• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon black team help.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Hello I'm wanting to know what moves are best to make my pokenon strong, I'm more Ofence than defense and like to just plow trough my enemies lol. I don't play online but have 1 battle online with a buddy coming up. Other than that it is just for pokenon black.

My team so far is

Serperior-lvl 49, brave.
She knows slam,giga drain,leaf blade,leaf tornado.
Ability overgrow.
Attack-103
Defense-123
Sp atk-93
Sp def-112
Speed-115
Hp-146

Sawsbuck-lvl 46,rash
Take down,Jump kick,Horn leech,Energy ball
Ability chlorophyll
Hp-150
Attack-119
Defense-82
Sp att-91
Sp def-68
Speed-108

Excadrill- lvl 52,brave
Dig,earthquake,slash,rockslide
Sand force.
Hp-197
Attack-173
Defense-90
Sp att-74
Sp def-83
Speed-99

Unfezant-49, docile
Super luck
Fly,razor wind,air slash,quick attack
Hp-149
Defense-102
Attack-120
Sp att-88
Sp def-76
Speed-116

That's all I was thinking of adding a houndour to my team. I do have a tepig In my team but he's weak :(.

Tepig-46,jolly
Blaze
Flamethrower
Heat crash
Take down
Flame charge
Hp-125
Atack-77
Defense-60
Sp att-55
Sp def-67
Speed-71

Also I added a snivy through Hacking but I added. Snivy in ruby, she's lvl 5. Any suggestions what moves are best for her in ruby?

THANKS!! :).

Arma

The Hyena
Years
You'd definitely want to change some types around, as almost every member in your team is weak against ice attacks (Ice beam is on of the most used moves online)

As for the moves, don't use more then 1 offensive move of the same type on a Pokemon. You should also look at you Pokemon's stats. If their Attack is higher then their Sp. attack, go with physical moves, if not, pick special moves instead.

Oh and give excadrill Swords Dance.

Years
Hello I'm wanting to know what moves are best to make my pokenon strong, I'm more Ofence than defense and like to just plow trough my enemies lol. I don't play online but have 1 battle online with a buddy coming up. Other than that it is just for pokenon black.

My team so far is

Serperior-lvl 49, brave.
She knows slam,giga drain,leaf blade,leaf tornado.
Ability overgrow.
Attack-103
Defense-123
Sp atk-93
Sp def-112
Speed-115
Hp-146

Sawsbuck-lvl 46,rash
Take down,Jump kick,Horn leech,Energy ball
Ability chlorophyll
Hp-150
Attack-119
Defense-82
Sp att-91
Sp def-68
Speed-108

Excadrill- lvl 52,brave
Dig,earthquake,slash,rockslide
Sand force.
Hp-197
Attack-173
Defense-90
Sp att-74
Sp def-83
Speed-99

Unfezant-49, docile
Super luck
Fly,razor wind,air slash,quick attack
Hp-149
Defense-102
Attack-120
Sp att-88
Sp def-76
Speed-116

That's all I was thinking of adding a houndour to my team. I do have a tepig In my team but he's weak :(.

Tepig-46,jolly
Blaze
Flamethrower
Heat crash
Take down
Flame charge
Hp-125
Atack-77
Defense-60
Sp att-55
Sp def-67
Speed-71

Also I added a snivy through Hacking but I added. Snivy in ruby, she's lvl 5. Any suggestions what moves are best for her in ruby?

THANKS!! :).

Two Grass-types is a definite no-no, you need to diversify when needed. You need to decide to keep either Serperior or Sawsbuck.

Unfezant may not be the best of the birds, but Super Luck + Scope Lens give you lots of critical hits! Razor Wind is not needed.

For the best Flying-type, you're much better off with Archeops or Sigilyph - both hit hard and are really fast too.

Also, Sigilyph gets Magic Guard which protects it from any damage that is not a direct attack, it can even get the power boost from the Life Orb and doesn't have to worry about sacrificing HP!

Slash isn't the best move on Excadrill, I think you should replace it with X-Scissor or some useful TM.

Your team is lacking a Water-type Pokemon, and ones you should try are:

Seismitoad - It hits hard, has Poison Touch (handy against physical attackers) and despite lacking Ice Beam, it only has one weakness.

Simipour - I know the monkeys aren't great, but Simipour (along with Simisage and Simisear) learns a lot of good TM moves and it has good Special Attack as well.

Jellicent - This thing is perfect if you want something more tankish. It's slow, but is very bulky and also learns some good attacks. Make sure you're teaching it Special-based attacks if possible or try Toxic to set up.

Samurott - If you have a friend to trade with, get them to trade you this thing! It hits hard, learns some good attacks and it was also my Black starter, Samurott helped me get an easy run and its design is cool.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Ok ok I know serperior and sawsbuck are both grass but I very much like them :(. My sawsbuck is pretty strong for the most part it takes out pokenon with one hit. But it still week as well...so I have 4 pokemon listed in my party and while they are not the best can you please help me with their moves, and training their ev's? Also I still have 2 slots left so there's room for a water and other pokenon :). I've grown attached to those 4 :.( lol

Years
  • WV
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Why have two grass types? And why not evolve your tepig?

Other than that, Excadrill and Unfezant are basically powerhouses; so you are pretty good there.

If you are looking for a new fire type, choose Arcanine, Ninetales, Infernape, Charizard, or Houndoom(absolute beast, though quite a few weaknesses).

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
I love sawsbuck he's pretty strong! And I love my serperior ...

I was thinking adding a glaceyon and salemence...

Webdemon

Meh! Seems legit
Years
I love sawsbuck he's pretty strong! And I love my serperior ...

I was thinking adding a glaceyon and salemence...

Attention: You're going to be targeted for bias criticism! Brace for impact! (Not being mean, It's a fair warning. I know someone is going to ridicule you for this!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Haha I don't care lol. I'm only planning on fighting one person online other than that I just want them to be strong. Idc if I have 6 grass types lol. I have two grass types that I like. People can get over it and be useful and not useless...

Back