• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
I like the fakemon a lot, especially Dodeed. I actually really like Dodeed. Any chance we can see more of them? Maybe starter evos?

kay3o

B)
Years
I love the mapping in this game, it all looks fantastic, I've also seen the starter pokemons evos and they look great; you've got some good spriters aboard (:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I think the main tree you use is just the slighty changed tree of Jesse[TB Pro]'s. They look exatly the same.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments (especially about mapping :P)
@bout fakes: the team and I decided to reveal really a little about them... sorry, you have to wait, or, anyway, as you can see those fakes in other sites, you can go and serarch for them :°D
@bout the demo: maybe you'll have a Christmas gift XD
I think the main tree you use is just the slighty changed tree of Jesse[TB Pro]'s. They look exatly the same.
They're Alucus' ones. I modified them myself.

I want to bring you some updates soon, in particular on Monday, so stay tuned!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
The tiles are so cool!
No, I mean, in the perfect harmonic combination you used them, they can barely compare with the others!
I wish I could have such taste for perfection... :(

Oh well, we can't have everything. Especially when the world is the world.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Yes, but that particular thing was ripped by Alucus, so it doens't need credit to Novus.

Novus

The English Kiwi
Years
There's no need to make a fuss over a small thing like a rock, true me and Alucus are working together on the HGSS project but one rock isn't going to make a difference so don't worry bout it Ray.

This game is looking great at the moment and am lovin the look of it, big thumbs up from me. Also, I'm now re-continuing my part of the HGSS project (fell behind due to college work) and have just released some new pieces and all my pieces work perfectly with Alucus's, so just something to note, if you wanted some more tiles which work seamlessly with the current ones ;)

Laters all
-Novus-

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
your graphics are soo cool it actually scared the **** out of me...I mean that statement.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
The starters are absolutely beautiful as is the tiles. But i extremely like the originality of the starters and the colors are very well chosen. I feel as though i am looking at an official pokemon game because the sprites are so professionally don. Bravo! Amo il vostro gioco!

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
Wow, Those tilesets are really good.Those maps are well made as well.
Those OW Sprites and other sprites are fantastic!
Good choice, and can i ask you where did you get those tilesets from?
But the thing about it is,The pokemon on the titlescreen looks more like a digimon rather then it should look like a pokemon.
Good luck!

Last edited:

HyperShadowBlade

The New Lucerine
Years
Hey mercurysky, I think I know why you chose those starters.
Dodeed evolves into a Flying-Type, Frilzard evolves into a Poison-Type, and Toofin evolves into a Steel-Type, right?

The only question I have is this; why does Frilzard evolve into a Poison-Type? I mean, he won't gain many type advantages. Also, who's the second Gym leader?

Oh yeah, I found all this out by looking into deviantArt, if your're wondering.

XgamerX

Gettin' crazy
Years
Your game is great! Great tiles, Beautiful fakemons and screenshots are simply amazing.
Good luck for your game and I hope you'll make this game until the end.
It will be to bad if you wouldn't. :)

Years
I'm not sure what to say.. Very good sprites and mapping, but the story is too generic and artificial for me.. You're grammar could use some work, but I'm just so sick of seeing "secrets, wars, relics and ancient artifacts" in a pokemon game.. It just is too different.. The rest of your game has exceeded the standards so well done... I'd really just like to see something original to this game in the storyline, nothing too mystical, magical or just plain implausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back