again. His first friend may be at the end of the line. He looked at the Pidgeys to see them squirming. They were in pain. He knew what had happened and he ran back to the village. He had learned Nightmare....and he was ashamed for this would not help at all. He informed the Kaiser and waited.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Sunny woke up the next morning on her bed. She got up and as she did, she remembered everything that had hapened the day before. She went to get some breakfast, but all the suplise in her cabin was gone. "Oh no..." She said to herself. She had to go to Poseida to get some suplise. When she thought of doing that, she was sad. She didn't want to remind herself that all of her friends were gone. She couldn't go to Cape City, because that was 100 miles away. She couldn't get suplise from her grandfather because he went to Poseida to shop this morning. Her stomach growled at her. She was very hungry. She had to go to Poseida. there was no other option, unless she wanted to starve to death. She worked up the courage to head out the door on the path to Poseida. She felt around her neck for her locket. It was still there. It reminded her of two things. Jack and her mother. It made her very sad.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
It was another hour before Jack's mother finally stopped crying. The Defre family knew that they had to come along or the Neoverse would certainly burn down their house if they stayed. They had a small wagon they could use to carry Adelle's paralyzed mother. Jack's mother finally came out of the closet and said "That....it was his d-destiny i suppose. His death will not be in vain" she said. "He'd want us to get going, now." said Adelle's father. Jonah was a great friend of Nate's so he would not take this lightly. Later that day the families set out. Dennis and Adelle's mother were put in the wagon while the others traveled by foot, Jonah was pulling the wagon towards Poseida while Adelle and Jack were conforting Jack's mother. Meanwhile Jack's sisters were crying. Their father had been a great father to all, also a great husband. Everything a child could wish for. This event would not be taken lightly by any of them, not Jack, not Jonah, not anyone. They all hated the Hydreigon who murdered Nate.

That same Hydreigon was in Three's manor being treated by him. The wound stinged horribly, but Hydra kept still. Left head was feeling very numb, but Hydra urged him to keep going, Hydra remembered when Left head had first appeared, when Hydra was a Zweilous. Left head had been his best pal for a few more years, then right head appeared and he joined Neoverse. Hydra was almost thankfull that it was right head instead of left, for left had been a better friend than right. Funnily enough though, it was the right head that mostly seemed to make the good choices. So with right head gone, making important decisions was going to be annoyingly tough with Left head bugging Hydra. "Ow! Be carefull!" exclaimed Left Head. "Yeah, dat's right! I can feel it too!" he added. "Shut up!" came the reply from Hydra.
Once Hydra was healed, and had a new bandage. He told Three to order his new troops together.
"ATTENTION TO SAAR'S TROOPS! PLEASE GATHER! NEW TROOPS TOO!" Shouted Three into thin air. Most of the troops came. They wondered who Three was. "I AM YOUR NEW CAPTAIN AND HYDRA'S SECOND-IN-COMMAND! ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT GO STRAIGHTLY TO COMMANDER HYDRA GOES TO ME!" He shouted once more. there was murmur among the troops and then one shouted "I thought we were assigned to Commander Saar." he exclaimed. "COMMANDER SAAR IS DEAD! HYDRA IS THE NEW COMMANDER!" Shouted Three. Just then Hydra showed up. He shouted, explaining hat had happened. "I WILL LEAD YOU TO VICTORY!" He finished. Everyone cheered. "How many are there?" Whispered hydra to Three. "About 4320" whispered Three. Hydra had a very satisfied look on his face, all Saar's old troops plus the new ones was a great privilage. Hydra was more powerfull than Saar would've ever been. General Galleon and General Lex had obviously seen his potential.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back