• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Time Is It?

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
New topic everybody! What's your favorite episode so far?
My favorite episode so far is "I Remember You." As I said above, Marceline and the Ice King's backstory is mathematical. My fave episode, by far, defs.

My fav episode, apart from the episode "Fionna and Cake"... hm, gosh, I really have to think hard about this one. "Slumber Party Panic" was the very first episode I saw, and probably the ep that made me fall in love with the series. Lol, how often do you get to see a horde of candy zombies? "It came from the Nightosphere" was a great episode too. Marceline's song was just so sad...

To be honest, I haven't seen much of Season 4, so I haven't seen "I Remember You". I have a lot of catching up to do.

I've read that Season 5 is going to start airing on Nov 12. Man, I can not wait! I've heard there's going to be another episode starring Fionna and Cake (YAYZ! :D)

Oh, also: Has anyone here seen the "Pilot" episode when 'Finn' was 'Pen'? I haven't, but I'm just curious.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
So far my favorite is the one where Finn has a dream that's caused by those little green worms. Forgot what the name of the episode is, but it was the funniest Adventure Time I ever saw, and the dream made no sense so it actually reflected the real qualities of a dream xD

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My fav episode, apart from the episode "Fionna and Cake"... hm, gosh, I really have to think hard about this one. "Slumber Party Panic" was the very first episode I saw, and probably the ep that made me fall in love with the series. Lol, how often do you get to see a horde of candy zombies? "It came from the Nightosphere" was a great episode too. Marceline's song was just so sad...

To be honest, I haven't seen much of Season 4, so I haven't seen "I Remember You". I have a lot of catching up to do.

I've read that Season 5 is going to start airing on Nov 12. Man, I can not wait! I've heard there's going to be another episode starring Fionna and Cake (YAYZ! :D)

Oh, also: Has anyone here seen the "Pilot" episode when 'Finn' was 'Pen'? I haven't, but I'm just curious.

To answer your question, I haven't watched that episode yet. I began to like Adventure Time around the end of season one, so basically I wasn't at all interested when the pilot episode was shown.

I can't wait for Season 5! Thanks for reminding me, btw. Pendleton Ward, the creator of the show, said he would put in an episode where they discuss about Finn's hat and its origin. Can't wait for that. I seriously want to know why he has that hat. I hope they put in more Marceline episodes.

So far my favorite is the one where Finn has a dream that's caused by those little green worms. Forgot what the name of the episode is, but it was the funniest Adventure Time I ever saw, and the dream made no sense so it actually reflected the real qualities of a dream xD

That episode is called "King Worm." (:
At first I thought the episode was useless, then came out the funny parts. I liked the part when Lady Rainicorn had two mouths. It was hilarious. And the fact that the Ice King called Finn and Jake "Fionna and Cake" is really weird.

Yo, attention, you might want to read this.
Well, the club is getting less active by the second, so I'm just saying -- events, I'll be having some events here soon, involving drawing, writing, and some bunch of random stuff. Probably around November, just in time with Halloween.

Also, I made Demon Cat the Character for the Day, because no one really voted yesterday. Demon Cat won by default; he was previously voted by Snowdrop. So yeah.

And for tomorrow ...
The voting for the Character of the Day starts NOW.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
After watching the episode where Princess Bubblegum was 13 but became 18 again, I wanna join. *__*

Name Miss Doronjo
Favorite Character
Lady Raincorn
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?
I want to explore the lands with my best buddy and defeat the evil bad guys to win the heart of a princess. <3 That, and I'm an Adventurer, for life.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Finally, someone posted again.

After watching the episode where Princess Bubblegum was 13 but became 18 again, I wanna join. *__*

Name Miss Doronjo
Favorite Character
Lady Raincorn
I want to explore the lands with my best buddy and defeat the evil bad guys to win the heart of a princess. <3 That, and I'm an Adventurer, for life.

Ooh, I love that episode! ♥
Welcome to the club! And in honor of your arrival, I'm making Lady Rainicorn character of the day, because no one voted. Again.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Name: Darkpokeball
Favorite Character: Hmm...The Lich. >: - D
Why Do I Want To Be An Adventurer: Because I'm an adventurer for life!

I can't wait for the new season to start! The most recent episode left us off on a cliffhanger!
Oh, right. Topic Time:
Fav. Ep? Um...I'll just list a few episodes that I really like:
-Mortal Folly
-Mortal Recoil
-The Lich
As I said, the lich is my favorite character. Any episode with him in it always turns out to be epic! However, I don't get the point of making PB 13 at the end of Mortal Recoil. Mainly because she becomes 18 again in a few eps.

-King Worm
So random...yet so hilarious.

-Burning Low (Finn's scream was EPIC!)
Flame Princess is an interesting concept...it just stinks that she's evil and that she's in so few episodes. Given that she's the girlfriend of the main character, you would think she'd appear more. Stay away from Tier 15, Finn!
-Holly Jolly Secrets Part II
I loved the Simon Petrikov story and how they tied in the Mushroom War. That was...epic.
-From Bad To Worse
Yay! Zombies and awesome humor mixed into a perfect formula for the episode!
-I Remember You
Same reason as Holly Jolly Secrets Part II.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Name: Darkpokeball
Favorite Character: Hmm...The Lich. >: - D
Why Do I Want To Be An Adventurer: Because I'm an adventurer for life!

I can't wait for the new season to start! The most recent episode left us off on a cliffhanger!
Oh, right. Topic Time:
Fav. Ep? Um...I'll just list a few episodes that I really like:
-Mortal Folly
-Mortal Recoil
-The Lich
As I said, the lich is my favorite character. Any episode with him in it always turns out to be epic! However, I don't get the point of making PB 13 at the end of Mortal Recoil. Mainly because she becomes 18 again in a few eps.

-King Worm
So random...yet so hilarious.

-Burning Low (Finn's scream was EPIC!)
Flame Princess is an interesting concept...it just stinks that she's evil and that she's in so few episodes. Given that she's the girlfriend of the main character, you would think she'd appear more. Stay away from Tier 15, Finn!
-Holly Jolly Secrets Part II
I loved the Simon Petrikov story and how they tied in the Mushroom War. That was...epic.
-From Bad To Worse
Yay! Zombies and awesome humor mixed into a perfect formula for the episode!
-I Remember You
Same reason as Holly Jolly Secrets Part II.

Welcome to the club, darkpokeball!
The Lich, huh? You're an evil type. Haha.

Long list you got there. Oh well, since you're here, I'll make the Lich character of the day! In honor of your arrival. lol

Oh, and speaking of Season 5, here's a big spoiler for you guys. Warning, do not read unless you want to be spoiled.

s e a s o n f i v e s p o i l e r

Spoiler:

I am so pumped about season five! I heard Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball star in a new episode, and Lady Rainicorn and Jake's baby will be born. I can't wait!

And like darkpokeball said, the most recent episode left us off on a cliffhanger. I agree with this. Totally.

And guys, how many times do I have to ask you this:
w h a t e v e n t s d o y o u p e o p l e w a n t ?

P.S. Since you people aren't voting, I'm closing the Character of the Day polls. Sorry. I'm just going to pick randomly, or if a new member shows up, I'll make their favorite character the Character of the Day.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Name: Urugamosu
Favorite Character: Marceline
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? Because adventurers are just awesome, I mean fighting bad guys, and stuff everyday? Epic.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Name: Urugamosu
Favorite Character: Marceline
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? Because adventurers are just awesome, I mean fighting bad guys, and stuff everyday? Epic.

Finally, someone who likes Marceline like I do! I like you, Urugamosu.

Only problem is that you didn't say I'm an Adventurer for life as I said in the rules, but I'll still count you in. Read the rules next time.

Welcome to the club, btw. And you all know how much it means for me to say this -- Marceline is the new Character of the Day. Squeeeeeeee!

n e w t o p i c
Where would you like to live in the land of Ooo or Aaa?

No, I'm not asking which would you prefer between Ooo or Aaa. I'm asking where in Ooo or Aaa. For example, you want to live in Ooo's Candy Kingdom. Aaa's Candy Kingdom is a lot different, if that makes any sense.

My answer would beeeeee, Ooo's Ice Kingdom. I'm not really fond of the Ice Queen, so the Land of Ooo would be my choice. I picked the Ice Kingdom because it snows there, and I've never really seen snow as I live in the tropics.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Finally, someone who likes Marceline like I do! I like you, Urugamosu.

Only problem is that you didn't say I'm an Adventurer for life as I said in the rules, but I'll still count you in. Read the rules next time.

Welcome to the club, btw. And you all know how much it means for me to say this -- Marceline is the new Character of the Day. Squeeeeeeee!

n e w t o p i c

No, I'm not asking which would you prefer between Ooo or Aaa. I'm asking where in Ooo or Aaa. For example, you want to live in Ooo's Candy Kingdom. Aaa's Candy Kingdom is a lot different, if that makes any sense.

My answer would beeeeee, Ooo's Ice Kingdom. I'm not really fond of the Ice Queen, so the Land of Ooo would be my choice. I picked the Ice Kingdom because it snows there, and I've never really seen snow as I live in the tropics.

Thanks! ^_^ Marceline is awesome~ And yeah, I apologize, was a bit excited, since it's like, friggin Adventure time!

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Welcome to the club, darkpokeball!
The Lich, huh? You're an evil type. Haha.

Long list you got there. Oh well, since you're here, I'll make the Lich character of the day! In honor of your arrival. lol

Oh, and speaking of Season 5, here's a big spoiler for you guys. Warning, do not read unless you want to be spoiled.

s e a s o n f i v e s p o i l e r

Spoiler:

I am so pumped about season five! I heard Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball star in a new episode, and Lady Rainicorn and Jake's baby will be born. I can't wait!

And like darkpokeball said, the most recent episode left us off on a cliffhanger. I agree with this. Totally.

And guys, how many times do I have to ask you this:
w h a t e v e n t s d o y o u p e o p l e w a n t ?

P.S. Since you people aren't voting, I'm closing the Character of the Day polls. Sorry. I'm just going to pick randomly, or if a new member shows up, I'll make their favorite character the Character of the Day.

I'm so excited about Season 5 starting THIS MONDAY!!! I won't be able to watch it on TV, but I can always watch them online (hopefully). Interested to see the ep with Marshall Lee (^_^) and Prince Gumball.

And sorry for not voting on the Character of the Day polls, but I prefer them be picked randomly anyway. That way, we can have much more variety.

As for events, how about a 'fanart' or a 'fanfiction contest'? Though maybe we could wait until we get a few more members.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm so excited about Season 5 starting THIS MONDAY!!! I won't be able to watch it on TV, but I can always watch them online (hopefully). Interested to see the ep with Marshall Lee (^_^) and Prince Gumball.

And sorry for not voting on the Character of the Day polls, but I prefer them be picked randomly anyway. That way, we can have much more variety.

As for events, how about a 'fanart' or a 'fanfiction contest'? Though maybe we could wait until we get a few more members.

YouTube always has the new eps, so you can watch 'em there. I can't watch them on my TV either, so I have no choice but to go online.

About the Character of the Day, it's fine. I prefer them to be picked randomly, too.

I was thinking of a fan fiction contest as well. But yeah, we need more members.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Name: gunnerpow7
Favorite Character: Oh glob... Choosing is hard... :( I choose... Lady Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum...
Coz I'm an Adventurer for life! Also... I like puppies... and rainicorns... and a little of both.... :3

For the topics:

Who is your favorite character, and why?

A tie between Lady Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum since both are just bloobalooby....

I always adored LR's Korean speaking since it sounded cool... and Peebles is lovable to me...

What's your favorite episode so far?

Before, it was Too Young and Fionna and Cake... Now, it is Burning Low since all those Finn x Flame Princess x Princess Bubblegum moments are flippin' awesome...

Candy Kingdom... no doubt. Being in a bright and lively kingdom is heaven for me... :D

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Name: gunnerpow7
Favorite Character: Oh glob... Choosing is hard... :( I choose... Lady Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum...
Coz I'm an Adventurer for life! Also... I like puppies... and rainicorns... and a little of both.... :3

For the topics:

Who is your favorite character, and why?

A tie between Lady Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum since both are just bloobalooby....

I always adored LR's Korean speaking since it sounded cool... and Peebles is lovable to me...

What's your favorite episode so far?

Before, it was Too Young and Fionna and Cake... Now, it is Burning Low since all those Finn x Flame Princess x Princess Bubblegum moments are flippin' awesome...

Candy Kingdom... no doubt. Being in a bright and lively kingdom is heaven for me... :D

Ohmyglob, Gunner, Gunner, do you remember me? It's me, Essentials!

Er, welcome to the club, Gunner! Since Lady Rainicorn was already Character of the Day, Princess Bonnie will take place.

Burning Low's one of my faves, too. Love triangles are flippin' awesome, I agree.

Ooh, and you can eat the sidewalks, the people, the houses -- everything!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
You know...what would the Lich look like in the land of Aaa? o.o;
Anyways, from that episode list that was posted by Laugh, Season 5 looks awesome! I'll state the eps which I want to see right now:
-Finn The Human
-Jake The Dog
-Simon and Marcy
-Jake the Dad

Any eps got you guys excited?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
You know...what would the Lich look like in the land of Aaa? o.o;
Anyways, from that episode list that was posted by Laugh, Season 5 looks awesome! I'll state the eps which I want to see right now:
-Finn The Human
-Jake The Dog
-Simon and Marcy
-Jake the Dad

Any eps got you guys excited?

I'm not sure how the Lich would look like in the land of Aaa, but I bet it would be a skeleton of a girl wearing the same stuff the Ooo Lich wears. Or maybe it would be the same, like Lumpy Space Princess and Lumpy Space Prince.

Anyways, I'm excited for Simon and Marcy and Jake the Dad. I seriously love love love love the Marceline and Ice King thing, and I want to see what Jake and LR's son/daughter looks like.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
I'm not sure how the Lich would look like in the land of Aaa, but I bet it would be a skeleton of a girl wearing the same stuff the Ooo Lich wears. Or maybe it would be the same, like Lumpy Space Princess and Lumpy Space Prince.

Anyways, I'm excited for Simon and Marcy and Jake the Dad. I seriously love love love love the Marceline and Ice King thing, and I want to see what Jake and LR's son/daughter looks like.

Actually LSP and LSP have slight differences like LS Prince has a darker shade of purple and a moustache... And I also believe there were five kids as shown in Lady & Peebles which is on my watchlist... Yup, Season 5 is going to have more love triangles, drama bombs, pregnancies, and reminiscing than the previous 4 seasons combined! Can't wait for it!

Also, Hi Hannah! :D

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Actually LSP and LSP have slight differences like LS Prince has a darker shade of purple and a moustache... And I also believe there were five kids as shown in Lady & Peebles which is on my watchlist... Yup, Season 5 is going to have more love triangles, drama bombs, pregnancies, and reminiscing than the previous 4 seasons combined! Can't wait for it!

Also, Hi Hannah! :D

I lol'd so hard when you said pregnancies. Do you think other AT characters will get preggers, too? I mean, not Gunter and Lady. The others.

Can't believe you still remember me. :x

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
I lol'd so hard when you said pregnancies. Do you think other AT characters will get preggers, too? I mean, not Gunter and Lady. The others.

Can't believe you still remember me. :x

Of course, who wouldn't xP Anyways, I think so... the idea is still pretty bleak but possible nonetheless.. OH! I have a brilliant idea for an event! Wait for it....

A Collab! Yes, where we have avatars and signatures similar to one another having an AT character in them... :3 Also, people like doing collabs so it may attract new bait... >:)

kuzronk

Banned
Years
11:57PM

Name : Tyler (TylerSymes)
Favorite Character : Finn or Jake
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? : Since I think Adventure Time is a good show

Back