• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dunsparce's Cherish Pokemon Thread

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'm not sure about the EVs, since I got it in a trade. But it does have a Jolly Nature.

I'll just use the EV lowering Berries if they suck.

See you on Wi-Fi (Remember to use my Pearl FC)

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
just. got. your. evil. dammit. qwilfish. i spent three hours! i am 18, i'm either too old or too young to be doing that! NOW I HATE QWILFISH. i've never even had one before i think... i got two adamant in the first like 50 catches but they didn't have すいすい they had some どく poison other ability thing. third time lucky. (i only got it since it was your biggest want, and i was bored!) what do i get for it? are all your event pokemon UT unless said otherwise? oh yeah, it came with harden, something, something, and minimize, and i made it forget minimize in return for swords dance. if you want me to make it forget something else tell me. and yep i caught it all legally on japanese fire red. (lucky i didn't buy leaf green) i haven't pal parked it but if you want i can do that tomorrow. but tell me why you wanted it so bad? isn't tentacruel better for a posion/water pokemon? or do you collect adamant japanese pokemon? anyway hope you enjoy it. (haven't set up a friend code on my jp pokemon yet so i'll do that soon too.)

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
just. got. your. evil. dammit. qwilfish. i spent three hours! i am 18, i'm either too old or too young to be doing that! NOW I HATE QWILFISH. i've never even had one before i think... i got two adamant in the first like 50 catches but they didn't have すいすい they had some どく poison other ability thing. third time lucky. (i only got it since it was your biggest want, and i was bored!) what do i get for it? are all your event pokemon UT unless said otherwise? oh yeah, it came with harden, something, something, and minimize, and i made it forget minimize in return for swords dance. if you want me to make it forget something else tell me. and yep i caught it all legally on japanese fire red. (lucky i didn't buy leaf green) i haven't pal parked it but if you want i can do that tomorrow. but tell me why you wanted it so bad? isn't tentacruel better for a posion/water pokemon? or do you collect adamant japanese pokemon? anyway hope you enjoy it. (haven't set up a friend code on my jp pokemon yet so i'll do that soon too.)

:O

You're my new best friend!!!

I'll give you a whole team of Pokemon for your effort!

I like keeping my Japanese Platinum "Pure", as in, most or all of the Pokemon on it are Japanese (with a few exceptions). With non-nicknamed Unevolved Pokemon, all you have to do is evolve them on a Japanese game and they themselves become Japanese. Pokemon that Can't Evolve, like Pinsir and Qwilfish, can't have their Language changed.

Also, I LOVE Qwilfish. Not as much as Dunsparce, but it's up there along with my other two favorite Water types: Mantine and Octillery.

When I found out that Qwilfish couldn't get the Swords Dance TM, I was like all "D:", because that meant that I'd have to get one from a Japanese Fire Red (The only GBA game where it was available)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

The only Touched Events I have are the ones I'm looking for an UT version of on my Want list.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
lol ok thank you! i know what you mean, when i got a japanese event eevee to my uk game, and i evolved it, the names became english i was annoyed. but are you sure it doesn't just make the name of the region it was evolved in? doesn't it still keep somewhere where they were originally from? (i'll check, you'll probably right.)
i'll try and get your pinsir on here aswell, seeing as you are appriciative!
anyway what can i say, you are very lucky!
so after i get your pinsir i will pal park them together, and i'll post back here.
-edit. pinsir is only on leaf green...
-edit. after 30 pinsirs, i realised that moldbreaker wasn't introduced until gen IV... sorry. or... i might chain for them... hmmmmm

Last edited:

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
Hello, I am glad that someone managed to caught your biggest want.
I am interested in:
Toys 'R' Us Manaphy
TRU Shaymin
Shotokan Pichu(aka Pikachu Coloured Pichu)
WCS Milotic

I can only offer some shinies:
Chansey Level 17 Lax BT
Lileep lvl 1 Brave UT
Mudkip level 1 Lax UT
Hoohoot lvl 15 Gentle UT

I have many others, but as they are not cloned, I cannot afford to give them to you.

Note: All the pokemon that I am offering you, have been cloned. I don't know if you are against cloning, but I'm pointing it out to be honest with you.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
lol ok thank you! i know what you mean, when i got a japanese event eevee to my uk game, and i evolved it, the names became english i was annoyed. but are you sure it doesn't just make the name of the region it was evolved in? doesn't it still keep somewhere where they were originally from? (i'll check, you'll probably right.)
i'll try and get your pinsir on here aswell, seeing as you are appriciative!
anyway what can i say, you are very lucky!
so after i get your pinsir i will pal park them together, and i'll post back here.
-edit. pinsir is only on leaf green...
-edit. after 30 pinsirs, i realised that moldbreaker wasn't introduced until gen IV... sorry. or... i might chain for them... hmmmmm

You're too kind. ^_^

I'll make sure you get plenty of rewards for this!

would u like a shiny milotic french?

Sure, what do you want for it?

Hello, I am glad that someone managed to caught your biggest want.
I am interested in:
Toys 'R' Us Manaphy
TRU Shaymin
Shotokan Pichu(aka Pikachu Coloured Pichu)
WCS Milotic

I can only offer some shinies:
Chansey Level 17 Lax BT
Lileep lvl 1 Brave UT
Mudkip level 1 Lax UT
Hoohoot lvl 15 Gentle UT

I have many others, but as they are not cloned, I cannot afford to give them to you.

Note: All the pokemon that I am offering you, have been cloned. I don't know if you are against cloning, but I'm pointing it out to be honest with you.

I don't need any of those, but I'm feeling extra kind today(Due to a certain Qwifish catcher extraordinaire), so I'll take them.

The Milotic is on Platinum, so it will take two trades, one with my Japanese Platinum for the Milotic, and one with my Pearl for the other three.

Last edited:

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
So , shall I add both of your FCs?
When will you be available for a trade?
You can find my FC on my signature by the way. (My name is Sotiris)
What's yours? (I mean the in-game name)
Finally, what would you like for me as an exchange? (the pokemon that I've listed above and you said you don't need them?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
So , shall I add both of your FCs?
When will you be available for a trade?
You can find my FC on my signature by the way. (My name is Sotiris)
What's yours? (I mean the in-game name)
Finally, what would you like for me as an exchange? (the pokemon that I've listed above and you said you don't need them?

Just put "Dunspar" for Pearl and "Nokocch" for Platinum (Yes, two c's)

And I said I'll take them. I'm to high-spirited today to say no.

See you on Wi-Fi.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for being so generous.
I will be on in a minute
So, can I bring 4 fillers?

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
Unfortunately, there is a communication error.
Can we delay the trade for a bit?
I have to find what causes it.
I think that it occurs because yesterday I've put my Platinum card on a Ds lite in order to transfer some pokemon from the 3 generation. (I have a Dsi and I couldn't do it on my own)

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Unfortunately, there is a communication error.
Can we delay the trade for a bit?
I have to find what causes it.
I think that it occurs because yesterday I've put my Platinum card on a Ds lite in order to transfer some pokemon from the 3 generation. (I have a Dsi and I couldn't do it on my own)

Sure.

I can wait.

I've waited for many things before, so this time won't kill me either.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
OK, let's try again, (if you can)
I am going online now.
I hope you can come, too.

I won't leave. When you are ready, get online. (I am requesting a trade)

After this trade, I have to admit that you are a very helpful person.
Hope you all the best for your personal life, as well as your thread here!

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
After this trade, I have to admit that you are a very helpful person.
Hope you all the best for your personal life, as well as your thread here!

Thank you, and the same back to you, too.

Who would think something like a Qwilfish could change my mood so drastically? XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
movie deoxys for the milotic and also if you could clone it would he much appreciated

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
hey i'm ready when you are.
i'm holding your qwilfish hostage in between dialga and palkia in box 1 in the mean time.
the quicker you retreive it the quicker it will stop hyper ventilating.

Back