• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenes you would like to see

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2016
-Bonnie, Molly, and Maisy summon Raikou, Entei, and Suicune (respectively) against Shadow Lugia.
-Blockhead Clefairy appear in the flesh.
-Cyrus become a god-like entity.
-Bill's Secret Garden
-Rusty from Pokemon: Rusty Version battle Brandon.
-Georgia meet Kisara Nanjo (from Kenichi).

Years
1. The meeting of all the main characters ~ Old and new :3
2. Ash catching Flabebe, Meowstic or Furfrou ^^
3. One of the main characters getting an eevee/eeveelution again :3

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2016
-An full in-universe tutorial on EV training, of how defeating certain wild Pokemon will give you EVs to increase certain stats.
-Bill walking out of the Diglett Tunnel in Kanto and flying off on a Dragonair (the second a trainer challenges him), flies the Cerulean City and heads to the Nugget Bridge, battles the Youngster Dustin and hi Slowpoke, flies to Lavender town and heads to Route 8, when suddenly.....
-Bonnie catch Jigglypuff at the Trick House in Hoenn.
-A rewrite where Ash and Raichu run from a flock of Yveltal on their first day.
-Someone flip Avalugg upside-down.

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
Years
I love to see A scene where the Anime with Ash ends After a epic Final Battle, So he finaly Is a pokemon Master, And then Whe finaly get a reboot.

Years
I'd like to see Ash and May becoming an official pairing and Ash training Aura with a Lucario the Riolu from Sinnoh

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2016
1. Ash make out with Anabel under a tree.
2. Serena slap Misty straight across her face (leaving a stinging red palm mark), and chew her our for all the grief she's ever given Ash.
3. Misty get reprimanded by Brandon for her abusiveness towards Psyduck, or someone other flaw that people have hand-waved for quite some time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash becoming like this during a Battle-

300px-Demon_Saki.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
A teenager Ash, and maybe more aware of the girls around him?
If the anime was a little more dark wouldn´t hurt

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash , Alan & some other rival become The Knight of Kalo after defecting Team Flare !

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It would have been pretty cool if Cynthia meeting up with Steven, Wallace, or just about any other regional champion. Choosing her specifically because, well, personally, I'm just a huge fan of her. XD; Also, once they do meet, I'd like them to face off against each other as well.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash making an expression like this--

picture.php

How long is been since Ash had a expression similar to this ? I think he stopped before Jotho !

Jacob46719

Lucid Dreamer
Years
Why can't this be a thing again?

I'd like to see at least a full episode where Ash becomes a pokemon. I recall episode 243(where ash becomes a pikachu) but the event took place right at the end of the episode and lasted barely a minute.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I know that he is only 10, but I would love to see Ash make some kind of love connection to someone besides his own Pokemon. I want to see more character depth between Ash and the other characters, I feeling like the series would be that much better if this would happen.

I want to see Ash's dad come into the picture. I want to know more about his past, I thought that it was good when we saw the past scene of Ash and Serena at Professor Oak's camp. it sowed Ash as a kid and was something kind of different. Why can't we have more of that? I think that would be great as well.

This has already been mentioned, but if Ash could use a mega evolution stone on Charizard to create Charizard X or Y. We could have the fans vote on it and whichever version received the most votes, Game Freak could incorporate it. That's what they did on the Simpsons and that is still a popular show today. Although, that could ruin the surprise factor as well. Either way I would like to see Charizard receive a mega stone; as powerful as he already is that would make him almost on the level of a legendary.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
Here are couple of things i would like to see happen:

1.) -Ash winning Kalos league bringing back some of his older pokemon which weren't used for long time(like Kingler and Muk), and challenging E4 after wards.

2.) -Ash meeting his father before anime ends who happens to be pokemon master, having final battle against him to show if he is ready for such title.

3.) -Serena going through several occupations and activities. Like trying herself in Battle Maison, entering races (expanson from Rhyhorn racing), trying to become pokevision idol or pokemon explorer wanting to dedicate herself in discovering new ways of pokemon going through mega evolution.
Since various items exist to trigger this power like mega reing, mega earing, mega bracelet etc. And in some cases pokemon dont need item to mega evolve awakening its primordial strength naturally.

4.) -Clemont knowing passion he has for science and gadgets being involved in some sort of competition for inventors.
Diving more into his own thoughts and from where interest in science and mechanics originated in first place, working on improving his creations to prevent malfunctions and developing higher selfesteem thanks to that.

5.) -have writers come up with big showdown between Giovanni with TR organization against Team Flare leaded by Lysandre. With both teams pursuing after most powerful mega evolved pokemon to use them for their own purposes.
Kalos king(AZ) from games and his pretty dark background revolved around ultimate weapon and havoc this caused in past sounds like really interesting storyline. If handled right it could bring whole unexpected twist and something entirely different and innovative as far as villain storyline goes.

6.) -May coming back for 7 to 10 episode arc promoting Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire remakes, returning contests for abit. Returning some of her rivals like Harley or Drew following her in same region she is traveling through enjoying in their outburts, silly spats and peculiar characterization(i especially miss Harley).

7.) -Max receiving his first pokemon and starting journey, having promised battle against Ash before end of series. I could see him with bunch of powerful Psychic pokemon showing he knows how to approach them judging by Jirachi, Ralts or Deoxys bonding he achieved.

8.) -Paul appearing at some point revealing how rematch with Brandon went, coming of as winner.

9.) -in case Kalos has filler arc like BF or Orange islands were i would like to see Ash, Serena and rest of gang bumping in Misty at some point joining them for half or whole season.
Leaving gym with purpose of advancing water master dream after learning everything she could there by expanding on what Whirl Cup and sea priest Maya established in creating new water competitions through which progress would be measured (for example underwater battles seem like cool idea).
Maybe entering tournaments, races, tests organized by E4 Siebold from Kalos to test out water trainers and see if there is someone worthy enough to become his apprentice with Misty seeing this as chance to make name for herself and learn from very best about secrets of how to become type master.
Maybe promote mega evolution of Gyarados as well while catching new rare pokemon. She did dreamed of visiting France and her flirty, curious and strongwilled character could mesh great with Serena, Bonnie and Clemont imo but Ash too after so much time .

Many of this things are just wishful thinking, but still i would be glad if they happened.

Last edited:

kokotko

雷君
Years
I would love Latias's return to Ash, at least for a short shipping episode :3
Another lovely thing would be an episode of at least as massive emotional power as Pikachu's Goodbye was 10 years back. If they could make a comparably powerful episode, the quality of the anime would skyrocket. Maybe a whole Pikachu's family? :)

Back