• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Chances are I was too busy playing outside, since I used to play outside so much more when I was younger.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I typically watched it with my dad in his townhouse, so playing outside wasn't really an option :X

Hell, I'm even watching that Tai Chi Chasers thing that's on 4Kids right now. It's not that great, but I think it's better than Adventure Time, personally.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, if you compare it with YGO! Zexal... Which actually isn't all that bad either. Still doesn't top the original + GX though. And Dinosaur King was also awesome, though I think the main reason for my liking it was Ash as Max, Yoh as Rex, and Jessie as Ursula (and Meowth's original VA as Helga/whatever that robot's name was up until her death; RIP Maddie Blaustein :<).

Dude, they didn't even dub GX season 4. It really sucked.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That's...pretty much what they did, though of course they made it sound all warm and fluffy like they did with all the other "deaths" in third season. What a way to end a series, don't you think? (p-poor Judai ;; ...actually I do like his English name more honestly)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm watching Boomerang right now. Nothing better to watch than the good ol' cartoons, haha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Lucky :< (@Tara)

Imma wait for my DS to charge a bit more so I can play Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. My friend lent it to me :3 /he's thinking of cosplaying as Colm next year, which would be pretty damn sweet

I also figured out my final team members for the Christian Challenge I'm doing on White!

So my team will be like this:

Lucifer (Me)
Mammon (Tepig)
Amon (Throh)
Belphegor (Maractus)
Asmodeus (Emolga)
Leviathan (Seismitoad; yes I'm planning on finding one in Icirrus)
Beelzebub (Druddigon)

Funny how I have to wait 'til the seventh gym town to get my final two Pokes ._.; (already have the first four; all male except Mammon and I need to train Asmodeus)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still haven't touched a Pokemon game since like.. April, hurrhurr. Good luck in the challenge though. /should pick up her Platinum and beat the Elite Four on it someday. >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back