• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Might help ya survive until you can get off a nice Water move though. Idk :c Though I am curious: why's your team so low leveled? D:

Years
140. I'm kinda putzing about and dilly-dallying with side features and then pushing as fast as possible through the story. I've also swapped out several past team members for the current roster. Only Leavanny and Pignite never sat in the PC box after being caught. Also, using Magnemite has allowed me to not actually have to do much grinding due to its high defense, Steel typing, and the fact that it knows SonicBoom.

And, Hikari, it's not so much that he's any tougher, it's that I'm wholly unprepared this time because I'm using a weaker and slower Water type than most have at this point in the game.

Years

Someone actually pointed out in the B2/W2 forum that it's very easy to find yourself underleveled and you don't notice that until you take on the next Gym Leader.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I was under leveled at Clay and a little at Drayden. Luckily both of them were still pretty easy thanks to Super Effective moves ... least for Clay I don't remember Drayden.

Right now I guess I'm training my team for the second round of Elite 4? Honestly I've been too busy running around and actually avoided trainers when I first made my way to Straiton City but that's because I had an Azurill in my party that was level 5. I had my reasons though~

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
146 You just beat clay as well? I had to trade in a couple of pokemon to do so....I had an all fire-type team before.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually I might have been underleveled for Roxie as well? I don't really remember for any of the gyms because none of them were really that difficult. Roxie's would have been a pain if it weren't for Magnemite though.

I'm going to try to beat the Elite four with only water Pokemon after I beat it a second time with my ingame team. Might do it with the other natures as well cause yay medals.

Years

I noticed that by the time I went to battle Drayden. I was not ready for him. :\

I think this is suddenly turning into a B2/W2 Discussion Thread.

But yeah, you should have known Lucario can get Dragon Pulse from the Lentimas Town Move Tutor which costs 10 Blue Shards. It can come in handy against Drayden's Dragon-types.

@BinaryPeaches This is why Magnemite is the best Pokemon to catch around the time you get to Virbank City, cos its Steel-type makes Roxie's Poison-types useless against it. You can just train a Magnemite, get it to learn SonicBoom and then you can sweep Roxie's entire team with just that one move.

Oh, and good luck Peaches with your Mono Water run, I think I suggested a member for that team via your blog.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes, Hikari, I know. I'm not that bad at Pokemon, but thank you for the information ... I guess.

And yeah, you did. I'm personally not fond of the Pokemon you suggested but I'll probably give it a shot if I happen to find one considering the slight difficulty of where you can acquire one. /o/;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I AM MEW

anyway...I explored everywhere, battled every pokemon and trainer I met, killed thousands of Audino and had a grand old time whaling on the Elite Four's weak teams with my army of godly uber-tier pokemon

*insert maniacal laughter here*

Er...I mean

I had lots of fun <3

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years

I do not like the idea of catching all different species of Pokemon to fill the Pokedex. I feel like it is a waste of time, and I would most likely end up with a ton of Pokemon that I'll probably never use. I would usually keep my team limited to my starter Pokemon and my favorite Pokemon.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Isn't wasting time what games are made to do

I can see why you'd think that way, though I usually catch as much as I can and use a six-man team myself.

In other news, just gave my Samurott Hidden Power Electric and Litwick HP Fighting.
All is good.

Last edited:
Years

How did you earn enough BP to get the HP TM?

But current team in Victory Road is:

Samurott 60
Ampharos 56
Chandelure 56
Espeon 55
Lucario 55
Braviary 48

Will get Braviary to 51 since I can't get Pupitar until Post-game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My team pre-second round of elite four:
Serperior - Lv 64
Vaporeon - Lv 65
Scolipede - Lv 65
Scrafty - Lv 64
Emolga - Lv 65
Haxorus - Lv 66

... so basically I have 14-16 levels to go before possibly going and facing the elite four for a second time. Then I'll be onto my Water monotype E4 Team.

but right now I'm catching pokemon. Whee~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back