• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S&M Community Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
If there are any more slots, I'll sign up for the Standard OU.

EDIT: *smacks head* Just realized there are 2 OU tourneys, lol. Sign me up for both of them pl0x.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'd like to do revealed teams UU and be a sub for NU & regular UU, if I can. :D

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
I guess I'll sign up for the Revealed team UU tourney since it still has slots.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
I'll do revealed UU and be a sub for everything else if possible.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
attn fatties :

IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THIS GET ON THE SERVER NOW.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Okay, so are we just gonna postpone this one or have entirely new tourney themes or just scrap Community Night all together?

Anti

return of the king
Years
There's a couple people...it was never specified what time zone it was going by this time.

I figured that common sense would tell people that we wouldn't change what time zone I was talking about...and of course, no one asked what time zone the times I gave were in so that seems to imply that people are either forgetful or they knew the time zone and just didn't show up.

Okay, so are we just gonna postpone this one or have entirely new tourney themes or just scrap Community Night all together?

We'll figure it out sooner or later. But certainly it would be a rather defeatist measure to scrap it altogether.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
So can we get this started again, its been a month which is kinda sad lol

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
Server activity is quite busy again, and there's about 14-15 ppl on each Saturday night iirc. I don't see why we can't pull off another one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back