• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
5) Typhlosion:
EE02_Jimmy_acicalando_a_Typhlosion.jpg

Okay, so an 11-year old kid could still be TALLER than his TYPHLOSION while BENDING DOWN?! How on earth is this possible?!

Not only this, but Charizard, who was helpfully mentioned by Taichiwind, is the same height as Typhlosion! This either implies that Jimmy has a very serious growth spurt, or Fire-Types are midgets! /offensive

Name 5 Pokémon that learn ridiculous moves for what it's supposed to do.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
1) Pikachu, you can obtain a pikachu that knows surf or fly... Yep surf or fly how does it surf you ask? On a surf board. How does it fly you ask? With a balloon.
I think now you don't need to goto an event to get a pikachu like chat I think you can just teach it to them...

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Here's an obvious one.

2) Pidgey with Fly. So you can fly on a 4 lbs. bird and you can't with a Gliscor, or a Scyther?!
Even worse, GENESECT can learn it. It doesn't even have wings!

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
3:

DODUO. As above, with fly. No wings. Uses Fly... I love the comics about this one :)

Years
Here's an obvious one.

2) Pidgey with Fly. So you can fly on a 4 lbs. bird and you can't with a Gliscor, or a Scyther?!
Even worse, GENESECT can learn it. It doesn't even have wings!

Gliscor and Genesect are justified. Gliscor doesn't FLY. It GLIDES. That's not enough to warrant being able to carry a teenager for long distances. Genesect is a machine, just call the Golurk principle and say it has jets.

4) The legendary musketeers and X-Scissor. They only have one blade, how can they do an X with it in one swing?

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Gliscor and Genesect are justified. Gliscor doesn't FLY. It GLIDES. That's not enough to warrant being able to carry a teenager for long distances. Genesect is a machine, just call the Golurk principle and say it has jets.

What about Pidgey then? And SCYTHER? How can you explain THEM?

5: Wooper/Gastly learning Ice Punch. Ahem. WHERE'S THE HANDS?

Okay, new topic: Name 5 Pokémon that cannot make good use of their best stat.

Years
1: UNFEZANT, obviously. What, you call that a movepool? I call that a kiddie pool, thank you very much.

(to answer your "explain this to me" pseudo-question... I'm not obligated to explain everything.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
2. Flareon

I've said this Pokemon for a similar reason earlier (who could benefit from two stats switching) and I'll say it again. It has a pretty good attack stat (higher than Jolteon's and Vaporeon's special attack stats) but it does not have any good moves to go with it so it's basically wasted.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
3. Pachirisu. It has literally nothing good to use it for, then again I'm not sure he can make use of any of his stats. :P

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
4) Shedinja

Yes It's best stat is HP, but seriously it only works about half the time

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
(to answer your "explain this to me" pseudo-question... I'm not obligated to explain everything.)

Just as I suspected.
If you knew, you'd probably have answered it.

5: Farfetch'd

Pretty much the same case with Pachirisu, but worse.

Anyway, am I the guy AGAIN to set a new topic? Last one I'll do in a while.

Name 5 Pokémon with a number in their name.

Porygon2 is obvious.

Anyway, these numbers can be in any language. Just to make this possible.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
2) All the Legendary Birds.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres.

There's three. But I'm so evil I made it all count for one. Mwahaha.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
3. Deino! The whole family counts up in German with each evolution as they gain a head; it's really cool haha.

CliCliW

Years
Hmm, this could be a tough one...

1. Lotad's evolutions, but specifically lombre.
If you take him as being based off the Japanese Kappa

Years

Just as I suspected.
If you knew, you'd probably have answered it.
Or what if I know, but I'm not telling you because you forgot to not be a putrid piece of attitude problem?

AAAAAAAnyway...2)

Wait holdonholdonholdon. Pokemon that aren't there in real life? What does that even mean? You can't just say that, you have to give some context to it. You know why? Because as you may know, Pokemon aren't there in real life seeing how Pokemon aren't real.
Approximately over 600 Pokemon fit this criterion.

CliCliW

Years
AAAAAAAnyway...2)

Wait holdonholdonholdon. Pokemon that aren't there in real life? What does that even mean? You can't just say that, you have to give some context to it. You know why? Because as you may know, Pokemon aren't there in real life seeing how Pokemon aren't real.
Approximately over 600 Pokemon fit this criterion.

I see it as Pokemon that are based off myths, or imagined things, like dragons, mythical beasts, etc

Back